Campaign emails make it harder for Trump to deny Russia meddling

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015

From March to October 2016, [Trump] aide George Papadopoulos presented some seven requests from people who claimed to be tied to the Russian government who wanted to meet with Trump and his team…..

One of the most eyebrow-raising subject lines from Papadopoulos: “Meeting with Russian Leadership — Including Putin.” There’s no evidence Trump’s campaign took Papadopoulos up on the invitations to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin…..

But news that Russia was trying at all completely unravels President Trump’s claim that Russia wasn’t trying to meddle in the election, or that the investigations into whether the Trump campaign helped are “fake news.” The Russians were meddling in the election, and it appears the Trump campaign was aware they were seeking its help to do it. Which raises the question of why Trump aides met with anyone tied to the Russian government at all during the campaign.

There can be only one reason for Russia’s attempts to reach out to Trump’s campaign, former intelligence officials have said: The Russians wanted to infiltrate it. The intelligence community has determined the Russians wanted Hillary Clinton to lose, Donald Trump to win, and to undermine Americans’ confidence in their democracy in the process. And it’s very possible they wanted Trump’s help doing it.

Donald Trump Jr. more or less confirmed ….suspicions in July. Emails he released about setting up a meeting with a Russian lawyer to get dirt on Clinton show he got a heads up that Russia was trying to help his dad win.

Analysis | New campaign emails make it harder for Trump to deny Russia meddled in the election

A lot of dreamers here today. :lmao:

Keep hoping and wishing. Maybe you'll find that big rock candy mountain.

• Banned
A lot of dreamers here today. :lmao:

Keep hoping and wishing. Maybe you'll find that big rock candy mountain.

A selfie by Mr. John Galt......LOL

upload_2017-8-15_12-5-26.png

• Banned
Bullshit. Manafort and other advisors stopped this shit before it began.

Really????.............Should we go back to Baby Don's reasons for meeting with the Russians???
You sure you want to revisit that little fiasco, TinyBrain???

Bullshit. Manafort and other advisors stopped this shit before it began.

Really????.............Should we go back to Baby Don's reasons for meeting with the Russians???
You sure you want to revisit that little fiasco, TinyBrain???

What fiasco? Don Jr. broke no laws. I'll revisit it anytime you want. Because it was one giant nothing burger.

Speaking of which, I bet Bannon, as head of Breitbart especially, had contacts with Russian operatives galore.

Info Wars too, but they're not part of the cabinet and don't have a security clearance as far as I know.

Speaking of which, I bet Bannon, as head of Breitbart especially, had contacts with Russian operatives galore.

Info Wars too, but they're not part of the cabinet and don't have a security clearance as far as I know.

Everyone who works in the WH has a security clearance.

InfoWars has operatives in the White House?

InfoWars has operatives in the White House?

Don't know, but Bannon works there, is not part of the cabinet and has a security clearance.

Forum List

Back