One Flu Out Of The Wuhan Nest

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biggest coverup of the biggest mass murder in history is unraveling. We need another Nuremberg trial.

The Wuhan lab at the center of suspicions about the pandemic’s onset was far more troubled than known, documents unearthed by a Senate team reveal. Tracing the evidence, Vanity Fairand ProPublica give the clearest view yet of a biocomplex in crisis.

Biggest coverup of the biggest mass murder in history is unraveling. We need another Nuremberg trial.

The Wuhan lab at the center of suspicions about the pandemic’s onset was far more troubled than known, documents unearthed by a Senate team reveal. Tracing the evidence, Vanity Fairand ProPublica give the clearest view yet of a biocomplex in crisis.

Meh. A bioweapon designed to start The Great Reset and install Puppet Biden, no biggie

Read the article morons.

It points out the probability of an accidental release. Very concerning but not the nefarious "bioweapon" you idiots want to claim

Who was funding that messing around with dangerous virii?

I smell a rat.

1667129844623.png

Thx, but that's just TL; DR.

Read the article morons.

It points out the probability of an accidental release. Very concerning but not the nefarious "bioweapon" you idiots want to claim
You read the article, didja? Sum it up for me, pls. TIA.

Pretty sure I've read shorter books. The only real takeaway I got is that the "Level 4 Biolabs" are controlled by the CCP,
underfunded, accept funding from outside sources, and have safety issues.

Last edited:

China murdered 80 million people through communism.

They're slipping lately, they only got to murder another 6.59 million globally with their virus.

But it's ok. They can just claim it as a loss and write it off on their taxes.

Read the article morons.

If I accidentally cut the fuel line at a gas station which causes gasoline to flood the area, am I guilty of anything if I don’t tell anyone and just walk away as gallons of gasoline fill the busy gas station?

China murdered 80 million people through communism.

They're slipping lately, they only got to murder another 6.59 million globally with their virus.

But it's ok. They can just claim it as a loss and write it off on their taxes.
I’ve had several Leftards here tell me China wouldn’t intentionally harm their own citizens.

As a conspiratorial rabble trained its sights on the WIV generally, and Shi Zhengli specifically, Western scientists rushed to their defense. “We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin,” read a statement signed by 27 scientists and published by the Lancet medical journal on Feb. 19, 2020. It would later emerge that one of the scientists who’d signed that statement had sought to conceal his own role in orchestrating it and creating the impression of a consensus, as Vanity Fair has reported previously. That scientist didn’t address this issue when he replied to our request for comment for this article.

1667135611518.png

~S~

You must sleep very well at nights, believing that China doesn't want to deliberately murder you in your sleep and steal your shit.
China has all sorts of issues but that ain’t one of them. Read the article posted.

It points out the probability of an ACCIDENTAL release

If I accidentally cut the fuel line at a gas station which causes gasoline to flood the area, am I guilty of anything if I don’t tell anyone and just walk away as gallons of gasoline fill the busy gas station?
I take your point and China’s actions concerning what was probably an accidental release is problematic.

Read the article morons.

You will never be believed again. That was released on purpose. To China's and the World Government agendas advantage. China though will not eventually envelop themselves into that. Power is a seduction. The Euro power brokers have purposely semi destroyed their nations for it. Our traitors who were complicit have continued the work for globalism.

Forum List

Back