One Display Of Disrespect I Understand And Support: Police Turn Their Backs on Chicago Mayor At Hospital After 2 Policemen Shot

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Chicago cops turn their backs to Mayor Lightfoot at hospital after two officers shot
Chicago cops turn their backs to Mayor Lightfoot
at hospital after two officers shot

More than two dozen Chicago police officers reportedly turned their backs when greeted by Mayor Lori Lightfoot late Saturday at the hospital where an officer remains in critical condition.

Chicago Police Officer Ella French, 29, was shot and killed during a traffic stop Saturday night, while her partner fights for his life at the University of Chicago Medical Center. As Lightfoot visited the hospital about midnight Saturday, about 30 officers turned their backs to her when she approached them on the 7th floor, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Monday morning.

After receiving such a cold response from the police who Lightfoot has demonized, blamed for the violence in Chicago at times, and and who have endured such a difficult time with little support from Lightfoot, with the cameras rolling and photographers snapping shots, Lightfoot did what all politicians do best - she kissed police officer ass, declared now is not the time to point fingers or fight amongst themselves, and asked the Chicago citizens to support the police.

Good on them all.

I hope this starts to resonate with this crazy wee goblin looking bitch, but the problem is with people like her is that she's "all in" in terms of the sides she's picked and her beliefs.

So far in she can't possibly come out and see sense.

I wouldn't consider her fit to dress her own children let alone fit to be in charge of an utter cauldron of complexities, violence, crime and racism in Chicago.

Last edited:
Chicago cops turn their backs to Mayor Lightfoot at hospital after two officers shot

More than two dozen Chicago police officers reportedly turned their backs when greeted by Mayor Lori Lightfoot late Saturday at the hospital where an officer remains in critical condition.

Chicago Police Officer Ella French, 29, was shot and killed during a traffic stop Saturday night, while her partner fights for his life at the University of Chicago Medical Center. As Lightfoot visited the hospital about midnight Saturday, about 30 officers turned their backs to her when she approached them on the 7th floor, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Monday morning.

After receiving such a cold response from the police who Lightfoot has demonized, blamed for the violence in Chicago at times, and and who have endured such a difficult time with little support from Lightfoot, with the cameras rolling and photographers snapping shots, Lightfoot did what all politicians do best - she kissed police officer ass, declared now is not the time to point fingers or fight amongst themselves, and asked the Chicago citizens to support the police.

If they don't feel supported and fear for their safety, I suppose this is a valid response.

Chicago really needs to get rid of this evil bitch. It's really very sad that they ever elected her in the first place. WTF Chicago.

What a two face hypocrite. Who votes for scum such as this?

She'll blame it on racism, and the left will cheer while another thousand black people get slaughtered this year in her shithole city.

That soulless shit beast has a lot of nerve pretending to support the courageous men and women in blue.

The fucking balls on that thing....
Awesome:
DD03F850-7E7D-4611-8FEE-21CC729F7C29.jpeg

I do not follow the politics in my own city, let alone Chicago.

But I seem to remember that the voters had two horrible choices for mayor, so I guess that they felt they were choosing the lesser of two evils.

I do NOT think that the cops should have turned their backs on her. They should simply have not smiled at her or replied to any words she might have addressed to them.

Of course, by turning their backs, they will be accused of being prejudiced against women, a certain ethnicity, and a certain sexuality.

Dang! The cops just cannot win!

Forum List

Back