2 nurses shot and killed in shooting at Methodist Hospital in Dallas Texas

By America's standard of the political spectrum, I lean heavily left. I lean slightly left for CAnada but still well within the bounds of the Liberal party.

Yes, I feel compassion and pity for the murderer and that causes me to wonder how a country's corrupt system could be producing so many like him.

Your feelings are the complete opposite and we know that. You think only of punishment and ending his life.

I'd bet Mexico or some other beaner country produced the piece of shit and the left is responsible for him being here in the first place.

DALLAS — A suspect was shot and arrested by Methodist Hospital police after he fatally shot two hospital employees Saturday morning, hospital officials have confirmed.

Police say the suspect, 30-year-old Nestor Hernandez, has been charged with capital murder. Hernandez is currently on parole for aggravated robbery and was wearing an active ankle monitor.

Perp:

8482AFCF-9002-4D05-8ABB-F4D28627039C_jpe-2572670.JPG

Attachment

"The Methodist Health System Family is heartbroken at the loss of two of our beloved team members," Methodist Health System Executive leadership said in a statement. "Our entire organization is grieving this unimaginable tragedy. During this devastating time, we want to ensure our patients and employees that Methodist Dallas Medical Center is safe, and there is no ongoing threat. Our prayers are with our lost co-workers and their families, as well as our entire Methodist family. We appreciate the community’s support during this difficult time."

At about 11:15 a.m., Dallas officers responded to Methodist Hospital in the 1400 block of N. Beckley Avenue after reports of a shooting, according to preliminary reports.

Upon arrival, police found two employees shot near the labor and delivery area of the hospital, sources told WFAA's Rebecca Lopez.

Two hospital employees have died from gunshots, including one nurse, the hospital confirmed in a statement.

The hospital said in a statement that a Methodist Health System police officer confronted the suspect on scene and shot and injured him. He was then detained, stabilized and taken to another local hospital.

Oh the dems are all on social media blaming republicans, guns, and state carry laws.. never mind that this guy was a criminal with an ankle monitor and that you can’t carry guns in hospitals here.

I wonder which leftist judge let him out.
NO DOUBT A MAGA Republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not a white guy, racism in America destroys their lives and pushes them into crime. Than another good guy with a gun becomes a bad guy with a gun.

Another not unusual day in America.

Reacting to the many, many gun murders of this sort with corrective actions is the furthest from the American mind. Instead, there will be more and more prisons built and bigger profits made on them.
Are you fucking retarded?
The US is giving these fuckers free housing, food and smart devices.

My deepest sympathies to the family and the friends of those two nurses.

One can only imagine the sheer horror they felt when they were informed of what had happened.

What a shame that the killer was ever born.

By America's standard of the political spectrum, I lean heavily left. I lean slightly left for CAnada but still well within the bounds of the Liberal party.

Yes, I feel compassion and pity for the murderer and that causes me to wonder how a country's corrupt system could be producing so many like him.

Your feelings are the complete opposite and we know that. You think only of punishment and ending his life.
It's the close proximity of rotten apples to good ones that causes the good ones to also rot. Remove the rotten apples asap and save the good ones.

Some people (actually an increasing number) are just...no good.

Some people (actually an increasing number) are just...no good.
That's pretty much the attitude that says, America!
Rehabilitation of criminals can never be accepted. The attitude crosses political party lines.

Rehabilitation of criminals can never be accepted. The attitude crosses political party lines.
I'm all for rehabilitation. However, many cannot be rehabilitated. The most effective way is for them to 'age out' of criminal behavior. This takes a long time, and must be done before they are released.

I'm all for rehabilitation. However, many cannot be rehabilitated. The most effective way is for them to 'age out' of criminal behavior. This takes a long time, and must be done before they are released.
If you're for rehabilitation then you're a part of a losing minority.

Many can't be rehabilitated for only one reason. There is no emphasis on trying.

And you can't argue on the side of the American justice system or prison system because frankly, it's a failure. Indeed one of the biggest failures in the modern world, statistically speaking.

If you're for rehabilitation then you're a part of a losing minority.

Many can't be rehabilitated for only one reason. There is no emphasis on trying.

And you can't argue on the side of the American justice system or prison system because frankly, it's a failure. Indeed one of the biggest failures in the modern world, statistically speaking.
I agree. The reason is that those in charge have the same criminal mentality as those they imprison. It's a human nature thing. Human government is as contradictory as the statement, "I can resist anything, except temptation".

We know what we need to do in order to be successful, we just can't bring ourselves to do it.

DALLAS — A suspect was shot and arrested by Methodist Hospital police after he fatally shot two hospital employees Saturday morning, hospital officials have confirmed.

Police say the suspect, 30-year-old Nestor Hernandez, has been charged with capital murder. Hernandez is currently on parole for aggravated robbery and was wearing an active ankle monitor.

Perp:

Attachment

"The Methodist Health System Family is heartbroken at the loss of two of our beloved team members," Methodist Health System Executive leadership said in a statement. "Our entire organization is grieving this unimaginable tragedy. During this devastating time, we want to ensure our patients and employees that Methodist Dallas Medical Center is safe, and there is no ongoing threat. Our prayers are with our lost co-workers and their families, as well as our entire Methodist family. We appreciate the community’s support during this difficult time."

At about 11:15 a.m., Dallas officers responded to Methodist Hospital in the 1400 block of N. Beckley Avenue after reports of a shooting, according to preliminary reports.

Upon arrival, police found two employees shot near the labor and delivery area of the hospital, sources told WFAA's Rebecca Lopez.

Two hospital employees have died from gunshots, including one nurse, the hospital confirmed in a statement.

The hospital said in a statement that a Methodist Health System police officer confronted the suspect on scene and shot and injured him. He was then detained, stabilized and taken to another local hospital.

Oh the dems are all on social media blaming republicans, guns, and state carry laws.. never mind that this guy was a criminal with an ankle monitor and that you can’t carry guns in hospitals here.

Those darn well-regulated militia members.

What is the correction?

What are you trying to describe, here? We are discussing things here, but we are not reaching any reliable consensus on anything.

I believe that the problem is the faulty organization of society, and that we need to redo it all. What is your solution - vote for Democrats???

The government is not properly designed to accommodate our modern sophisticated diversity expectations for solving social issues.

View attachment 714457
QUESTION: "I believe that the problem is the faulty organization of society, and that we need to redo it all. What is your solution - vote for Democrats???"

SOLUTION: Not to blame the Democrats, and if fingers need to be pointed, let it be the current iteration of the 21st decade of the Republican Party.

Guns kill people, and people kill people with guns. That is clear! The R. Party has put profits over the people.

Read: How Big Is America's Gun Business?

And,

$5,900,000​

given to Republicans in 2016 election cycle

$106,000​

given to Democrats in 2016 election cycle

Perp:

Attachment

Eye tat suggests he has murdered before.

If you're not a white guy, racism in America destroys their lives and pushes them into crime. Than another good guy with a gun becomes a bad guy with a gun.

Another not unusual day in America.

Reacting to the many, many gun murders of this sort with corrective actions is the furthest from the American mind. Instead, there will be more and more prisons built and bigger profits made on them.

You cannot be this stupid. It's not possible.

OK, lets rehabilitate, then. When he gets out, how about parking this psycho next door to YOU!

Forum List

Back