One company at least is finalist for building wall!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
At least one Scottsdale company selected as finalist to design border wall

DarkPulse Technologies Inc. is a company that believes technology is the answer. DarkPulse teamed up with other companies to submit a bid that includes ballistic resistant concrete capable of repelling a tank attack. But the secret weapon in their wall is sensors that can detect an attack, or even an attempt to climb or tunnel under the wall.

“If anyone comes up to the wall, tries to climb it, go through it, tunnel under it, border patrol is going to know,” said O’Leary. “The technology is such that it could detect movement in the soil.”

O’Leary said the company uses fiber wire embedded in the wall itself and ground around the wall. Pressure sensitive fiber can actually produce an image of any attempted attack, climbing attempt or tunnel. The image return looks similar to thermal imaging and can be relayed to border agents in real time. It will determine the point of the problem with accuracy within a few millimeters.

LOVE IT! I can't wait!

DarkPulse Technologies Inc. is a company that believes technology is the answer. DarkPulse teamed up with other companies to submit a bid that includes ballistic resistant concrete capable of repelling a tank attack. But the secret weapon in their wall is sensors that can detect an attack, or even an attempt to climb or tunnel under the wall.

“If anyone comes up to the wall, tries to climb it, go through it, tunnel under it, border patrol is going to know,” said O’Leary. “The technology is such that it could detect movement in the soil.”

O’Leary said the company uses fiber wire embedded in the wall itself and ground around the wall. Pressure sensitive fiber can actually produce an image of any attempted attack, climbing attempt or tunnel. The image return looks similar to thermal imaging and can be relayed to border agents in real time. It will determine the point of the problem with accuracy within a few millimeters.

LOVE IT! I can't wait!
I like the tunnel detection. Why do we need ballistic resistant concrete, though? Against tanks? Maybe we could save a few bucks eliminating that piece.

you never know when it will be needed , cheaper to build it now than installing it later . And not just tanks but consider missiles , rockets , bombs or anything explosive or other projectiles OldLady !!

LOVE IT! I can't wait!
I like the tunnel detection. Why do we need ballistic resistant concrete, though? Against tanks? Maybe we could save a few bucks eliminating that piece.

Never know! Wouldn't surprise me what the cartel's come up with and would stop any force of troops for a little bit if they decided to invade.

Forum List

Back