Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

Then you have nothing to fear...

Except for doing the same lame, left leaning crap he did the first time. Which is about the same lame left leaning crap we've been getting from Biden. Which is the same as we got from Obama.

Nothing to fear, as long as you enjoy the government not securing the borders and destroying the USD.

How does one take off running, when they have nowhere to go?
1715446519223.png

How does one take off running, when they have nowhere to go?
It's a good question, and probably best answered by Iran.

The Palestinians voted in Hamas. Hamas is funded by Iran. Iran funded the attack on Israel which has resulted in the Palestinian plight.

President Raisi announced his continued support of Hamas, and encouraged Palestinians to fight Israel, of course...

Another example of "you get what you vote for."

It's a good question, and probably best answered by Iran.

The Palestinians voted in Hamas. Hamas is funded by Iran. Iran funded the attack on Israel which has resulted in the Palestinian plight.

President Raisi announced his continued support of Hamas, and encouraged Palestinians to fight Israel, of course...

Another example of "you get what you vote for."
I was actually thinking in much simpler terms when I mentioned having nowhere to go. I wasn't thinking of another Arab country, just where will I lay my head?

I was actually thinking in much simpler terms when I mentioned having nowhere to go. I wasn't thinking of another Arab country, just where will I lay my head?
Well it's not the most comfortable place to lay one's head, but I think Israel tells them where to go with fliers and broadcast messages, directing them to go to the designated humanitarian zones...

rafah-gaza-genocide.jpg

Well it's not the most comfortable place to lay one's head, but I think Israel tells them where to go with fliers and broadcast messages, directing them to go to the designated humanitarian zones...

rafah-gaza-genocide.jpg

I'd wipe my ass with their flyer, if I didn't want to leave my home. They could pick my carcass out of the rubble.
Sometimes life isn't nearly as precious as it's made out to be.

no one wants them.... have YOU forgotten how they celebrated on our 9-11 and you have pity for these terrorists. Gazans are no better than hamass.
Fact. CNN aired this Reuters footage shot on September 11th in what they used to call East Jerusalem and now refer to as West Bank or Palestinian territory...

no one wants them.... have YOU forgotten how they celebrated on our 9-11 and you have pity for these terrorists. Gazans are no better than hamass.
Bullshit

There are 45,000 Hamas and TWO million Gazans

I'd wipe my ass with their flyer, if I didn't want to leave my home. They could pick my carcass out of the rubble.
Sometimes life isn't nearly as precious as it's made out to be.
How about if you wanted to leave, and your own people wouldn’t let you, because your death is more useful to their propaganda efforts?

Forum List

Back