San Francisco is giving taxpayer-funded shots of vodka to homeless alcoholics in $5m program.

Yes instead of trying to dry em out pay to keep em in their current state...great plan.
Alcohol and Benzos are the only 2 drugs known to man that you can actually die from withdraw. The program makes sense in e trem cases. Hopefully there is some sort of process to determine if those receiving are one of these extreme cases.

America's solutions to the peoples' problems don't work. It's as simplistic as being able to understand that a shot of vodka sends a nuanced message that could convince the working class to vote for Trump's solutions.

Such as: Working class Americans will recover their right to the American way as soon as it is taken away from illegal immigrants.

Biden isn't fooling anybody with his claims that they will provide the cheap labour that Americans choose to avoid!
It’s not American solutions. It’s leftists solutions. That’s why they don’t work and generate the exact opposite of what they say will happen.

The thing I do not understand about topics like this......................

Do you live in San Fran? I don't so it's really none of my business.

The taxpayer quoted in the article? Absolutely. The rest of us who aren't? Not really.
Because you don’t understand rational American taxpayers always end up paying for the leftists loony ideas.

This really isn't Politics. Current Events sure....free shots?...who wouldn't.
Look, gang! Our resident Hall Monitor has shown up to tattle on somebody.

Why don't you go back to your day job; making sure people in the Express Lane don't have more than 10 items in their carts

The thing I do not understand about topics like this......................

Do you live in San Fran? I don't so it's really none of my business.

The taxpayer quoted in the article? Absolutely. The rest of us who aren't? Not really.
Yeah, if you point out (as I have) that a school district in TX spent $60M on a football stadium...I was told “none of your business”. Somehow they don’t live by their own rules. Color me shocked.

Alcohol and Benzos are the only 2 drugs known to man that you can actually die from withdraw. The program makes sense in e trem cases. Hopefully there is some sort of process to determine if those receiving are one of these extreme cases.
Leftists never think these things through so it’s highly unlikely.

Yeah, if you point out (as I have) that a school district in TX spent $60M on a football stadium...I was told “none of your business”. Somehow they don’t live by their own rules. Color me shocked.
Here the difference you stupid little snizz.

The citizens of that Texas District VOTED on it.

Nobody voted to give away free vodka to idiots.

How much in taxes are you paying for this?
Find out the .orgs running the program and where they get their funding from for your answer. You really don’t know how democrats piss away our money for votes?

This is a demonstration of social responsibility in the face on near hopelessness on account of the emphasis being placed on punitive measures against unfortunate Americans. Few Americans will understand.

Aks me for more details!
more details ? no thanks ..:auiqs.jpg:

Somewhere a big Dem donor just made $5 million in Vodka sales, bank on it. Sounds like a Dem money laundering kickback scheme to me.

Alcohol should be illegal like most other drugs are. But Big Booze pays huge bribes to our congressmen and that's that.

RPFLMAO, don't ya think your comment and your handle are at odds? You don't seem to be too appreciative of individual or States Rights.

Forum List

Back