Once Again Democrats Step on Rake

And who is this anonymous source making these claims?

Ghouliani?

Trump said something concerning and the Intelligence Community did its job by reporting it. Now the administration is doing back flips trying to avoid investigating it.

Sounds about right.

Whistleblower 'didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications' between Trump and Ukraine

Whistleblower 'didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications' between Trump and Ukraine

You’d think the most corrupt President in human history wouldn’t require his opposition to lie and slander constantly about him.
After the Muller investigation, it proved that Trump is the cleanest president in our history. Anything the liberals try to come up with is fake news. With what they tried to do to Kavanaugh proved they are insane criminals.

Trump said something concerning and the Intelligence Community did its job by reporting it. Now the administration is doing back flips trying to avoid investigating it.

Sounds about right.

From the link you didn't read:

"The Washington Post on Wednesday said the complaint referenced a "promise" Trump allegedly made to the unidentified leader. CNN has not confirmed that aspect of the controversy.

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."

bolding mine

==========================
I see a lot of accusations flying around that are not properly substantiated, and that it has already been officially denied by one of the parties to the phone call.

The Ukraine PRIME MINISTER himself denies that Trump is pressuring the Ukraine leader

Last edited:

Sounds about right.

"The Washington Post on Wednesday said the complaint referenced a "promise" Trump allegedly made to the unidentified leader. CNN has not confirmed that aspect of the controversy.

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."

bolding mine

I see a lot of accusations flying around that are not properly substantiated, and that it has already been officially denied by one of the parties to the phone call.

The Ukraine PRIME MINISTER himself denies that Trump is pressuring the Ukraine leader
A Whistleblower is still obligated to report ethical or illegal activities.

Sounds about right.

bolding mine

the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law,
You don't see any grasping at straws here? Who cares if the whistleblower got all the information on the job? What relevance does that have in determining if the report is true or false? The administration doesn't want to even touch it!
And of course the Ukranian Prime Minister is denying it. Is he going to say Gee, yeah, the American president is pushing me around.

Good lord.

Sounds about right.

bolding mine

the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law,
You don't see any grasping at straws here? Who cares if the whistleblower got all the information on the job? What relevance does that have in determining if the report is true or false? The administration doesn't want to even touch it!
And of course the Ukranian Prime Minister is denying it. Is he going to say Gee, yeah, the American president is pushing me around.

Good lord.

I notice you COMPLETELY ignored what the PRIME MINISTER stated about it, who is the number two leader of that nation, who was a party to the conversation. All YOU have are second/third hand allegations that have yet to be substantiated, which is why I am not going to fall for the Media and Schiff bullcrap over it. You are easily moved over unsubstantiated allegations.

Good Lord!

You’d think the most corrupt President in human history wouldn’t require his opposition to lie and slander constantly about him.
Anyone who read the reports -from freaking CNN no less- knew this four days ago.

But the moonbats don't bother to get the facts straight before pitching their shit fits....See: Covington kids.

Sounds about right.

bolding mine

Good lord.

I notice you COMPLETELY ignored what the PRIME MINISTER stated about it, who is the number two leader of that nation, who was a party to the conversation. All YOU have are second/third hand allegations that have yet to be substantiated, which is why I am not going to fall for the Media and Schiff bullcrap over it. You are easily moved over unsubstantiated allegations.

Good Lord!
Not necessarily, tommy. I'm not paying much attention; just saw that the media and the internet are blowing up over it. Once again, the people in a lather over something that is at this point sheer speculation which the administration is trying to keep that way.
It's like Russia all over again. I'm kinda sick of it. My point was that the overall dynamic is the same old same old.
And here you are trying to make a big argument for one side.

I don't have the energy to get all into it about something I don't know anything about.

Sounds about right.

bolding mine

Good lord.

Good Lord!
Not necessarily, tommy. I'm not paying much attention; just saw that the media and the internet are blowing up over it. Once again, the people in a lather over something that is at this point sheer speculation which the administration is trying to keep that way.
It's like Russia all over again. I'm kinda sick of it. My point was that the overall dynamic is the same old same old.
And here you are trying to make a big argument for one side.

I don't have the energy to get all into it about something I don't know anything about.

I have a similar problem too, the never ending allegations that nearly always fails to come true is why I grow more and more skeptical on anything the Media spews out. They have a long track record of sensationalizing well beyond the evidence trail, it often ends up being bullcrap.

I am an INDEPENDENT, not beholden to any political party, prefer first hand witnesses and evidence over distant allegations from second/third hand parties who remains hidden.

Forum List

Back