Female Interviewer Has Issue With Biden After He Calls Her A “Sweetheart”

I didn't hear him call her sweetheart. She said, "You also called Mike Pence a decent guy." He said she was a lovely person.

I am so over a bunch of noobs having a knipshit over the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act. She said it targeted LGBT of color according to Politifact. Because reading the bill was hard?

Good ‘ol sexist Joe really wanted to smell her hair bad.

Biden Clashes With Moderator At LGBTQ Forum

So where did he call her sweetheart? I heard him say "you're a lovely person" in response to a question but no sweetheart. So you make a lot of things up and as much as you post you must be a paid poster for someone. BTW down south bosses call many of their employee's sugar, sweetheart, honey, etc whether the boss is male or female.

I didn't hear him call her sweetheart. She said, "You also called Mike Pence a decent guy." He said she was a lovely person.

I am so over a bunch of noobs having a knipshit over the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act. She said it targeted LGBT of color according to Politifact. Because reading the bill was hard?

Well it seems weatherman makes a lot of things up and runs with his imagination.

Well it seems weatherman makes a lot of things up and runs with his imagination.
You're such a sweetheart.

Whatta bunch of crap.

OK, Biden is a borderline senile old coot....But this shit about women getting bent about being called "sweetheart", "chicks", or any of a number of other harmless terms needs to die.

The whole world needs a nice big cup of grow-the-fuck-up.

She claimed that he said it when he walked off stage in a tweet from her twitter account.

It wasn't a clash. It was a nonsensical attempt to ask Biden questions without having the intelligence to do her own research into the questions. Because she was just there to throw the dogs a bone under the pretense of asking questions what the people want to know. Biden..........really doesn't need help.

I have no idea why mods require links, you Leftards never read them.

135234CA-ACF7-4087-A62E-F06D49BDA518.jpeg

View attachment 280477

Was creepy Joe hitting on her?

Whatta bunch of crap.

OK, Biden is a borderline senile old coot....But this shit about women getting bent about being called "sweetheart", "chicks", or any of a number of other harmless terms needs to die.

The whole world needs a nice big cup of grow-the-fuck-up.

I agree. This PC culture is BS.

Next thing we know, he'll claim it was really satire.

View attachment 280477

I have no idea why you trumptards don't put the line under the video that clearly he did not call her a sweetheart. If you want someone to understand the bullshit you post then post the original link with your op.

Forum List

Back