On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

I believe the accusation was Trump wanted to eliminate the constitution.....my quote is accurate and is emblematic of the progressive left.

So you didn’t read the linked news article in the OP. Got it. You demand that anything you disagree with be forced upon you. And then you can argue that it is too long to bother reading. Or that the person misspelled a word and is not worth considering.

In truth, you are a true believer and nothing can shake your belief.

Sounds like Trump is asking a question.

Trump asked if he should be reinstated or should there be a new election. In the next sentence, he made a declaration by saying that because of the (perceived by Trump supporters) fraud and the magnitude of it, that it was sufficient to allow the termination of all rules, even those contained in the Constitution. Nope, sorry, when it came to his comment about terminating the Constitution, that was a declaration, not a question.

You should read it again.

images
They love him.

It's actually precious. They cry because they have no chance of ever catching his eye. I saw a lot of this unrequited love stuff back in middle school. They're the ones who will grow up to be mass murderers.

So you didn’t read the linked news article in the OP. Got it. You demand that anything you disagree with be forced upon you. And then you can argue that it is too long to bother reading. Or that the person misspelled a word and is not worth considering.

In truth, you are a true believer and nothing can shake your belief.
I read posted links, even the long ones, it's the left that whines it's too much to read.

No, I read His exact quote that the left has turned into a lie.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Trump asked if he should be reinstated or should there be a new election.

You should read it again.
This is the line from the article:

Donald Trump is calling for himself to be reinstated as president or for the 2020 election to be run again. Not a direct quote, just the authors take, from the posted article.

In the next sentence, he made a declaration by saying that because of the (perceived by Trump supporters) fraud and the magnitude of it, that it was sufficient to allow the termination of all rules, even those contained in the Constitution.

Once again, you need to read the article. This is what He said, not what you attempt to infer:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Try again?

BTW- It's starting to look like there was election rigging by the Twitter releases already and forthcoming.

I read posted links, even the long ones, it's the left that whines it's too much to read.

No, I read His exact quote that the left has turned into a lie.

So he thinks the termination of rules, regulations, and articles, even the ones in the constituton is called for. Typical trump bullshit.

Forum List

Back