On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

Impartiality is how they do their jobs.

So they were fair then. Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Yup...forget the laws and Constitution. trump wants to be reinstated or a 2020 redo election....really.
I'm Right Wing, well, Centre Right. But I don't follow Trump, well, I don't have to because those that mentally suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome start the threads and supply the links.

You guys detest Trump that much, that every 5 seconds of your lives, you have to talk about him. Thank goodness I don't suffer any of that shit because it's destroying your normal everyday functions.

I'm Right Wing, well, Centre Right. But I don't follow Trump, well, I don't have to because those that mentally suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome start the threads and supply the links.

You guys detest Trump that much, that every 5 seconds of your lives, you have to talk about him. Thank goodness I don't suffer any of that shit because it's destroying your normal everyday functions.
You are just another mindless MAGA that are seeing trump for what he is... a giant POS.. You will still swoon over his every word if given the chance.

trump's political life is over. Now you will choose little desantis to pick up the MAGA torch. He has a brain but is still a Fascist.

Not protesting anything, just pointing what it is supposed to be.

Of course you're protesting. I'm reading your words as the judges ruled fairly but you're protesting agreeing with that.

Why is that?

You are just another mindless MAGA that are seeing trump for what he is... a giant POS.. You will still swoon over his every word if given the chance.

trump's political life is over. Now you will choose little desantis to pick up the MAGA torch. He has a brain but is still a Fascist.
Nope, I live in the UK. The news I get of Boris, Sunak et.al. is from the threads and links started by Labourites (UK Lefties)

Of course Trumps political life is over, just like the several other times. Can I ask you question? What do nothingburgers taste like, you've had a few?

By nonbiased interpretations of the law.
Exactly! trump thought the judges he appointed "owed him a favor." That is how he operates. You are supposed to show loyalty to him, but he is quick to throw even his more ardent supporters under the bus.

Exactly! trump thought the judges he appointed "owed him a favor." That is how he operates. You are supposed to show loyalty to him, but he is quick to throw even his more ardent supporters under the bus.
Is that why you people cry when Trump appointed Jurists don't agree with your view and Obama appointed are the best thing since sliced bread when they give a ruling you favor?

This is the hypocrisy of the left.

Is that why you people cry when Trump appointed Jurists don't agree with your view and Obama appointed are the best thing since sliced bread when they give a ruling you favor?

This is the hypocrisy of the left.
are you really as dumb as you seem?

Forum List

Back