On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

Wasn't what He said....... :auiqs.jpg:
It's exactly what he said, but in an effort to be fair, I gotta ask what you heard him say, and how is that not calling for overriding part of the constitution.

It's exactly what he said, but in an effort to be fair, I gotta ask what you heard him say, and how is that not calling for overriding part of the constitution.

Where does He say He wants override the COTUS?

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Where does He say He wants override the COTUS?

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
If you are too stupid to understand his words, I have no more time to waste with you.

Wasn't what He said....... :auiqs.jpg:

Actually. It was.

E883094B-B630-4327-B140-323DD19C38EC.jpeg

Termination of the Constitution.

How can any American still support him?

Cool...that doesn't equate to election interference by the Biden campaign committee with social media that Trump was bounced from.
FOX was trump's marketing firm. But they are now gone. Trump is politically finished. The Aussie hates a loser. trump is a loser.

He said that fraud of that type allowed for the termination of all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Basically, he's saying that because of the fraud, it should be terminated, and that is what he wants.
Guess what? When the members of Congress voted not to investigate the election they made themselves and the whole process illegitimate.

The case is real. The source that reports it is not important.

Sounds like Trump sycophants are trying to defend the indefensible – as usual.

Yep. And while Trump DID ask a question, right after he asked a question, he said that the fraud was enough to terminate all rules, even those of the Constitution, but Delldude is gonna keep spinning, because he loves Trump and believes he can do no wrong since Trump is such a patriot.

Forum List

Back