On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

You have admitted there is no evidence
I didnt know it was possible to for anyone to have a 20 year dream, coma maybe?
More admission from you you lied.

None of the buildings fell at free fall speed. The government never claimed they did. You lied about those two claims and everyone knows it.

No fraud from the government and you lied about that.

No court no evidence

You are my bitch

Post some evidence of fraud
read the previous threads, its all there, yet you continue to ignore it
That's not evidence!

This is exactly the reason why truthers have failed for 20 years and will continue to fail at proving what they think happened. Truthers believe lies and try to use bad science to prove those lies. Yet YOU think you continue to fail because "people are being paid" and "the government is hiding everything".

Truly sad.

You've been asleep for 20 years dreaming your conspiracy dream and you'll continue to sleep for another 20. That's some beauty sleep!!!
nah, you just need to come up with some new material that has not been fully debunked and stop living in the debate stone age with nazi and company

Wrong.

It was impossible to plant and no evidence exists in or out of court to support the claim that it was used
We can see that it was possible, we see the evidence, and its in court at this moment, your claims arent even worth dignifying.

So this is where you landed after they booted you off the other site for incessant trolling huh....:boohoo:
Oh, it is in court? Tennis court? Basketball court? Racquetball court? Which one?

What court and what are the details of the case? No answer is expected from conspiracy nuts!
sure, you didnt know that huh?
no wonder you people are still spouting long debunked laughable claims made by the original 911 shills, time to up your game dont you think?
Where is you link,? I want to see what you are screeching about!

I know you will either tap dance around it or refuse to answer because that is how you nuts operate!

Forum List

Back