On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

It is factual.

AE911 truth never requires any credentials for member and as a result its membership is made up of conspiracy theory wackjobs who have no professional background in engeering or architecture.

Many people have joined it JUST TO PROVE they do not screen anyone.

Such an organization posing as professionals has no crediblity.

It is factual.

AE911 truth never requires any credentials for member and as a result its membership is made up of conspiracy theory wackjobs who have no professional background in engeering or architecture.

Oh, now we are talking about trust-worthiness, huh?

5gl4md.jpg

you are just jealous that they all have university degrees, did you finally get your grade average to 1.0 and make it through high school?

This is the most idiotic conspiracy theory that I have ever seen!
Ignorance is bliss, ay Skipper ?
There is no reason why President Bush and Republicans would want to kill thousands of innocent civilians in the World Trade Center. Watching a video of the WTC towers collapse can not lead one to conclude conspiracy.

you are just jealous that they all have university degrees, did you finally get your grade average to 1.0 and make it through high school?
They do not all have university degrees. Few of them do which is precisely the point.

It is factual.

Oh, now we are talking about trust-worthiness, huh?

5gl4md.jpg

ANd yet I prove how inferior you are every time I post with facts and evidence.

The website itself proves my point boy

Forum List

Back