CDZ on the peaceful re-unification of Taiwan with mainland China

A simple plan for a Commune of Heaven on Earth and bearing True Witness to their own Constitution.

Article 4 All ethnic groups of the People’s Republic of China are equal. The state shall protect the lawful rights and interests of all ethnic minorities and uphold and promote relations of equality, unity, mutual assistance and harmony among all ethnic groups. Discrimination against and oppression of any ethnic group are prohibited; any act that undermines the unity of ethnic groups or creates divisions among them is prohibited.
Those are just meaningless words

The CCP is a brutal inhumane dictatorship
Was the South any better?

Was the South any better?
The key word there is “was”

Are you arguing to accept genocide, cold blooded murder followed by body part harvesting, and territorial aggression by china because the South kept black slaves 150 years ago?

Those are just meaningless words
Daniel is nothing, if not consistent.

As to reunification, what I find most insidious is the way the Communists have so many allies living here in the west, and how their brand of leftist authoritarianism is coming to define our entire left. .

for the Chinese leadership : you need to come up with a realistic and peaceful transition plan for re-unification of Taiwan with your mainland.​

Right now, we're in an uncomfortable impasse : Chinese leaders keep repeating on a regular basis that re-unification by force is an option for them, while also being open to peaceful re-unification.

But the wider world, which Chinese leaders hope to be respected by, will not tolerate a re-unification by force.

Therefore, i hereby propose that the Chinese leadership, along with any contacts in the Taiwanese government (for lack of a more diplomatic description), start to work immediately on a series of peaceful re-unification plans.

If this process can take place in the open, that would be even better.

The Chinese leaders do not care. Hong Kong is a lesson for all. Why on earth would Taiwan trust anything proposed by China?

reunification, what I find most insidious is the way the Communists have so many allies living here in the west, and how their brand of leftist authoritarianism is coming to define our entire left. .
I am bothered by that too

The china apologists are all bought off by money

Either directly by cash payments in the case of White Monkeys broadcasting from china, or politicians and colleges in America

Or indirectly by the hope of baby marxists that America will someday give them a monthly stipend

Which they can use to buy low cost chinese junk

Therefore, i hereby propose that the Chinese leadership, along with any contacts in the Taiwanese government (for lack of a more diplomatic description), start to work immediately on a series of peaceful re-unification plans.
You make a wrong assumption

Taiwan does not have to be part of mainland china no matter how much the inhuman monsters within the CCP want it to be so

It appears that the Taiwanese people want independence and its time for the communists to peacefully accept that
only problem is : THEY WON'T.

on forums outside the US and EU, i get plenty of views by Chinese people that totally support "re-unification by force"..

do you have ANY idea how many of our own soldiers' lives we would be putting at stake if we have to repel that?
or (God forbid!) have to go to (partial) nuclear war over it?

best we foster a peaceful re-unification strategy, if you ask *me*.
others are entitled to hold on to their own opinions, of course.
Hong Kong was supposed to be a peaceful reunification strategy.

How can you "foster" a peaceful reunification with a nation that will not honor any agreement?

for the Chinese leadership : you need to come up with a realistic and peaceful transition plan for re-unification of Taiwan with your mainland.​

Right now, we're in an uncomfortable impasse : Chinese leaders keep repeating on a regular basis that re-unification by force is an option for them, while also being open to peaceful re-unification.

But the wider world, which Chinese leaders hope to be respected by, will not tolerate a re-unification by force.

If this process can take place in the open, that would be even better.
I think China has a surrender or submit concept in mind.

You make a wrong assumption

Taiwan does not have to be part of mainland china no matter how much the inhuman monsters within the CCP want it to be so

It appears that the Taiwanese people want independence and its time for the communists to peacefully accept that
^ This. No one should ever allow China to take their country. Anyone that gives up their country to China probably didnt deserve it in the first place.
You're all ignoring the minor wars that got Taiwan under it's current leadership.
For a while, Taiwan even had the desire to invade mainland China and impose their way of life upon all of them.
Are you seriously making China out to be the good guy? :laugh:

Forum List

Back