On second thought … kyrie Irving can pound salt.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Previously on an earlier episode of USMB, I shared an opinion that maybe Irving was unaware of the antisemitic content of that movie he cited in a post of his. He sounded kind of coherent. I was thinking that maybe he needed a benefit of the doubt especially since it’s an issue involving free speech.

But I dug a bit deeper. The stupid book and movie Hebrews to Negroes: Wake up Black America isn’t ambiguous. It doesn’t seem to hide its antiSemitic tropes. And so now I’m reconsidering my defense of Kyrie.

Besides, he plays hoops. (And I hate hoops as a general rule.)

Maybe time to shut up and just play your game.

Previously on an earlier episode of USMB, I shared an opinion that maybe Irving was unaware of the antisemitic content of that movie he cited in a post of his. He sounded kind of coherent. I was thinking that maybe he needed a benefit of the doubt especially since it’s an issue involving free speech.

But I dug a bit deeper. The stupid book and movie Hebrews to Negroes: Wake up Black America isn’t ambiguous. It doesn’t seem to hide its antiSemitic tropes. And so now I’m reconsidering my defense of Kyrie.

Besides, he plays hoops. (And I hate hoops as a general rule.)

Maybe time to shut up and just play your game.
Can you give examples of these “anti-Semitic” tropes?

We've seen plenty of bigotry from our sports heroes.

Lebron hate hoaxed and then compared himself to Emmett till

Kaepernick's social media proclaimed "riot" during George Floyd. Kap hates cops and accuses them of racism, despite never experiencing that himself - just parroting.

Sports heroes can disrespect our flag, and our media and "leaders" cheer that.

Kyrie links an "anti Semitic" movie and OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

Seems like some subjects get PREFERENTIAL treatment

Can you give examples of these “anti-Semitic” tropes?

The ADL offers several examples:

Among the film’s claims:

• “Black people are now finding out they are the real lost children of Israel. In turn, they are realizing that the Sephardic, Ashkenazi, and Mizrahi Jews in Israel are just religious converts with no biblical blood connection to the ancient Twelve Tribes of Israel.”
  • “If the Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews falsely claim they are from the Tribe of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, why did they decide to steal the identity of the real Black Israelites that they sold into slavery?”
  • “The children of Israel got their brown skin complexion, something we don’t see with the people who came to Israel in 1948 and call themselves Jews.”
Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know

Example of the images shown during the film promoting the Khazarian myth.
  • “The seed of Edom, the seed of Cain, the Synagogue of Satan, and Lucifer himself are the major confederate that has been against us for a very long time.”
  • “In school we are never taught about…the Jewish slave ships that brought our West African negro Bantus ancestors to slave ports owned by the Jewish Newport world center of slave commerce off the east coast of North America.”
  • “The Jews have established five major falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power, to wit: 1) The Jews are ‘Israelites’, and thus God’s Chosen People; 2) Jesus Christ was a Jew; 3) That 6 million Jews were killed in a holocaust during WWII; 4) That all races are equal, or that all are brothers; and, 5) That Jews are just another religious group.” [Quotation from a 1978 antisemitic text published by Walter White Jr. titled “The Hidden Tyranny”]
Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know

Statement falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler that is shown during the film; an example of the film’s use of quotes -- real and falsified -- from prominent antisemites as ”evidence” to support its claims.
  • “[The Americans] plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel. Because the white Jews know that the Negroes are the real children of Israel and to keep America’s secret, the Jews will blackmail America. They will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they are.” [Fabricated “quotation” falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler]

Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know | ADL

All professional athletes should really, REALLY just play their sport and kindly STFU about everything else. That would be great.

It is called being a good teammate. When you put your team logo on your views, you cease to be a good teammate. Kap has the right to his views, but he should have respected SF players and fans by doing his politicizing without a 49ers logo.

Kyrie has a right to his views. I do not see how he put his team logo on his views. This looks like MASSAH Jew taking an "uppity" to the public whipping post.

From Wikipedia: "
The film pushes the belief that some people of color, including Black Americans, "are the true descendants of the biblical Israelites." One of the ideas shared in the film is that the Jews of today are not actual Jews and they culturally appropriated the religious heritage of Black people and then covered it up. Critics say the film is filled with antisemitism, including claims of a International Jewish conspiracy which aims to oppress and defraud Black people. The film also covers many antisemitic tropes describing Jewish power and greed including statements that Jews control the media.[1]

The film also uses quotes from the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Holocaust denial, attacks on Zionism, and conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds.
[1]

If this write-up is accurate, it's a pretty awful book and documentary. Still not sure the fellow should be censured for speaking favorably about it.

From Wikipedia: "
The film pushes the belief that some people of color, including Black Americans, "are the true descendants of the biblical Israelites." One of the ideas shared in the film is that the Jews of today are not actual Jews and they culturally appropriated the religious heritage of Black people and then covered it up. Critics say the film is filled with antisemitism, including claims of a International Jewish conspiracy which aims to oppress and defraud Black people. The film also covers many antisemitic tropes describing Jewish power and greed including statements that Jews control the media.[1]

The film also uses quotes from the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Holocaust denial, attacks on Zionism, and conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds.
[1]

If this write-up is accurate, it's a pretty awful book and documentary. Still not sure the fellow should be censured for speaking favorably about it.
Most of that isn't anti semitic. If it's true that means jews are really smart and powerful. It's a compliment like calling someone a colonizer.

I LOVE Sports. Always have and ALWAYS will.

I Played College Sports, not pro's.
I think TOP Athletes are WAY Overpaid. $20-30-40-50 Million?
I feel the same way of Top CEO's.

That said, these Dudes are given a platform, just like politicians.
Politicians, athletes....... social influencers, music artists, movie stars......have WAY too much influence in YOUR life.

It is called being a good teammate. When you put your team logo on your views, you cease to be a good teammate. Kap has the right to his views, but he should have respected SF players and fans by doing his politicizing without a 49ers logo.

Kyrie has a right to his views. I do not see how he put his team logo on his views. This looks like MASSAH Jew taking an "uppity" to the public whipping post.
Of course he has a right to his views, but when you are being paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game and you have a fan base paying millions of dollars to root for your team, you owe them your total focus. When you post random stuff about race or politics or whatever you take the focus off of your team winning and put it squarely on you.

I LOVE Sports. Always have and ALWAYS will.

I Played College Sports, not pro's.
I think TOP Athletes are WAY Overpaid. $20-30-40-50 Million?
I feel the same way of Top CEO's.

That said, these Dudes are given a platform, just like politicians.
Politicians, athletes....... social influencers, music artists, movie stars......have WAY too much influence in YOUR life.
Oh I see. So this guy has WAY too much influence in my life, according to you. I guess we need people like you to silence him since you know what’s best for everyone.

GTFO you communist pig.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
It’s also a bit puzzling that the idea of Jewish slave traders is somehow “anti-Semitic” towards all Jews.

Do a few or even one Jewish slave trader mean that all Jews were slave traders?

I know that’s the left’s narrative about whites. The fact that a few white slave owners and traders existed it somehow means all whites are guilty, even though most whites never owned slaves, and many fought to free them. I guess that means by their rules, if one Jewish slave trader is found, that must mean all Jews are guilty.

Oh I see. So this guy has WAY too much influence in my life, according to you. I guess we need people like you to silence him since you know what’s best for everyone.

GTFO you communist pig.
Such an IDIOT. theHawk

It’s also a bit puzzling that the idea of Jewish slave traders is somehow “anti-Semitic” towards all Jews.

Do a few or even one Jewish slave trader mean that all Jews were slave traders?

I know that’s the left’s narrative about whites. The fact that a few white slave owners and traders existed it somehow means all whites are guilty, even though most whites never owned slaves, and many fought to free them. I guess that means by their rules, if one Jewish slave trader is found, that must mean all Jews are guilty.

The chosen lie and re-write history.

It was whites not Jews, or something like that.

It all started with the first chosen fraud, the murder of midian Moses and replacement with a Levite priest who needed 40 days to grow a beard but still LOOKED DIFFERENT.

Murder everyone who notices...l

Judaism is a celebration of murder, fraud, and multiple counts of unprovoked genocide.

They argue that since they were treated badly in Egypt, they are chosen to treat everyone else that way.

Not a religion, a conspiracy against everyone else

Forum List

Back