Hate group marching through the streets of NYC

Another JINO. He only converted to Judaism because he found commonalities between the oppression experienced by African-American and Jewish communities. I sorta doubt that he would have been a supporter of Israel in these days, and would have been just another left-wing Jewish person who supported Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

I'm no anti-Semite, but I spit when I hear of liberal American Jews who support Democrat policies and Democrat candidates. Unless any Jewish person is fully-aligned with Israel, they are just a fake Jew as far as I'm concerned.

Left wing and right wing Jews just wimper 'antisemite' at anybody who disputes their lop-sided rubbish , is all. Pay them no mind, as they shoot themselves in the foot all the time.

And what makes it worse is that the liberal Jews are just hateful to the Republican Jews.

The odd thing is that we have a poster on this forum who is both an adamant Israel-supporter AND votes for the Democrat party that cheers on BDS antisemites and refuses to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. How he deals with this cognitive dissonance is beyond me.

Same way you do; he freezes his frontal lobes and cries 'racist' whenever his bullshit gets blown up.

Last edited:
Have they turned violent, like the neo Nazi Trump supporters in Charlottesville in 2017, or the insurrectionists in 2021?
Yes, they have. I know you’re loathe to condemn a black group, since you’re a liberal and thus blacks cannot be criticized, but these are hateful antisemites who attacked a rabbi at a Chanukah Party with a machete. They also killed a cop and three people at a kosher market they targeted when they went Jew-hunting.

(And there were no insurrections in 2021.)

the first jew in a leadership position was Eric Cantor

Helms was never in the House and is long dead…meanwhile Lewis Farraknan is a live and a friend of rhe dem party…they lavish him with praise…current and alive dems…obama, mad max…this is your current reality…not just your demaklan history

Tell us what the Republican Party has done that has benefitted black folks in the last 60yrs.

Yup. And let’s not forget that the leader of the Women’s March - Tanika Mallory - was a big fan of Farrakhan’s. She was so antisemitic that she kicked the sole Jew off their Board.

How ironic - a leftist woman’s group all about civil rights, ousting a Jew for being Jewish.
Let's hear the excuses you and boot lickin Struth have for Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago.

Yes, they have. I know you’re loathe to condemn a black group, since you’re a liberal and thus blacks cannot be criticized, but these are hateful antisemites who attacked a rabbi at a Chanukah Party with a machete. They also killed a cop and three people at a kosher market they targeted when they went Jew-hunting.

(And there were no insurrections in 2021.)
Yes, you're correct, there has been violence from these folks, just like the neo Nazi Trump supporters in 2017, and the insurrectionists of 2021. Seems this group has a lot in common with many Trump supporters.

There are many right wing/conservative types who have constantly called for those on the left to be shunned, killed, or otherwise shut down. Many of them are on this board.

Many of your posts are absolute nonsense. This being a fine example.

Many of your posts are absolute nonsense. This being a fine example.

Guess you have missed or skipped a lot of the posts on here calling for leftists and Democrats to be deported or killed. Lots of those on the right also say that people on the left, or liberals, should not be allowed to vote.

Yes, you're correct, there has been violence from these folks, just like the neo Nazi Trump supporters in 2017, and the insurrectionists of 2021. Seems this group has a lot in common with many Trump supporters.
1) So there was a single in incident of100 Neo-Nazis and a few hundred rioters (not insurrectionists), and that‘s “many Trump supporters“? There are 75 million of us.

2) There were many more violent people on the left, as tens of thousands burned, assaulted, and even murdered their way across America in 2020. Apparently, there are a LOT more violent people in the left, and they have a lot in common with Biden supporters.

3) Lots of deflection on your part. This thread is about an antisemitic black hate group, and how the media - and liberals - play it down. You are an example.

If there were a bunch of Jews marching around and attacking blacks (yeah, right……), the media and every libtard on this forum would be having a field day.

Forum List

Back