Hate group marching through the streets of NYC

lol this part is pure rubbish. There were no gas chambers at that time, and the U.S. was in the middle of a Depression; in any case FDR loosened the immigration quotas just for Jews at the time. We already had half the Jews on the planet come over, so this FDR killed Da Joos bullshit only flies with morons.
Oh please. These Jews were escaping horrific Jewish persecution, in which they were being treated like sub-humans, and FDR turned them back because he kowtowed to the antisemites in this country.

It was these black antisemites who attacked the rabbi at a Chanukah Party a few years back. The leftists was so eager to make excuses for these shameless bigots, because they’re black doncha know, that one of them actually blamed the Jews themselves by saying that if Jews didn’t talk and dress funny, they wouldn’t invite this type of violence.
Never heard of them.

There are many right wing/conservative types who have constantly called for those on the left to be shunned, killed, or otherwise shut down. Many of them are on this board.
OMG, is this the most classic post of projection I think I have ever seen on message boards in the past 25 years....

surada

Stop your denial about FDR. He was antisemitic long before he became president, and he intentionally added additional requirements to be able to reject fleeing Jews - continuing into the 40s. Even the scant 26,000 allowed in per year wasn’t met because of added restrictions.

He complained about ”Jewish wailing” and called them selfish, bragged how there was no Jewish blood in his veins, and set up quotas at Harvard to keep Jew boys out.

Sadly, then as now, Jews voted for the Democrats regardless.

surada

Stop your denial about FDR. He was antisemitic long before he became president, and he intentionally added additional requirements to be able to reject fleeing Jews - continuing into the 40s. Even the scant 26,000 allowed in per year wasn’t met because of added restrictions.

He complained about ”Jewish wailing” and called them selfish, bragged how there was no Jewish blood in his veins, and set up quotas at Harvard to keep Jew boys out.

Sadly, then as now, Jews voted for the Democrats regardless.

You know how justice Brandeis came to be on the supreme court. It was blackmail by Samuel Untermyer.

Last edited:
You know how justice Brandeis came to be on the supreme court. It was blackmail by Samuel Untermyer.
What does that have to do with FDR and his turning back the fleeing passengers of the St. Louis? Did you even read the link?

Oh please. These Jews were escaping horrific Jewish persecution, in which they were being treated like sub-humans, and FDR turned them back because he kowtowed to the antisemites in this country.

Crocodile tears. How many refugees you have living at your place? You think Jews were the only people being oppressed and wanted to flee? You some kind of Orthodox Jewish racist who thinks us Evul Goy should pander to Jews over the rest of the planet?

Fake Jews. If they're so "Jewish", let them go to Israel and fight Palestinians.

Hey, this brutha' was Jewish:

anBlZw.jpeg

He doubled and then followed up with allowing thousands more in You think the U.S. is obligated to be a dumping ground for the world's snivels? You have a very leftist view on that.

Hey, this brutha' was Jewish:

anBlZw.jpeg

Another JINO. He only converted to Judaism because he found commonalities between the oppression experienced by African-American and Jewish communities. I sorta doubt that he would have been a supporter of Israel in these days, and would have been just another left-wing Jewish person who supported Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

I'm no anti-Semite, but I spit when I hear of liberal American Jews who support Democrat policies and Democrat candidates. Unless any Jewish person is fully-aligned with Israel, they are just a fake Jew as far as I'm concerned.

Crocodile tears. How many refugees you have living at your place? You think Jews were the only people being oppressed and wanted to flee? You some kind of Orthodox Jewish racist who thinks us Evul Goy should pander to Jews over the rest of the planet?
OK….antisemite….you’re on ignore. POS.

Another JINO. He only converted to Judaism because he found commonalities between the oppression experienced by African-American and Jewish communities. I sorta doubt that he would have been a supporter of Israel in these days, and would have been just another left-wing Jewish person who supported Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

I'm no anti-Semite, but I spit when I hear of liberal American Jews who support Democrat policies and Democrat candidates. Unless any Jewish person is fully-aligned with Israel, they are just a fake Jew as far as I'm concerned.
And what makes it worse is that the liberal Jews are just hateful to the Republican Jews.

The odd thing is that we have a poster on this forum who is both an adamant Israel-supporter AND votes for the Democrat party that cheers on BDS antisemites and refuses to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. How he deals with this cognitive dissonance is beyond me.

Forum List

Back