Hate group marching through the streets of NYC

Probably for the same reason that many presidents before him had the same problem (even Reagan). Because they aren't personally responsible for each and every person who crosses the border. What? You think they are sending Uber's into Mexico to bring them in?
name a president that weclomed a surge

There were many more violent people on the left, as tens of thousands burned, assaulted, and even murdered their way across America in 2020.
None of those rioters and murderers "were on the the left", that's your attempt to smear the left, but those thugs and gangbangers have likely never voted in their lives.

Your violence is politically motivated, so you cannot escape the connection.

1) So there was a single in incident of100 Neo-Nazis and a few hundred rioters (not insurrectionists), and that‘s “many Trump supporters“? There are 75 million of us.

2) There were many more violent people on the left, as tens of thousands burned, assaulted, and even murdered their way across America in 2020. Apparently, there are a LOT more violent people in the left, and they have a lot in common with Biden supporters.

3) Lots of deflection on your part. This thread is about an antisemitic black hate group, and how the media - and liberals - play it down. You are an example.

If there were a bunch of Jews marching around and attacking blacks (yeah, right……), the media and every libtard on this forum would be having a field day.
Tell us about the dinner Trump had with Nick and Koonye, you and Struth are running from that dinner.

None of those rioters and murderers "were on the the left", that's your attempt to smear the left, but those thugs and gangbangers have likely never voted in their lives.

Your violence is politically motivated, so you cannot escape the connection.
Oh they voted alright. They just didn’t know it.

She doesn't dine with Trump does she.
nope joey xiden…the man that was mentored by Eastland and gave the euglogy to a grand wizard of the klan

your racist insults of a grammy award winning african american culture icon not with standing

nope joey xiden…the man that was mentored by Eastland and gave the euglogy to a grand wizard of the klan

your racist insults of a grammy award winning african american culture icon not with standing
When did Nick become a grammy award winning african american, did he put some black shoe polish on his face. I am not surprised, boot lickers will do whatever they have to defend their Massa.

The war between Jews and POC for control of the Left continues to rage.

As POC win more and more victories the Left will:

*Focus less on movements like the bizarre transgenderism
*Strongly condemn Israeli apartheid
*Increase attacks on billionaires and their ilk

Why the recent spike in antisemitism?

Foaming-at-the-mouth maniac Zelensky screams for WW III.

The disastrous “Biden” administration is run mostly by one particular ethnic group.

This also didn’t help.

When did Nick become a grammy award winning african american, did he put some black shoe polish on his face. I am not surprised, boot lickers will do whatever they have to defend their Massa.
West is…isn’t that the guy you keep calling a koonya? I don’t know this nick guy, i’ve never heard him call a african american a koon…i’ve seen you do that.

West is…isn’t that the guy you keep calling a koonya? I don’t know this nick guy, i’ve never heard him call a african american a koon…i’ve seen you do that.
You're right West is Koonye, you know the guy who said slavery was a choice. Trump knows this Nick guy, he had dinner with him. Play dumb all you want if you are actually playing, but these are the kind of guys that Trump associates with.

Forum List

Back