Hate group marching through the streets of NYC

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hundreds of supporters of black supremacy and NBA star Kyrie Irving marched through the streets of Brooklyn on Sunday chanting: 'We are the real Jews' and 'Time to wake up.'

In one video obtained by DailyMail.com, the Black Hebrew Israelites, specifically the groups' Members of Israel United in Christ sect, can be heard chanting in unison: 'It's time to wake up. I've got good news for you, we are the real Jews.'

The black supremacists have become emboldened in recent weeks after both Irving, who has previously said he believes the earth is flat and pushed unfounded conspiracy theories around Covid-19, as well as music superstar Kanye West brought their anti-Semitic talking points into the mainstream.

A key part of Black Hebrew Israelite dogma is that those of African descent are the real descendants of the biblical Hebrews.

That is why they shun the term 'Jews' or 'Jewish' even though they are frequently seen walking around with Jewish insignia on their clothing, including the six-sided Star of David.

Hebrew Israelites have even shown hostility toward Jews and other whites who are referred to 'devilish imposters' and adherents of 'Satan.'

Many commenters reacted with revulsion to the activities of the Black Hebrew Israelites.

The American Jewish Committee issued a statement that read: 'Black Hebrew Israelites chanting 'We are the real Jews' is a troubling antisemitic trope with dangerous potential. We cannot allow this supremacist ideology to spread and gain greater acceptance.'

Activist Avi Mayer tweeted: '''Jews will not replace us" and 'We are the real Jews' are two sides of the same anti-Semitic coin. No surprise former neo-Nazi and KKK leader Tom Metzger said the Black Hebrew Israelites are "the black counterparts of us."'

Another person compared the group the white supremacist rioters in Charlottesville in 2017 tweeting: 'I spoke out against white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, and I must speak up against the Black Hebrew Israelites, for hate is hate, and we must call it out no matter what form it takes.'

Writing on HotAir, commentator John Sexton pointed out: 'if you had a right wing group chanting this kind of anti-Semitic ideology about the Jews in Brooklyn, it would be on the front page of the NY Times tomorrow.'

Comment:
America is getting stranger and more dangerous by the minute.
We seem to be circling the drain.
We are more divided than ever before.
The problem with the Left's political strategy of identity politics is that it cultivates hate.

nychategroupkjdshskjh.jpg

I don't know anything about this particular group other than what your source provides here.

But I agree with you. When the current SJWs demand that we see color before anything else, when we are required to measure every word, characterization, metaphor, expressions of humor so as not to 'offend' certain groups, when a persons race or ethnicity gives them opportunities denied to others regardless of what that race or ethnicity is, when Critical Race Theory is pushed into schools at the earliest ages, when our history is condensed into nothing more than a recitation of crimes and injustices and no qualifying subject matter is allowed. . .

. . .all that exacerbates resentments, erroneous conclusions, prohibits people from just treating people like people and thereby prohibits full integration, disadvantages people who are seen as advantaged because of their race--that would be both black and white etc.--and absolutely forces a culture to be racist.

They make us much sense as a bunch of dudes in dresses & wigs marching around, chanting "We are the real women".

We live in a post-truth society & this is all according to design.
We are first hand witnesses to the multi-faceted engineered implosion of the fabric that binds our country.

You have to break something before it needs a reset

The Black Congressional Israelites were the group that Nick Sandmann and the Covington Catholic boys had a confrontation with a couple of years ago in DC.

They were celebrated by the libs at that point in time.

I believe it was also two of those Black Congressional Israelites who carried out that attack on a Jewish Deli in Jersey City, back in 2019.

I don't need consoling, just pointing out a fact.

The fact is that it doesn't seem to be any of those Mega-MAGA Republican Trump-supporters who are carrying out all the actual mass shootings, robberies, murders, rapes, car-jackings, and other forms of mayhem that have been taking place a lot lately

Those appear to be part of your party, not mine. I could just about guaran-damn-tee you that every one of those Black Hebrew Israelites voted for Obama back then, and Biden more recently.

Hundreds of supporters of black supremacy and NBA star Kyrie Irving marched through the streets of Brooklyn on Sunday chanting: 'We are the real Jews' and 'Time to wake up.'

In one video obtained by DailyMail.com, the Black Hebrew Israelites, specifically the groups' Members of Israel United in Christ sect, can be heard chanting in unison: 'It's time to wake up. I've got good news for you, we are the real Jews.'

The black supremacists have become emboldened in recent weeks after both Irving, who has previously said he believes the earth is flat and pushed unfounded conspiracy theories around Covid-19, as well as music superstar Kanye West brought their anti-Semitic talking points into the mainstream.

A key part of Black Hebrew Israelite dogma is that those of African descent are the real descendants of the biblical Hebrews.

That is why they shun the term 'Jews' or 'Jewish' even though they are frequently seen walking around with Jewish insignia on their clothing, including the six-sided Star of David.

Hebrew Israelites have even shown hostility toward Jews and other whites who are referred to 'devilish imposters' and adherents of 'Satan.'

Many commenters reacted with revulsion to the activities of the Black Hebrew Israelites.

The American Jewish Committee issued a statement that read: 'Black Hebrew Israelites chanting 'We are the real Jews' is a troubling antisemitic trope with dangerous potential. We cannot allow this supremacist ideology to spread and gain greater acceptance.'

Activist Avi Mayer tweeted: '''Jews will not replace us" and 'We are the real Jews' are two sides of the same anti-Semitic coin. No surprise former neo-Nazi and KKK leader Tom Metzger said the Black Hebrew Israelites are "the black counterparts of us."'

Another person compared the group the white supremacist rioters in Charlottesville in 2017 tweeting: 'I spoke out against white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, and I must speak up against the Black Hebrew Israelites, for hate is hate, and we must call it out no matter what form it takes.'

Writing on HotAir, commentator John Sexton pointed out: 'if you had a right wing group chanting this kind of anti-Semitic ideology about the Jews in Brooklyn, it would be on the front page of the NY Times tomorrow.'

Comment:
The problem with the Left's political strategy of identity politics is that it cultivates hate.

View attachment 730791
Spreading hate for the holidays.

These idiots are emboldened because white Democrats have been kissing their asses for the last few years.
When you do that.....the single-digit I.Q. degenerates start organizing and making themselves more visible to the public.
No difference between these sum bitches than skinheads.

Shame we can move all the blacks to another country.

As a whole they seem to hate America, and according to them America hates them. So since they are the minority why not just move them out of America? Everyone's lives get better and magically racism is solved.

It's a win win for everyone.

It was these black antisemites who attacked the rabbi at a Chanukah Party a few years back. The leftists was so eager to make excuses for these shameless bigots, because they’re black doncha know, that one of them actually blamed the Jews themselves by saying that if Jews didn’t talk and dress funny, they wouldn’t invite this type of violence.

Comment:

View attachment 730791
Hundreds?

Forum List

Back