on MSNBC with Ari Melber, Matt Gaetz condemns Jan 6 violence, denies that he sought pardon from Trump despite Cassidy Hutchinson & others' testimony

It was.
Very controlled
Very scripted.
Literally a long boring infomercial.
Not accurate at all.
No one that wasn't already in your cult bought it.
Most independents were driven away.
Yet it was sworn testimony.

I mean really, if you are so far gone that you will simply dismiss sworn testimony out of hand, then nothing will convince you.

Where did you get your info that I should believe over sworn testimony?

1. I saw the J6 riot live on TV.
2. I also saw the endless video clips of the riot
3. With only anti-Trumpers on the J6 committee, there was nothing I could watch
4. There was no insurrection. 400 unarmed goobers were NOT trying to take over the government.
5. States are doing election reform all the time. I want results on election night to preclude "finding" ballots for a month.

The J6 riot would NEVER have happened without the FBI instigators, and the fact the TWO separate requests for the National Guard by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund were BOTH DENIED. Why were they both denied?
Since you only watched videos then it's understandable you don't know what happened.
Videos didn't tell you people were armed with guns. Videos didn't tell you that Trump knew people had guns when he sent them to the capital. Their is a ton of stuff because you refuse to watch.

Their were no FBI instigators but I'm sure Ray appreciates MAGAs ruining his life. Did you see his sworn testimony? Nope. Isn't he a MAGA too? You guys will eat your own for Trump. Now that's love.

The national guard was not denied. I know this because on the news Miller said it was denied but when he gave his sworn testimony,which of course you didn't see, he changed his story.

Here is Chris Miller letting the lie be told

"During the segment, Fox News host Sean Hannity claimed that Mayor Bowser and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to certify Trump’s requests to send in the National Guard, a narrative that neither Mr Patel nor Mr Miller contested."

Here is Chris Miller under oath.

"To be crystal clear, there was no direct order from President Trump to put 10,000 troops ‘to be on the ready’ for January 6th, correct?” said an unnamed interviewer in the video clip, referring back to a February 2021 Fox News segment when Mr Miller had stated that Trump had ordered “as many as 10,000 National Guard troops … to be on the ready”.

“That’s correct. There was no direct, there was no order from the President."

But when you rely on your media masters instead of sworn testimony, you are easily duped. They know you won't watch or believe anything outside of your echo chamber and they use that against you.

what TRUMP and his minions in congress and the administration, along with his lawyers like Giuliani and Powell and Wood etc,

was an attempted soft coup, and self coup...

A soft coup, sometimes referred to as a silent coup, is an illegal overthrow of a government. Unlike a classical coup d'état, it is achieved without the use of force or violence.

Soft coup - Wikipedia

A self-coup, also called autocoup (from the Spanish: autogolpe), is a form of coup d'état in which a nation's head, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means.

it also was sedition

incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Last edited:
some oath keepers and proud boys, were charged and convicted of sedition.

sedition

noun

Definition of sedition

as in treason
formal the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government The leaders of the group have been arrested and charged with sedition. SEDITION
Synonyms & Similar Words

some oath keepers and proud boys, were charged and convicted of sedition.

sedition

noun

Definition of sedition

as in treason
formal the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government The leaders of the group have been arrested and charged with sedition. SEDITION
Synonyms & Similar Words

Nope. Don't watch kangaroo courts.
I'll watch the real bi-partisan J6 hearings coming soon.

So if the rioters had guns, who did they shoot? I want verified LINKS.
The hearings conducted by Trump's lackeys who were in on what happened on J6? Those hearings?

Since you only watched videos then it's understandable you don't know what happened.
Videos didn't tell you people were armed with guns. Videos didn't tell you that Trump knew people had guns when he sent them to the capital. Their is a ton of stuff because you refuse to watch.

Their were no FBI instigators but I'm sure Ray appreciates MAGAs ruining his life. Did you see his sworn testimony? Nope. Isn't he a MAGA too? You guys will eat your own for Trump. Now that's love.

The national guard was not denied. I know this because on the news Miller said it was denied but when he gave his sworn testimony,which of course you didn't see, he changed his story.

Here is Chris Miller letting the lie be told

"During the segment, Fox News host Sean Hannity claimed that Mayor Bowser and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to certify Trump’s requests to send in the National Guard, a narrative that neither Mr Patel nor Mr Miller contested."

Here is Chris Miller under oath.

"To be crystal clear, there was no direct order from President Trump to put 10,000 troops ‘to be on the ready’ for January 6th, correct?” said an unnamed interviewer in the video clip, referring back to a February 2021 Fox News segment when Mr Miller had stated that Trump had ordered “as many as 10,000 National Guard troops … to be on the ready”.

“That’s correct. There was no direct, there was no order from the President."

But when you rely on your media masters instead of sworn testimony, you are easily duped. They know you won't watch or believe anything outside of your echo chamber and they use that against you.
You type nothing but LIES. If you want to debate put up links proving your statements, and I'll do the same.
I saw no armed J6 rioters
Yes there were FBI instigators
The National Guard request was denied TWICE. Once for Capitol Police Chief Sund's request, and once for Trump's request on Jan 3rd.

"Great OpEd. Reinforces my earlier comment on 6 Jan Cmte. Has quote from DOD IG Report regarding 3 Jan 2021 meeting with Acting Def Secy Miller/CJCS Milley in the Oval on the 6 Jan NG request by POTUS on troops needed. I was in the room." General Keith Kellogg

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell blasted the “fact check,” stating that Kertscher is focusing on the lack of a formal request, “But the leaders of the Pentagon then made clear they offered Pelosi and she said No.”

Kash Patel, who served as acting United States Secretary of Defense, also supported the “10,000 national guard” claim, explaining to Hannity earlier this month:
I was in the Oval Office on that day, days prior to January 6, with the secretary of defense, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and others and President Trump.
And he authorized, as the law requires, 10,000 to 20,000 National Guardsmen and Women to be utilized around the country. But the second part of the law requires a federal agency or governor or mayor, such as the United States Capitol Police or Mayor Bowser to make a request, otherwise, the National Guard cannot be deployed legally.

Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff, told Fox News’ "Sunday Morning Futures w Maria Bartiromo" that Trump issued a "direct order" to have up to 10,000 troops ready. Kash Patel suggested 20,000 troops so Trump upped it to 20k. He was turned down by Bowser & Pelosi
It’s backed up by writing; Mayor Bowser’s written refusal, the communications between the leader of the Capitol police and their chain of command to the DOD refusing our request to allow National Guardsmen and Women to stage on January 4 and January 5, before January 6. That’s in the timeline.

According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory. Trump told SecDef Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

I provided credible links that requests for the National Guard were made. Also present at the meeting was General Milley.

So one of three definitions says armed. Do you know how dictionaries work? How come you didn't increase font size of the other two?

Regardless, they were armed. Not only were they armed but they used those arms to break windows, beat police and break down doors.

It's like you thought you had point...but then you didn't.
They weren't armed, you brain damaged douchebag.

The hearings conducted by Trump's lackeys who were in on what happened on J6? Those hearings?
No one who cooed about the witch hunt conducted by Pelosi and her lackey's is in any position to be attacking the Republican hearings.

Yet it was sworn testimony.

I mean really, if you are so far gone that you will simply dismiss sworn testimony out of hand, then nothing will convince you.

Where did you get your info that I should believe over sworn testimony?

What is it that you think that the sworn testimony proved?

You type nothing but LIES. If you want to debate put up links proving your statements, and I'll do the same.
I saw no armed J6 rioters
Yes there were FBI instigators
The National Guard request was denied TWICE. Once for Capitol Police Chief Sund's request, and once for Trump's request on Jan 3rd.

"Great OpEd. Reinforces my earlier comment on 6 Jan Cmte. Has quote from DOD IG Report regarding 3 Jan 2021 meeting with Acting Def Secy Miller/CJCS Milley in the Oval on the 6 Jan NG request by POTUS on troops needed. I was in the room." General Keith Kellogg

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell blasted the “fact check,” stating that Kertscher is focusing on the lack of a formal request, “But the leaders of the Pentagon then made clear they offered Pelosi and she said No.”

Kash Patel, who served as acting United States Secretary of Defense, also supported the “10,000 national guard” claim, explaining to Hannity earlier this month:
I was in the Oval Office on that day, days prior to January 6, with the secretary of defense, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and others and President Trump.
And he authorized, as the law requires, 10,000 to 20,000 National Guardsmen and Women to be utilized around the country. But the second part of the law requires a federal agency or governor or mayor, such as the United States Capitol Police or Mayor Bowser to make a request, otherwise, the National Guard cannot be deployed legally.

Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff, told Fox News’ "Sunday Morning Futures w Maria Bartiromo" that Trump issued a "direct order" to have up to 10,000 troops ready. Kash Patel suggested 20,000 troops so Trump upped it to 20k. He was turned down by Bowser & Pelosi
It’s backed up by writing; Mayor Bowser’s written refusal, the communications between the leader of the Capitol police and their chain of command to the DOD refusing our request to allow National Guardsmen and Women to stage on January 4 and January 5, before January 6. That’s in the timeline.

According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory. Trump told SecDef Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

I provided credible links that requests for the National Guard were made. Also present at the meeting was General Milley.
you are so misinformed BECAUSE you refused to watch the jan 6th sworn live testimony of Trump admin staff and lawyers.
and are regurgitating a bunch of stuff that was disputed and clarified under oath.... and want us to supply you with links to the 1/6 sworn testimonials and documents, when you followed your marching orders to not watch the hearings or read the final report?

Do some homework on the articles you linked to from right wingers... Fact check them yourself....to see how they've been debunked...or confirmed.

you are so misinformed BECAUSE you refused to watch the jan 6th sworn live testimony of Trump admin staff and lawyers and are regurgitating a bunch of stuff that was disputed and clarified under oath.... and want us to supply you with links to the 1/6 sworn testimonials and documents, when you followed your marching orders to not watch the hearings or read the final report?
Do some homework on the articles you linked to from right wingers... Fact check them yourself....to see how they've been debunked...or confirmed.
Thanks for admitting that the J3 meeting was NOT vetted during the kangaroo court J6 committee hearings. Nor was Capitol Police Chief Sund requested to testify about his early request for the National Guard.
"Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence. He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security. Like Sund, Irving and Stenger have also since resigned their posts. Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says."

You can deny the real truth and say that the kangaroo court is truth when we know it is NOT.
The key difference is WHO testified and which questions were asked.
IMHO no one asked about the J3 meeting where Trump requested that the National Guard protect the rally. All the committee questions focused on the J6 riot.
So there is no testimony that disputes what happened J3 or who denied the request for the National Guard. Jim Jordan will "fact-check" the J3 meeting and denial of the National Guard.

Forum List

Back