on MSNBC with Ari Melber, Matt Gaetz condemns Jan 6 violence, denies that he sought pardon from Trump despite Cassidy Hutchinson & others' testimony

That criteria is not in the definition of insurrection.
Try again..
Armed resistance. So, duh NOT an insurrection

insurrection

noun​

1. The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
  2. A rising up; uprising.
  3. The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

insurrection

noun​

1. The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
  3. The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.
They weren't armed, moron, and every protest qualifies by that definition.

Biden himself said you cannot defeat the Fed without F15s.

How many F15s did the J6ers have?

It was not an insurrection. It was an attempt to prevent Trump from running in 2024.

RAY EPPS ANYONE?

FUCK YOU CULT FUCKS.

Armed resistance. So, duh NOT an insurrection

insurrection

noun​

So one of three definitions says armed. Do you know how dictionaries work? How come you didn't increase font size of the other two?

Regardless, they were armed. Not only were they armed but they used those arms to break windows, beat police and break down doors.

It's like you thought you had point...but then you didn't.

THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION. THAT'S A LIE. J6 WAS AN UNARMED PROTEST.

Here is what a real insurrection looks like:

Here is what J6 looked like:
View attachment 752468

View attachment 752469

How many people died in the "fiery protest"? How many people went to hospital?

How many died as a result of the Insurrection at the Capitol? How many went to hospital?

What was the stated goal of the fiery protest? Police reform.

What was the stated goal of the Insurrection at the Capitol? To overturn the results of a fair and legal election, and to overturn the US Constitution in order to keep Trump in power.

There is absolutely no question that the first instance is a protest and the second is an attempted coup.

So one of three definitions says armed. Do you know how dictionaries work? How come you didn't increase font size of the other two?
Regardless, they were armed. Not only were they armed but they used those arms to break windows, beat police and break down doors.
It's like you thought you had point...but then you didn't.
If you're so stupid as to think that a few hundred unarmed goobers could take control of the US government you're too stupid to post with.
Unarmed since no shots were fired by the goobers.
As soon as the armed SWAT Teams came the "riot" was over.
There was no resistance.
Their object was to protest a suspect election, not to take control of the government. i.e. no insurrection.
We want election reform

Last edited:

How many died as a result of the Insurrection at the Capitol? How many went to hospital?

What was the stated goal of the Insurrection at the Capitol? To overturn the results of a fair and legal election, and to overturn the US Constitution in order to keep Trump in power.

There is absolutely no question that the first instance is a protest and the second is an attempted coup.
Over 20 people were murdered, no telling how many injured, billions of dollars in damages and they took over sections of neighborhoods.
You lying twat

1675199451235.png

1675199479432.png

The stated goal of the J6 protest was to protest suspected voter fraud and a stolen election. We want election reform
They were both protests, one was mostly peaceful, the other was a deadly riot.

If you're so stupid as to think that a few hundred unarmed goobers could take control of the US government you're too stupid to post with.
There was no resistance.
Their object was to protest a suspect election, not to take control of the government. i.e. no insurrection.
We want election reform

Like I said, Biden said it takes F15s to take on the fed.

The J6 mostly peaceful protesters had no weapons.

How the fuck were they going to take over the Pentagon?

The cult fucks are liars.

There was no resistance.
We want election reform
Their was plenty of resistance, you didn't see the cops that were being beaten by the Trump supporters? Isn't that resistance? They broke down doors, crashed windows, climbed walls...how can you say their was no resistance?

Again, they used arms to do the above. Are your really unaware of this?

You really should watch the Jan 6 hearings. Many insurrectionists testified they were trying to stop the counting of electoral votes and ensure Trump stayed in power.

It's like every post you make is just another example of you not watching the hearings.

Out of curiosity, what platform did you get your information about the insurrection from?

Lastly, it's to late for election reform. No reforms will ever stop the right from claiming election fraud in the future unless voters stop giving these people a voice.

It was testimony under oath.

Where did you get your narrative of Jan 6?

It was.
Very controlled
Very scripted.
Literally a long boring infomercial.
Not accurate at all.
No one that wasn't already in your cult bought it.
Most independents were driven away.

Their was plenty of resistance, you didn't see the cops that were being beaten by the Trump supporters? Isn't that resistance? They broke down doors, crashed windows, climbed walls...how can you say their was no resistance?
Again, they used arms to do the above. Are your really unaware of this?
You really should watch the Jan 6 hearings. Many insurrectionists testified they were trying to stop the counting of electoral votes and ensure Trump stayed in power.
It's like every post you make is just another example of you not watching the hearings.
Out of curiosity, what platform did you get your information about the insurrection from?
Lastly, it's to late for election reform. No reforms will ever stop the right from claiming election fraud in the future unless voters stop giving these people a voice.
1. I saw the J6 riot live on TV.
2. I also saw the endless video clips of the riot
3. With only anti-Trumpers on the J6 committee, there was nothing I could watch
4. There was no insurrection. 400 unarmed goobers were NOT trying to take over the government.
5. States are doing election reform all the time. I want results on election night to preclude "finding" ballots for a month.

The J6 riot would NEVER have happened without the FBI instigators, and the fact the TWO separate requests for the National Guard by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund were BOTH DENIED. Why were they both denied?

1. I saw the J6 riot live on TV.
2. I also saw the endless video clips of the riot
3. With only anti-Trumpers on the J6 committee, there was nothing I could watch
4. There was no insurrection. 400 unarmed goobers were NOT trying to take over the government.
5. States are doing election reform all the time. I want results on election night to preclude "finding" ballots for a month.

The J6 riot would NEVER have happened without the FBI instigators, and the fact the TWO separate requests for the National Guard by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund were BOTH DENIED. Why were they both denied?
It's all in the timing.

Forum List

Back