Democrats say “Kamala is not competent” and “should not run for re-election with Biden.”

The choice by Biden never made sense to me and I suspect he was just following his advisor/pollsters. Regardless, she was chosen and is V.P, that's the reality.

Newsome / Booker 24 or Newsome / Jeffries 24

9709d28ef8989f8c768138f2c798603b.gif

If she is not a deliberate Cabal placement to ensure the Dumbos lose next time then my name is not Marilyn Monroe .

Same with Pervert Pants Pisser.

They're waking up. Another failure of race pandering.

VP Harris cannot answer tough questions. She rephrases the question multiple times, argues from a self-appointed position of authority many times, and then cackles and giggles her way through an answer. Democrats had her at the bottom of the Democrat Primary poll and now they are going to argue why / how she is solid to be one heart beat away from leading the free world.

She's obviously not competent, but she sounds like Einstein compared to Biden. Makes you wonder what their bar is.

I was told elsewhere that Senator Warren has backed off from her original comments.

But she is right.

In 2024, the Democrats must nominate someone who is highly competent for VICE President.

Why?

Well, if President Biden is reelected, he will probably retire before his term ends, so whoever is VICE President will take over.

You're always so angry. Why?

Because of people who never DYOR and repeatedly spout very low grade nonsense answers .

Example .
Do you have a President who is in early dementia and regularly soils his pants ?
Answer , Yes , or No .

Example . Do you have a VP who is seen to be a cackling low grade intellect ?
Answer , Yes , or No .

QED

Forum List

Back