on Memorial day, real NYT headline: "Why Does the Military Celebrate White Supremacy? Let's rename bases for American heroes, not racist traitors"

So Robert E. Lee was wrong to fight for his people? The people living in the southern states had every right to live a different lifestyle than the people in the northern states.
No they didnt have a right to enslave anyone and thats why they got their asses beat.
By White men.
And Black men. I know that had to suck ass for those pale hillbillies.
LOL tell me who LEAD the Nation in that war? White men or black? Who provided the vastly manjority of troops white men or black? Who lead the black troops? White men or Black men? Who lost the most men white men or black men?

So Robert E. Lee was wrong to fight for his people? The people living in the southern states had every right to live a different lifestyle than the people in the northern states.
No they didnt have a right to enslave anyone and thats why they got their asses beat.
By White men.
LOL tell me who LEAD the Nation in that war? White men or black? Who provided the vastly manjority of troops white men or black? Who lead the black troops? White men or Black men? Who lost the most men white men or black men?
The north led the nation in that war. It was illegal for Blacks to kill white men until the north needed them to beat the hill billys asses. There were some white and Black troop leaders. Whites lost the most because Blacks starting killing a bunch of them. I bet that was a glorious time to be Black. I would have tortured those inbred white boys at every chance.

Praising Forrest for his Calvary Tactics that are still taught today to officers and enlisted, is dealing with history truthfully.

And they did not just treat Blacks like shit in the South. Everything that was happening in the South, was happening in the North.

Uh, no, we didn't have Jim Crow in the North.

No one but military history buffs really care about his Calvary charges. The fact that he FOUNDED THE FUCKING KLAN is kind of a bigger deal.

Since no one is going to do a calvary charge any time soon, kind of more important to hold him to account for his evils.

And if we rename the bases buildings, and streets. Will Racism and Slavery disappear from History?

No, but it would be put in the proper context.

These were not men we should honor or respect.

Just like we can't undo the holocaust, but damn, we aren't going to put up any statues of Hitler or name any streets after him.

You are absolutely wrong. Let’s use events in history where the people knew or did not know the lessons from Forrest.

The Russians at Tannenberg. World War One. The Russians managed to turn the attack and the Germans withdrew. Failing to learn the lessons of Forrest they did not “Keep up the Skeer”. They did not maintain pressure and turn the withdrawal into a route. It may not have saved the Russians. It certainly did not help.

Same war. The Germans maintained an aggressive pursuit behind the British and French. By maintaining this pressure they did not allow the French and British to regroup or reinforce until they reached the Marne River. As a result the entire war for the Western Front would be fought in France. Reducing the damage to German Infrastructure and communities.

Shall I continue? We have Calvary Units now. The tactics taken from among others Forrest are part of the SOP. By studying the battles back in antiquity we learn why the rules we follow matter. So that we learn and when the pressure is on we do not make the mistakes that doomed units in the past.

During his career a Military Leader will read a lot of books. He will study battles. How they unfolded. How they were won or lost. He will study racists like Forrest. Sun Tzu. And more than I can name in a brief post. They will study barbaric civilizations like the Spartans to understand the battle of Thermopylae.

It does not mean the Military people will enshrine those racist ideas. They will learn.

Robert E. Lee was a brilliant General. He won battles the Union should have won. General Longstreet showed how defensive firepower and entrenched infantry were a major force that was hard to overcome.

General Jim Gavin was the commander during the Bridge To Far debacle of World War Two. 82nd Airborne. The military was segregated in those days. So we can’t honor him. He was a part of the Segregation Era. And if he made General a full throated supporter of it.

Sherman as I posted above committed a massacre of Black Civilians. We can’t honor him.

Grant authorized and ordered Sherman to carry out the planned brutal march through Georgia and would not hear of disciplining him. We can’t honor Grant.

We can’t honor anyone. My God. Everyone was not worthy using modern terms.

Perhaps we can name ships after States since we can’t use people. But the States have a horrible history too. Indian massacres and many other dark patches. Well what is left. Places and people are out. What can we use?

25May20 is African Liberation Day.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
Those are Arabs you retard. Cant you read?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

American Blacks and Liberals will never hold Africans and Muslims accountable for their slavery legacy and continuing slavery. For some reason, it feels better to beat the crap out of US for our brief legacy with slavery and never provides accolades to US for evolving and abolishing slavery.
Silly ass white boy. You never seem to know what you're talking about. Stop trying to change the subject. This is about white americans and their responsibility for their racism and slavery. Stop trying to blame Arabs because you are a racist.

How is it racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery??
Who told you it was racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery?

You.... when I called out Muslim and African Nations and Cultures for continuing to practice slavery. You call me a “silly ass white boy”.... I ain’t that white. I am of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican.
Calling you a silly ass white boy because you said something stupid doesnt come close to saying youre a racist because you blame Arabs for slavery. What kind of retard are you?

Being married to a Mexican or Black doesnt make you less white.

Go back and show where I blamed Arabs for slavery. For the third time, Muslims and Africans continue slavery TODAY. The fact that you use the word “retard” says a lot about your lack of empathy. It is a demeaning term yet you probably feel entitled to call anyone racist.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

American Blacks and Liberals will never hold Africans and Muslims accountable for their slavery legacy and continuing slavery. For some reason, it feels better to beat the crap out of US for our brief legacy with slavery and never provides accolades to US for evolving and abolishing slavery.
Silly ass white boy. You never seem to know what you're talking about. Stop trying to change the subject. This is about white americans and their responsibility for their racism and slavery. Stop trying to blame Arabs because you are a racist.

Who told you it was racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery?

You.... when I called out Muslim and African Nations and Cultures for continuing to practice slavery. You call me a “silly ass white boy”.... I ain’t that white. I am of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican.
Calling you a silly ass white boy because you said something stupid doesnt come close to saying youre a racist because you blame Arabs for slavery. What kind of retard are you?

Go back and show where I blamed Arabs for slavery. For the third time, Muslims and Africans continue slavery TODAY. The fact that you use the word “retard” says a lot about your lack of empathy. It is a demeaning term yet you probably feel entitled to call anyone racist.
Why would I do that when I never said you blamed Arabs for slavery? Are you really this stupid?

Why would I do that when I never said you blamed Arabs for slavery? Are you really this stupid?
You do make excuses for blacks and Arabs still practicing slavery.

He feels entitled to call anyone “racist” and use the most insulting term to any human, “retard”.

wow ! you are one wimpy piece of coward guilt ridden shit ! as for me i have no guilt or feel no responsibility for the crime of slavery committed by democrats like you [you said us white folks] ! however since you feel so responsible for slavery give half of your money saved or earned to blacks ...if thats to much give one quater of your earnings ..... soooo how much are you going to give in restitution every month you evil racist oppressive slave master white bastard !

I'm not guilt ridden, just pragmatic. Yes, we all are responsible for slavery and racism, and it's all of our jobs to fix it.

Renaming these bases would be a good start.
oh i see since you are responsible for racism and slavery [wow you must be one old communist ] someone else needs to make things right on your behalf ..... or are you going to rename those bases yourself ?? im afraid thats not good enough racist ! you need to personally pay for the people you captured and enslaved ! and please tell us how many slaves you owned cracker !

By White men.
The north led the nation in that war. It was illegal for Blacks to kill white men until the north needed them to beat the hill billys asses. There were some white and Black troop leaders. Whites lost the most because Blacks starting killing a bunch of them. I bet that was a glorious time to be Black. I would have tortured those inbred white boys at every chance.
what ?? you would shit your pants like the little punk bitch you are ! there is absolutely no way a whiny crybaby victim like you would hold your ground with thousands of armed men charging at you ! a drive by where you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander is not the same as an infantry regimen charging at you punk ! and besides the south actually won more battles ! the lack of funds to supply their armies was one of the reasons they lost !

By White men.
what ?? you would shit your pants like the little punk bitch you are ! there is absolutely no way a whiny crybaby victim like you would hold your ground with thousands of armed men charging at you ! a drive by where you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander is not the same as an infantry regimen charging at you punk ! and besides the south actually won more battles ! the lack of funds to supply their armies was one of the reasons they lost !
The only things that count is that the confederate inbred bitches got their mother fucking asses kicked by Black men and lost the war as a result. I wish to god I was there to take part.

Actually I just refuse to change the subject when we are talking about europeans in america practicing their specific brand of slavery. I know it makes you upset but tough shit.

By White men.
The only things that count is that the confederate inbred bitches got their mother fucking asses kicked by Black men and lost the war as a result. I wish to god I was there to take part.
the only thing that does not count is your ridiculous rant ..... face it you are a punk a coward and a racist ! and i say again there is absolutely no way a weakling like you would fight in a war !

How many slaves are to many slaves ?
In case I move to Africa
Before you move to Africa make sure you learn how to spell in english you inbred cave monkey.

Ya don't need to be a great speller when ya got the cash to buy a bunch of ****** slaves

****** slaves on sale today !
You dont have any cash. You're just a toothless cave monkey suffering from hair lice and wishing on a internet forum.

By White men.
the only thing that does not count is your ridiculous rant ..... face it you are a punk a coward and a racist ! and i say again there is absolutely no way a weakling like you would fight in a war !
Those confederate inbreds got their assess mopped by the Black dudes in the Union Army. If I were there to participate I would have made them watch me bang their wife or their sister. I know they were one and the same but still it would have been fun to do.

Forum List

Back