on Memorial day, real NYT headline: "Why Does the Military Celebrate White Supremacy? Let's rename bases for American heroes, not racist traitors"

You are absolutely wrong. Let’s use events in history where the people knew or did not know the lessons from Forrest.

The Russians at Tannenberg. World War One. The Russians managed to turn the attack and the Germans withdrew. Failing to learn the lessons of Forrest they did not “Keep up the Skeer”. They did not maintain pressure and turn the withdrawal into a route. It may not have saved the Russians. It certainly did not help.

Uh, the Russians LOST at Tannenberg. It was an unmitigated disaster for them.

Same war. The Germans maintained an aggressive pursuit behind the British and French. By maintaining this pressure they did not allow the French and British to regroup or reinforce until they reached the Marne River. As a result the entire war for the Western Front would be fought in France. Reducing the damage to German Infrastructure and communities.

Uh, no. The western front bogged down into years of pointless Trench Warfare, Cavalry was eliminated by machine guns, and Germany lost... bigly.

Shall I continue? We have Calvary Units now. The tactics taken from among others Forrest are part of the SOP. By studying the battles back in antiquity we learn why the rules we follow matter. So that we learn and when the pressure is on we do not make the mistakes that doomed units in the past.

Hey, when we've LEARNED something, it will be to stop having old men find things for young men to die needlessly for.

During his career a Military Leader will read a lot of books. He will study battles. How they unfolded. How they were won or lost. He will study racists like Forrest. Sun Tzu. And more than I can name in a brief post. They will study barbaric civilizations like the Spartans to understand the battle of Thermopylae.

Um, yeah, Forrest was still an evil racist piece of shit.

Robert E. Lee was a brilliant General. He won battles the Union should have won. General Longstreet showed how defensive firepower and entrenched infantry were a major force that was hard to overcome.

Lee wasn't brilliant in so much as McClellan was incompetent.

General Jim Gavin was the commander during the Bridge To Far debacle of World War Two. 82nd Airborne. The military was segregated in those days. So we can’t honor him. He was a part of the Segregation Era. And if he made General a full throated supporter of it.

We weren't fighting WWII to maintain segregation...

Sherman as I posted above committed a massacre of Black Civilians. We can’t honor him.

Grant authorized and ordered Sherman to carry out the planned brutal march through Georgia and would not hear of disciplining him. We can’t honor Grant.

Sure we can. Besides the fact that the March on Georgia wasn't that bad, (even though the Bubba Rednecks still can't stop whining about it, nothing worse than white people mildly inconvenienced.)

The problem with the Civil War is that we've let the South think they were "noble". They weren't. They sent thousand of young men into needless death so a few rich assholes could keep owning other people. We should have hanged Forrest for his war crimes at Ft. Pillow long before he ever got to start the Klan.

You are absolutely wrong. Let’s use events in history where the people knew or did not know the lessons from Forrest.

The Russians at Tannenberg. World War One. The Russians managed to turn the attack and the Germans withdrew. Failing to learn the lessons of Forrest they did not “Keep up the Skeer”. They did not maintain pressure and turn the withdrawal into a route. It may not have saved the Russians. It certainly did not help.

Uh, the Russians LOST at Tannenberg. It was an unmitigated disaster for them.

Same war. The Germans maintained an aggressive pursuit behind the British and French. By maintaining this pressure they did not allow the French and British to regroup or reinforce until they reached the Marne River. As a result the entire war for the Western Front would be fought in France. Reducing the damage to German Infrastructure and communities.

Uh, no. The western front bogged down into years of pointless Trench Warfare, Cavalry was eliminated by machine guns, and Germany lost... bigly.

Shall I continue? We have Calvary Units now. The tactics taken from among others Forrest are part of the SOP. By studying the battles back in antiquity we learn why the rules we follow matter. So that we learn and when the pressure is on we do not make the mistakes that doomed units in the past.

Hey, when we've LEARNED something, it will be to stop having old men find things for young men to die needlessly for.

During his career a Military Leader will read a lot of books. He will study battles. How they unfolded. How they were won or lost. He will study racists like Forrest. Sun Tzu. And more than I can name in a brief post. They will study barbaric civilizations like the Spartans to understand the battle of Thermopylae.

Um, yeah, Forrest was still an evil racist piece of shit.

Robert E. Lee was a brilliant General. He won battles the Union should have won. General Longstreet showed how defensive firepower and entrenched infantry were a major force that was hard to overcome.

Lee wasn't brilliant in so much as McClellan was incompetent.

General Jim Gavin was the commander during the Bridge To Far debacle of World War Two. 82nd Airborne. The military was segregated in those days. So we can’t honor him. He was a part of the Segregation Era. And if he made General a full throated supporter of it.

We weren't fighting WWII to maintain segregation...

Sherman as I posted above committed a massacre of Black Civilians. We can’t honor him.

Grant authorized and ordered Sherman to carry out the planned brutal march through Georgia and would not hear of disciplining him. We can’t honor Grant.

Sure we can. Besides the fact that the March on Georgia wasn't that bad, (even though the Bubba Rednecks still can't stop whining about it, nothing worse than white people mildly inconvenienced.)

The problem with the Civil War is that we've let the South think they were "noble". They weren't. They sent thousand of young men into needless death so a few rich assholes could keep owning other people. We should have hanged Forrest for his war crimes at Ft. Pillow long before he ever got to start the Klan.

That is not even revisionist history. That is insane.

Not that bad. Sherman’s march wasn’t that bad. Raping, Pillaging, and Murder isn’t that bad?

Drowning blacks in a river isn’t that bad. Astonishing. I can only assume that you are one of the full throated defenders of the McMichaels. After all, wasn’t AA just a thug who got what he deserved? The Southern civilians apparently were.

Nobody’s hands are clean. Nobody was the good guy. Nobody.
A too broad brush ... There were many hard working folk all over the country whose “hands were clean.” Then there were thousands of abolitionist leaders and Underground Railroad workers, men and women like Frederick Douglass and Sojourner Truth, and of course non-abolitionist political leaders like Abraham Lincoln, who while mired in the muck and depravity of the times still fought for and found a hard way forward.

Of course slavery was an historically inherited problem, an “original sin” so to speak, of our whole nation. Racism was certainly NOT limited to the South!

Slavery was a practice that existed for Millennia before Columbus set out to find India.

We do not know when it started. Historical records are sparse. But we know it goes back eleven thousand years. That predates even the Vikings landing on North America.

And the Northern Leaders in Congress approved a law to make it a Federal Felony to help or hide an escaped slave.

The sad truth was that even if the Civil War was never fought Slavery was going to end. The machine age was on the horizon and the main use was as farm labor. The Confederate states would have almost certainly failed within fifty years. They would have had to jumpstart the Industrial Age and the expense would have crippled the economies.

Racism existed then and now. It was official and unofficial policy in both parties. And after the war it continued in the North and South. Nearly a century later killing a Black man was realistically not a crime in the North or South if you were White.
I disagree with your optimistic projection for what would have happened if the Confederacy were not defeated. Of course here we get into hypothetical “what ifs” that require some guessing as well as deep historical understanding. I don’t deny that the machine age was already dawning. But Nazi genocide and intentions to racially “enslave” grew up in even more advanced industrial conditions. I believe the whole development of North America would have been transformed in a similar way. If you read Confederate V.P. Alexander Stephens’ famous “Cornerstone Speech” [ Cornerstone Speech - Wikipedia ] you will I think see more clearly where things were heading (for the North too).

Recall also that the Fugitive Slave Law you mention was supported as a compromise thrown to the South (even supported by Lincoln) in order to hold the Union together. It was of course to have exactly the opposite effect.

Last edited:
25May20 is African Liberation Day.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
Those are Arabs you retard. Cant you read?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

American Blacks and Liberals will never hold Africans and Muslims accountable for their slavery legacy and continuing slavery. For some reason, it feels better to beat the crap out of US for our brief legacy with slavery and never provides accolades to US for evolving and abolishing slavery.

Just like for some reason you don't praise a child for shitting on the floor. You make sure it damn well never happens again.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

American Blacks and Liberals will never hold Africans and Muslims accountable for their slavery legacy and continuing slavery. For some reason, it feels better to beat the crap out of US for our brief legacy with slavery and never provides accolades to US for evolving and abolishing slavery.

Just like for some reason you don't praise a child for shitting on the floor. You make sure it damn well never happens again.

The likelihood of slavery returning to the US is very slim whereas the likelihood of slavery perpetuating in African and Muslim Nations is highly likely. Globally, white people are less likely to engage in slavery. Non-whites..... well, look at African, Asian, Muslim, and Latin Nations. All have some form of slavery today.

So Robert E. Lee was wrong to fight for his people? The people living in the southern states had every right to live a different lifestyle than the people in the northern states.
No they didnt have a right to enslave anyone and thats why they got their asses beat.
By White men.
And Black men. I know that had to suck ass for those pale hillbillies.
LOL tell me who LEAD the Nation in that war? White men or black? Who provided the vastly manjority of troops white men or black? Who lead the black troops? White men or Black men? Who lost the most men white men or black men?
The north led the nation in that war. It was illegal for Blacks to kill white men until the north needed them to beat the hill billys asses. There were some white and Black troop leaders. Whites lost the most because Blacks starting killing a bunch of them. I bet that was a glorious time to be Black. I would have tortured those inbred white boys at every chance.
what ?? you would shit your pants like the little punk bitch you are ! there is absolutely no way a whiny crybaby victim like you would hold your ground with thousands of armed men charging at you ! a drive by where you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander is not the same as an infantry regimen charging at you punk ! and besides the south actually won more battles ! the lack of funds to supply their armies was one of the reasons they lost !
The only things that count is that the confederate inbred bitches got their mother fucking asses kicked by Black men and lost the war as a result. I wish to god I was there to take part.
the only thing that does not count is your ridiculous rant ..... face it you are a punk a coward and a racist ! and i say again there is absolutely no way a weakling like you would fight in a war !
Those confederate inbreds got their assess mopped by the Black dudes in the Union Army. If I were there to participate I would have made them watch me bang their wife or their sister. I know they were one and the same but still it would have been fun to do.
I hate to break it to you but few Black Regiments saw combat. The South got beat by white men.
I hate to break it to you but a couple of my ancestors beat the shit out of those inbred cave chimps from the confederate.

Silly ass white boy. You never seem to know what you're talking about. Stop trying to change the subject. This is about white americans and their responsibility for their racism and slavery. Stop trying to blame Arabs because you are a racist.

How is it racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery??
Who told you it was racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery?

You.... when I called out Muslim and African Nations and Cultures for continuing to practice slavery. You call me a “silly ass white boy”.... I ain’t that white. I am of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican.
Calling you a silly ass white boy because you said something stupid doesnt come close to saying youre a racist because you blame Arabs for slavery. What kind of retard are you?

Being married to a Mexican or Black doesnt make you less white.

Go back and show where I blamed Arabs for slavery. For the third time, Muslims and Africans continue slavery TODAY. The fact that you use the word “retard” says a lot about your lack of empathy. It is a demeaning term yet you probably feel entitled to call anyone racist.
Why would I do that when I never said you blamed Arabs for slavery? Are you really this stupid?
You do make excuses for blacks and Arabs still practicing slavery.

He feels entitled to call anyone “racist” and use the most insulting term to any human, “retard”.
1rst amendment says I can do it. If you dont like it then dont read my post or make me stop.

Yes it does. No one is going to make you stop. Your retorts are replete with “racist” and “retard” taunts which you are free to use but it also exposes you as being weak and incapable of engaging in a logical debate.
So that would fall under the category of refraining from reading my posts. Its none of my business what you think of me but when you whine about my words then I have to address it.

Hey, it’s not personal on my end. Objectively speaking, when one inserts personal, derogatory statements into a retort, it’s a sign of weakness. “Racist” is an overused, out-of-context term these days. “Retard” is insulting to fellow human beings who were born with developmental disabilities that are out of their control. Those are statements rooted in fact, not emotion.
Obviously its personal. You just admitted you felt insulted. Thats an emotional response you retard.

Silly ass white boy. You never seem to know what you're talking about. Stop trying to change the subject. This is about white americans and their responsibility for their racism and slavery. Stop trying to blame Arabs because you are a racist.

Who told you it was racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery?

You.... when I called out Muslim and African Nations and Cultures for continuing to practice slavery. You call me a “silly ass white boy”.... I ain’t that white. I am of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican.
Calling you a silly ass white boy because you said something stupid doesnt come close to saying youre a racist because you blame Arabs for slavery. What kind of retard are you?

Go back and show where I blamed Arabs for slavery. For the third time, Muslims and Africans continue slavery TODAY. The fact that you use the word “retard” says a lot about your lack of empathy. It is a demeaning term yet you probably feel entitled to call anyone racist.
Why would I do that when I never said you blamed Arabs for slavery? Are you really this stupid?

He feels entitled to call anyone “racist” and use the most insulting term to any human, “retard”.
1rst amendment says I can do it. If you dont like it then dont read my post or make me stop.

Yes it does. No one is going to make you stop. Your retorts are replete with “racist” and “retard” taunts which you are free to use but it also exposes you as being weak and incapable of engaging in a logical debate.
So that would fall under the category of refraining from reading my posts. Its none of my business what you think of me but when you whine about my words then I have to address it.

Hey, it’s not personal on my end. Objectively speaking, when one inserts personal, derogatory statements into a retort, it’s a sign of weakness. “Racist” is an overused, out-of-context term these days. “Retard” is insulting to fellow human beings who were born with developmental disabilities that are out of their control. Those are statements rooted in fact, not emotion.
Obviously its personal. You just admitted you felt insulted. Thats an emotional response you retard.

No, you interpreted my response as emotional. Further, I never said I was insulted. I opined that using name calling and derogatory terms IN AN ATTEMPT TO INSULT shows weakness in the context of a debate.

No, you interpreted my response as emotional. Further, I never said I was insulted. I opined that using name calling and derogatory terms IN AN ATTEMPT TO INSULT shows weakness in the context of a debate.
Sorry retard. If your opinion is that its derogatory and insulting its because you were insulted and formed your opinion based of your own experience.

So Robert E. Lee was wrong to fight for his people? The people living in the southern states had every right to live a different lifestyle than the people in the northern states.
No they didnt have a right to enslave anyone and thats why they got their asses beat.
By White men.
LOL tell me who LEAD the Nation in that war? White men or black? Who provided the vastly manjority of troops white men or black? Who lead the black troops? White men or Black men? Who lost the most men white men or black men?
The north led the nation in that war. It was illegal for Blacks to kill white men until the north needed them to beat the hill billys asses. There were some white and Black troop leaders. Whites lost the most because Blacks starting killing a bunch of them. I bet that was a glorious time to be Black. I would have tortured those inbred white boys at every chance.
what ?? you would shit your pants like the little punk bitch you are ! there is absolutely no way a whiny crybaby victim like you would hold your ground with thousands of armed men charging at you ! a drive by where you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander is not the same as an infantry regimen charging at you punk ! and besides the south actually won more battles ! the lack of funds to supply their armies was one of the reasons they lost !
The only things that count is that the confederate inbred bitches got their mother fucking asses kicked by Black men and lost the war as a result. I wish to god I was there to take part.
the only thing that does not count is your ridiculous rant ..... face it you are a punk a coward and a racist ! and i say again there is absolutely no way a weakling like you would fight in a war !
Those confederate inbreds got their assess mopped by the Black dudes in the Union Army. If I were there to participate I would have made them watch me bang their wife or their sister. I know they were one and the same but still it would have been fun to do.
I hate to break it to you but few Black Regiments saw combat. The South got beat by white men.
I hate to break it to you but a couple of my ancestors beat the shit out of those inbred cave chimps from the confederate.
LOL so what Doesnt change the fact that few Regiments of blacks saw combat. One of my Ancestors was a Union General that saved the Union Army at second battle of Bull run. Doesn't mean I won the war.

On this Memorial Day, we give thanks to the heroic men & women who bravely fought and gave their lives to protect the NYT’s right to call the military Klansmen
Fuck the New York Times. Biased rag that wouldn't know real journalism if it crept up and spilled their double mocha cafe latte.

By White men.
LOL so what Doesnt change the fact that few Regiments of blacks saw combat. One of my Ancestors was a Union General that saved the Union Army at second battle of Bull run. Doesn't mean I won the war.
I doesnt change the fact that Black men killed some inbred peckerwoods. Great story handed down and very gratifying along with my grandfathers exploits later in Mississippi.

Ft. Bragg, Ft. Lee, Ft. Polk, Ft. Jackson all named after military men of honor and distinction. If you want you can Ft. Lee after father "Light Horse Lee" hero of American Revolution. You can name Ft. Polk after President James Knox Polk, who crushed Mexico in a war and made the United States a transcontinental nation. You can name Ft. Jackson after the great President reputation was sullied by the Obama regime. If he were alive Old Hickory would have challenged him to a dual and shot him.

Last edited:

Sorry retard. If your opinion is that its derogatory and insulting its because you were insulted and formed your opinion based of your own experience.
Ahh using that logic one call you any name they want and when you claim it is insulting just say what you said......

Ahh using that logic one call you any name they want and when you claim it is insulting just say what you said......
This is correct. Free speech entitles you to say whatever you wish as long as you are prepared to deal with the consequences of said speech.

Ft. Bragg, Ft. Lee, Ft. Polk, Ft. Jackson all named after military men of honor and distinction. If you want you can Ft. Lee after father "Light Horse Lee" hero of American Revolution. You can name Ft. Polk after President James Knox Polk, who crushed Mexico in a war and made the United States a transcontinental nation. You can name Ft. Jackson after the great President reputation was sullied by the Obama regime. If he were alive Old Hickory would have challenged him to a dual and shot him.
Challenged him to a "dual" what?

Forum List

Back