on Memorial day, real NYT headline: "Why Does the Military Celebrate White Supremacy? Let's rename bases for American heroes, not racist traitors"

How many slaves are to many slaves ?
In case I move to Africa
Before you move to Africa make sure you learn how to spell in english you inbred cave monkey.

Ya don't need to be a great speller when ya got the cash to buy a bunch of ****** slaves

****** slaves on sale today !
You dont have any cash. You're just a toothless cave monkey suffering from hair lice and wishing on a internet forum.

So then what are my financing options on ****** slaves in Africa?
And please stop disrespecting African culture ...slavery is good , all cultures are equal

In case I move to Africa
Before you move to Africa make sure you learn how to spell in english you inbred cave monkey.

Ya don't need to be a great speller when ya got the cash to buy a bunch of ****** slaves

You dont have any cash. You're just a toothless cave monkey suffering from hair lice and wishing on a internet forum.
So Robert E. Lee was wrong to fight for his people? The people living in the southern states had every right to live a different lifestyle than the people in the northern states.
No they didnt have a right to enslave anyone and thats why they got their asses beat.
By White men.
And Black men. I know that had to suck ass for those pale hillbillies.
LOL tell me who LEAD the Nation in that war? White men or black? Who provided the vastly manjority of troops white men or black? Who lead the black troops? White men or Black men? Who lost the most men white men or black men?
The north led the nation in that war. It was illegal for Blacks to kill white men until the north needed them to beat the hill billys asses. There were some white and Black troop leaders. Whites lost the most because Blacks starting killing a bunch of them. I bet that was a glorious time to be Black. I would have tortured those inbred white boys at every chance.
what ?? you would shit your pants like the little punk bitch you are ! there is absolutely no way a whiny crybaby victim like you would hold your ground with thousands of armed men charging at you ! a drive by where you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander is not the same as an infantry regimen charging at you punk ! and besides the south actually won more battles ! the lack of funds to supply their armies was one of the reasons they lost !
The only things that count is that the confederate inbred bitches got their mother fucking asses kicked by Black men and lost the war as a result. I wish to god I was there to take part.
the only thing that does not count is your ridiculous rant ..... face it you are a punk a coward and a racist ! and i say again there is absolutely no way a weakling like you would fight in a war !
Those confederate inbreds got their assess mopped by the Black dudes in the Union Army. If I were there to participate I would have made them watch me bang their wife or their sister. I know they were one and the same but still it would have been fun to do.
wow you are one angry black woman ! are the child support payments keeping you broke ?

25May20 is African Liberation Day.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
Those are Arabs you retard. Cant you read?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

American Blacks and Liberals will never hold Africans and Muslims accountable for their slavery legacy and continuing slavery. For some reason, it feels better to beat the crap out of US for our brief legacy with slavery and never provides accolades to US for evolving and abolishing slavery.
Silly ass white boy. You never seem to know what you're talking about. Stop trying to change the subject. This is about white americans and their responsibility for their racism and slavery. Stop trying to blame Arabs because you are a racist.

How is it racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery??
Who told you it was racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery?

You.... when I called out Muslim and African Nations and Cultures for continuing to practice slavery. You call me a “silly ass white boy”.... I ain’t that white. I am of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican.
Calling you a silly ass white boy because you said something stupid doesnt come close to saying youre a racist because you blame Arabs for slavery. What kind of retard are you?

Being married to a Mexican or Black doesnt make you less white.

Go back and show where I blamed Arabs for slavery. For the third time, Muslims and Africans continue slavery TODAY. The fact that you use the word “retard” says a lot about your lack of empathy. It is a demeaning term yet you probably feel entitled to call anyone racist.
Why would I do that when I never said you blamed Arabs for slavery? Are you really this stupid?
You do make excuses for blacks and Arabs still practicing slavery.

He feels entitled to call anyone “racist” and use the most insulting term to any human, “retard”.
1rst amendment says I can do it. If you dont like it then dont read my post or make me stop.

In case I move to Africa

So Robert E. Lee was wrong to fight for his people? The people living in the southern states had every right to live a different lifestyle than the people in the northern states.
No they didnt have a right to enslave anyone and thats why they got their asses beat.
By White men.
LOL tell me who LEAD the Nation in that war? White men or black? Who provided the vastly manjority of troops white men or black? Who lead the black troops? White men or Black men? Who lost the most men white men or black men?
The north led the nation in that war. It was illegal for Blacks to kill white men until the north needed them to beat the hill billys asses. There were some white and Black troop leaders. Whites lost the most because Blacks starting killing a bunch of them. I bet that was a glorious time to be Black. I would have tortured those inbred white boys at every chance.
what ?? you would shit your pants like the little punk bitch you are ! there is absolutely no way a whiny crybaby victim like you would hold your ground with thousands of armed men charging at you ! a drive by where you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander is not the same as an infantry regimen charging at you punk ! and besides the south actually won more battles ! the lack of funds to supply their armies was one of the reasons they lost !
The only things that count is that the confederate inbred bitches got their mother fucking asses kicked by Black men and lost the war as a result. I wish to god I was there to take part.
the only thing that does not count is your ridiculous rant ..... face it you are a punk a coward and a racist ! and i say again there is absolutely no way a weakling like you would fight in a war !
Those confederate inbreds got their assess mopped by the Black dudes in the Union Army. If I were there to participate I would have made them watch me bang their wife or their sister. I know they were one and the same but still it would have been fun to do.
wow you are one angry black woman ! are the child support payments keeping you broke ?
Cave monkey babble. Youre not even making sense. :)

I could finance a gaggle of n8
In case I move to Africa

And please stop disrespecting African culture ...slavery is good , all cultures are equal
You have no options. Youre just a cave chimp.

In case I move to Africa

Plenty of options when you can buy sell and trade ******* in africa ...today

In case I move to Africa

Plenty of options when you can buy sell and trade ******* in africa ...today
You cant afford to get out of the backwoods you live in monkey. How are you going to go to Africa. :)

On this Memorial Day, we give thanks to the heroic men & women who bravely fought and gave their lives to protect the NYT’s right to call the military Klansmen

Actually, the Rebels were all exonerated, not "traitors" at all. That proud son of the Southland, Jimmy Carter, personally exonerated the last confederate, President Davis.

If your life is spent viewing society through the prism of racism you can find fuel for your anger anywhere. FDR imprisoned American citizens without due process and he appointed a former KKK member to cover his racist ass. LBJ used the N word freely. JFK used the FBI to dig up dirt on MLK and illegally tap his phone. Robert E. Lee was a kindly old gentleman compared to many 20th century democrat politicians. Let go of your anger and respect tradition especially on Memorial Day.
Rob Lee was a bitch and a traitor that should have shot. Instead he was honored which shows just how deep racism goes in the US..
Union Lt. Robert Lee led the capture of crazy abolitionist John Brown at Harper's Ferry who was subsequently hanged. Lee's loyalty was to the Old Dominion rather than the weak (at the time) federal government. After the war Lee became so respected as the dean of Washington College that they named it after him. Meanwhile Grant presided over the most corrupt administration in history.
John Brown is probably the only white boy I have had any respect for. He stood behind what he said and died for it. Instead of honoring that bitch made traitor Lee they should be honoring Brown.

is there like a ****** trader Joe's that just deals in ****** slaves ?
I dont know but they do sell monkeys like yourself to the zoo. I saw a couple of you guys in the chimp cage last year. :)

Cages ...yep gotta have cages for ****** slaves ...which I can buy today ...in africa
Soon as a zoo keeper sees you they are going to put you in a cage. Well first they will probably delouse you and get rid of the wet dog smell. :)

John brown
is there like a ****** trader Joe's that just deals in ****** slaves ?
I dont know but they do sell monkeys like yourself to the zoo. I saw a couple of you guys in the chimp cage last year. :)

Cages ...yep gotta have cages for ****** slaves ...which I can buy today ...in africa
Soon as a zoo keeper sees you they are going to put you in a cage. Well first they will probably delouse you and get rid of the wet dog smell. :)
Collars and chains to for my new ****** slaves ? Yep
I think they sell those at ****** slave mart ....its an African chain ......pun intended

They have ****** slave kibble to made out of 100% all natural bush meat ..only the best for my freely traded ****** slaves

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

American Blacks and Liberals will never hold Africans and Muslims accountable for their slavery legacy and continuing slavery. For some reason, it feels better to beat the crap out of US for our brief legacy with slavery and never provides accolades to US for evolving and abolishing slavery.
Silly ass white boy. You never seem to know what you're talking about. Stop trying to change the subject. This is about white americans and their responsibility for their racism and slavery. Stop trying to blame Arabs because you are a racist.

Who told you it was racist to call out groups that continue to practice slavery?

You.... when I called out Muslim and African Nations and Cultures for continuing to practice slavery. You call me a “silly ass white boy”.... I ain’t that white. I am of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican.
Calling you a silly ass white boy because you said something stupid doesnt come close to saying youre a racist because you blame Arabs for slavery. What kind of retard are you?

Go back and show where I blamed Arabs for slavery. For the third time, Muslims and Africans continue slavery TODAY. The fact that you use the word “retard” says a lot about your lack of empathy. It is a demeaning term yet you probably feel entitled to call anyone racist.
Why would I do that when I never said you blamed Arabs for slavery? Are you really this stupid?

He feels entitled to call anyone “racist” and use the most insulting term to any human, “retard”.
1rst amendment says I can do it. If you dont like it then dont read my post or make me stop.

Yes it does. No one is going to make you stop. Your retorts are replete with “racist” and “retard” taunts which you are free to use but it also exposes you as being weak and incapable of engaging in a logical debate.

Yes it does. No one is going to make you stop. Your retorts are replete with “racist” and “retard” taunts which you are free to use but it also exposes you as being weak and incapable of engaging in a logical debate.
So that would fall under the category of refraining from reading my posts. Its none of my business what you think of me but when you whine about my words then I have to address it.

By White men.
I hate to break it to you but few Black Regiments saw combat. The South got beat by white men.

So that would fall under the category of refraining from reading my posts. Its none of my business what you think of me but when you whine about my words then I have to address it.

Hey, it’s not personal on my end. Objectively speaking, when one inserts personal, derogatory statements into a retort, it’s a sign of weakness. “Racist” is an overused, out-of-context term these days. “Retard” is insulting to fellow human beings who were born with developmental disabilities that are out of their control. Those are statements rooted in fact, not emotion.

Forum List

Back