On Alaska day,Russians still dream of getting Alaska back

On Alaska Day, Russians Still Dream of Getting Alaska Back

Seriously? I think is just more war drum bullshit from the mainstream media BUT if Russia did get Alaska back I would move there! Somewhere in the interior away from society. I have always wanted to visit but wife ain't real big on it.
I think Siberia would be a perfect fit for you. Plenty of interior there, and you'll get to live under the rule of your hero pootin's iron fist.
All he needs is a Walmart to meet up with other Nazis and drink lite beer out of cans while adjusting the flags on their big wheel pickup trucks.

Seriously? I think is just more war drum bullshit from the mainstream media BUT if Russia did get Alaska back I would move there! Somewhere in the interior away from society. I have always wanted to visit but wife ain't real big on it.

You should go. I mean, it's not like the United States hasn't afforded you untold opportunity or anything.

Well, if Russian ownership is the deciding factor, pack up and emigrate to Siberia. It would be about the same.

You should go. I mean, it's not like the United States hasn't afforded you untold opportunity or anything.
What opportunity? Details please.

What opportunity? Details please.

The same opportunities anybody else has which is heads and shoulders above the average Russian citizen. Please, if it's so great, move there, make something of yourself rather than fail here.

I think Siberia would be a perfect fit for you. Plenty of interior there, and you'll get to live under the rule of your hero pootin's iron fist.
All he needs is a Walmart to meet up with other Nazis and drink lite beer out of cans while adjusting the flags on their big wheel pickup trucks.
Only problem is that they don't like Nazis in Russia. They still remember WW2 and what it took to defeat Hitler.

Only problem is that they don't like Nazis in Russia. They still remember WW2 and what it took to defeat Hitler.
Russia is heads above the US when it comes to Nationalism. Putin himself is a nationalist. Hell they stated paying Russians to have more babies. I got 4 so I would get paid for that :D

Russia is heads above the US when it comes to Nationalism. Putin himself is a nationalist. Hell they stated paying Russians to have more babies. I got 4 so I would get paid for that :D

Russia is a one pony show when it comes to the economy and they are ill prepared to get beyond the low cost of oil.

Yeah, but you're not Russian, are you?

He's simply just a nationalist. Not tied to any country mind you, just a nationalist in general. He might as well move to North Korea.

He's simply just a nationalist. Not tied to any country mind you, just a nationalist in general. He might as well move to North Korea.
He'd be about as welcome as a Syrian refugee in Alabama.

Move there, have your babies, and send them all off to die a glorious death for your Dear Leader. But please God, get the fuck out of this nation that isn't at all worthy of your jackboots and long knives. Putin is calling, don't deny him.

Alaska has immense natural resources that will not be developed under the present regime. For the people of Alaska economic prospects would be far better off should Obama give away Alaska as He has given away so much more.

Nope.

I am a White Supremacist. Nationalism is good for everyone. Keeps people proud of their country and people. Keeps them proud to keep their borders secure and strong.

Nope.

I am a White Supremacist. Nationalism is good for everyone. Keeps people proud of their country and people. Keeps them proud to keep their borders secure and strong.
This ain't a white country anymore, dumbfuck. You should move to one that is, if you can find one? Fucking Nazis and their Nationalism. Always wanting to build those camps and fire up those ovens again.

And white trash like you ain't even worthy of working the ovens. You get to clean them out while still warm.

Last edited:
Nope.

What you are is an idiot.

Alaska has immense natural resources that will not be developed under the present regime. For the people of Alaska economic prospects would be far better off should Obama give away Alaska as He has given away so much more.
The Alaskan Independence Party I wish could declare Alaska independent in return for a resource benefit to Russia if Russia in return recognizes their independence.

Nope.

I am proud of my country, it's a cultural and racial melting pot. I've met a lot of different people with a lot of different views in my life traveling this country. Wouldn't trade the variety of experiences I've had to live in a shit hole like Russia to talk to people who only look like you.

If you're going to live away from society, why would it matter if it's Russia or the USA? Harder to get US citizenship?

If you're going to live away from society, why would it matter if it's Russia or the USA? Harder to get US citizenship?
Already have US citizenship....Russia is more nationalistic. Might decide to not always live in the wilderness lol

Forum List

Back