On Alaska day,Russians still dream of getting Alaska back

On Alaska Day, Russians Still Dream of Getting Alaska Back

Seriously? I think is just more war drum bullshit from the mainstream media BUT if Russia did get Alaska back I would move there! Somewhere in the interior away from society. I have always wanted to visit but wife ain't real big on it.
I think Siberia would be a perfect fit for you. Plenty of interior there, and you'll get to live under the rule of your hero pootin's iron fist.
All he needs is a Walmart to meet up with other Nazis and drink lite beer out of cans while adjusting the flags on their big wheel pickup trucks.
Only problem is that they don't like Nazis in Russia. They still remember WW2 and what it took to defeat Hitler.

The skinhead movement is huge in Russia and so is nationalism. We are 4 generations removed from WW II, the youth today have forgotten it. Most of us know about it from the glorification I Hollywood and the history books.

On Alaska Day, Russians Still Dream of Getting Alaska Back

Seriously? I think is just more war drum bullshit from the mainstream media BUT if Russia did get Alaska back I would move there! Somewhere in the interior away from society. I have always wanted to visit but wife ain't real big on it.
I think Siberia would be a perfect fit for you. Plenty of interior there, and you'll get to live under the rule of your hero pootin's iron fist.
All he needs is a Walmart to meet up with other Nazis and drink lite beer out of cans while adjusting the flags on their big wheel pickup trucks.
Only problem is that they don't like Nazis in Russia. They still remember WW2 and what it took to defeat Hitler.
Russia is heads above the US when it comes to Nationalism. Putin himself is a nationalist. Hell they stated paying Russians to have more babies. I got 4 so I would get paid for that :D

Life is hell in mother Russia. That is why people aren't having babies. They also have a huge Muslim problem. Probably worse than any other non-majority Muslim country.

Forum List

Back