OMG! Trump feels we don't need friends. We've got Russia and North Korea. Does the GOP agree?

Europe has been on American welfare for many decades. Thank god Trump understand it.

Well, so when those Europeans do it it's so bad, but when Israel does it it's alright.
Exactly! Oh, and we need to remind FLASH, the rabid anti-abortion asshole that not only do we give Israel billions every year, they also allow abortion on demand, no questions asked. Wonder how he feel about that.

Chief of European Council warns Donald Trump about lack of US allies

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Donald Tusk said after signing a joint European Union-NATO declaration on cooperation with alliance Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in Brussels.

We used to have a lot of allies. But now, besides Russia and North Korea, who does Trump see as America's allies?

Europe? No.
Mexico? No.
Canada? No.
Australia? No.
South America? No.
Africa? (After Trump said Africa is full of sh!thole countries, I suspect not)

Who's left?

I know, Russia and North Korea. Yea, we can really depend on them.[/QUOTE

Europe has never needed America more, historically, than the present. Where centuries ago in her infancy American Founders derived ancient tenets of religion, law, art and philosophy from the old world Methuselahs and adapted them as foundation for a new dynasty of unparalleled liberation from millennia of tyranny, so it follows that now, in our far flung neo-cultural age of Western decline, Europe must rely on two centuries of American values, governmental example, global political capital and military might to withstand her darkest hours in the face of cultural world war.

European heads of state can bluster in the face of American superpower loudly as they wish. However, the old pacts will stand, militarily and politically, despite MSM blaring globally the opposite. Europe faces cultural invasion from without, political-cultural takeover from within. If the old world continent severs from her young American colossus now, she will fall to the scimitar while her neighborhoods devour themselves in a battle to save European tradition from eastern assimilation.

The United States of America is the only source of heat intense enough to provide light for the rest of world despite her current internal struggles. And America is burning like a good bonfire.

This is how well Canada has been screwing us since the 90s.

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg
So how many hundreds of millions of dollars is Canada's trade surplus with the US?

Huh?

What?

It's the US that has a trade surplus with Canada worth hundreds of millions of dollars?

Oops,

Never mind.

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

Trouble is that in a dozen words and a chart you've explained things better than has the president. Trump communicates like a 7th grader and should provide the American public greater respect in his presentation of issues. It's always his approach of turning national issues into personal pissing battles. For the most part I like his policies, but I feel his style is counter-productive just as your post brought to light more than the dairy trade issue with Canada he's spoken of.

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg
So how many hundreds of millions of dollars is Canada's trade surplus with the US?

Huh?

What?

It's the US that has a trade surplus with Canada worth hundreds of millions of dollars?

Oops,

Never mind.
Canadian statistics stated that in 2017 we are running roughly a $20 billion trade deficit.
But you want to believe our corrupt government's statistics.This is according to Bloomberg news, hardly a conservative source.
775x-1.png

I think until we can get rid of the swamp, other country's statistics are more reliable than the Deep State lies Obama and Hillary's minions are pumping out. Until we can lock Hillary up in prison, or remove her as a threat to our security, nothing our government produces can be trusted.

After all, the bean counters in Washington have been spending like crazy, and sometimes they tend to lean toward political instead of accurate accounting.

Link

Terms of Service Violation

Last edited:

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

Huh?

What?

Oops,

Never mind.
Canadian statistics stated that in 2017 we are running roughly a $20 billion trade deficit.
But you want to believe our corrupt government's statistics.This is according to Bloomberg news, hardly a conservative source.
775x-1.png

I think until we can get rid of the swamp, other country's statistics are more reliable than the Deep State lies Obama and Hillary's minions are pumping out. Until we can lock Hillary up in prison, or remove her as a threat to our security, nothing our government produces can be trusted.

After all, the bean counters in Washington have been spending like crazy, and sometimes they tend to lean toward political instead of accurate accounting.

Link

Don't believe our corrupt government. Believe the good guys. Like Russia and North Korea and the Republican Party. Totally honest. Each and every one.

Trump doesn't care how much Germany or other countries in NATO pays.

This is about destroying NATO on orders from Putin.

And it's working. He's doing a great job.

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

Huh?

What?

Oops,

Never mind.
775x-1.png

Link

Don't believe our corrupt government. Believe the good guys. Like Russia and North Korea and the Republican Party. Totally honest. Each and every one.
The Republican Party is part of our government, libtard.
And why should I trust an enemy just because I don't trust the government?

You really have an illogical brain.

Chief of European Council warns Donald Trump about lack of US allies

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Donald Tusk said after signing a joint European Union-NATO declaration on cooperation with alliance Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in Brussels.

We used to have a lot of allies. But now, besides Russia and North Korea, who does Trump see as America's allies?

Europe? No.
Mexico? No.
Canada? No.
Australia? No.
South America? No.
Africa? (After Trump said Africa is full of sh!thole countries, I suspect not)

Who's left?

I know, Russia and North Korea. Yea, we can really depend on them.

Looks like I should be adding Vlad to my Christmas card list.

The EU better be careful. The last two times we left them idiots on their own they had to beg us to come save them from themselves.
If it wasn't for France you would have a queen still...be appreciative.
That France is long gone.
Same as WW2....Europe helped with other wars that the US started. Goodluck facing China on your own....oh forgot Trump will call Putin his daddy.
And during that time France just bent over for Germany without a fight.

Illustrating that the fight in France was gone even in the 40s. Now the fight is gone in the entirety of Europe.

China won't do a damn thing if we strike North Korea.

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

Huh?

What?

Oops,

Never mind.
775x-1.png

Link

You trust Trump.

Trump works for Putin.

By proxy, you trust Putin.

See?

DhjMZ1tWkAE7ZjJ.jpg

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

Huh?

What?

Oops,

Never mind.
775x-1.png

Link

You trust Trump.

Trump works for Putin.

See?

DhjMZ1tWkAE7ZjJ.jpg
Meanwhile, Germany literally works for Putin....

So Trump is in Europe asking NATO allies to step up and strengthen the alliance, and you reach the conclusion that Trump feels we don’t need friends.

Amazing that you don’t see the disconnect here.

This is what happens when you reject God and His Gospel. Your mind gets blinded to reason

DhtX_x5UEAEX5WG.jpg

Huh?

What?

Oops,

Never mind.
775x-1.png

Link

You trust Trump.

Trump works for Putin.

See?

DhjMZ1tWkAE7ZjJ.jpg

So Putin wants to NATO nations to break off ties with Russia and spend more money defending against them?

Huh?

What?

Oops,

Never mind.
775x-1.png

Link

You trust Trump.

Trump works for Putin.

See?

DhjMZ1tWkAE7ZjJ.jpg
Meanwhile, Germany literally works for Putin....
And the Dummycraps cheer!!!!!

Forum List

Back