OMG... some people got covid, please put your masks back on and breathe your own unclean air; that oughta do it!

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
yeh, the gummit ... sheez

well, anyway... I don't know if any state except maybe New Dork has a mask mandate still?

But I heard in the local paper that some covid cases are up, so... maybe u dont have to wear a mask, they seem to be implying, but please consider wearing it to protect people

well, you sure the hell aren't going to be protecting YOURSELF because when you wear a mask you are breathing in your own exhaled breath... and as stated in a previous post, clean masks after 5 hours have all kinds of bacteria on them... strep, staph, the bacteria that causes pneumonia, and a bunch of other nefarious sounding things...

sheez... roll eyes...

ONOZ.gif

Masks have been proven to be about as effective as holding a security blanket. If it makes you feel better to wear one, by all means strap one on. I've done very well with no double jab, no boosters, no tests, and no mask (unless required by a store, hospital etc).

Masks have been proven to be about as effective as holding a security blanket. If it makes you feel better to wear one, by all means strap one on. I've done very well with no double jab, no boosters, no tests, and no mask (unless required by a store, hospital etc).

Worse, I just heard a report where they are finding out now that extended wearing of these masks breaks down the plastic fibers in the mask and they get into your lungs acting much like asbestos to create fibrosis of the lung tissue! This is what all those people who wore 15 minute masks 24/7 for two years straight now face!

Worse, I just heard a report where they are finding out now that extended wearing of these masks breaks down the plastic fibers in the mask and they get into your lungs acting much like asbestos to create fibrosis of the lung tissue! This is what all those people who wore 15 minute masks 24/7 for two years straight now face!
Straight now FACE?

LOL

yeh, in other words, you have a brain... I feel sorry, however, for those who.. well, they probably have a pretty good brain, it's just that they haven't seen or experienced just how rotten the gummit is yet...

give them time... the gummit will not wait long to show them in spades

yeh, in other words, you have a brain... I feel sorry, however, for those who.. well, they probably have a pretty good brain, it's just that they haven't seen or experienced just how rotten the gummit is yet...

give them time... the gummit will not wait long to show them in spades
It is astounding to me how easily people are misled and duped by our political "leaders" and the evil Media. They don't deserve to be called Media there is no independent reporting of news anymore. It is 100% partisan.

yeh, the gummit ... sheez

well, anyway... I don't know if any state except maybe New Dork has a mask mandate still?

But I heard in the local paper that some covid cases are up, so... maybe u dont have to wear a mask, they seem to be implying, but please consider wearing it to protect people

well, you sure the hell aren't going to be protecting YOURSELF because when you wear a mask you are breathing in your own exhaled breath... and as stated in a previous post, clean masks after 5 hours have all kinds of bacteria on them... strep, staph, the bacteria that causes pneumonia, and a bunch of other nefarious sounding things...

sheez... roll eyes...
Just in time for the 2022 elections, like the China virus suddenly appeared to affect 2020.

There are no "plastic fibers" in the mask because plastic doesn't have fibers, and the masks are made of cotton.

But nice try.

Forum List

Back