Rep Jacobs(R-NY) says he didn't go to Buffalo because he doesn't represent the area, supports assault weapons ban even though he's a 2nd amendment guy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He plans to propose a bill banning the sale of body armor, and hopes to improve security nationwide, with more officers and better technology.

Republicans and those who support the 2nd had better get ready to see more and more of this.

The majority of Americans support stronger gun control. The Republicans who are owned by the NRA are not listening to the will of the people, and it is just a matter of time before they pay the price for that.

As for Jacobs, it is no coincidence he has announced he is not running for re-election. Going against the party line makes him a dead man walking.

The vast majority of Americans support stronger gun control. The Republicans who are owned by the NRA are not listening to the will of the people, and it is just a matter of time before they pay the price for that.

As for Jacobs, it is no coincidence he has announced he is not running for re-election. Going against the party line makes him a dead man walking.

No…uninformed Americans who don’t understand the issues answer generic polling questions….you dumb ass

gun-control-poll.jpg

The majority of Americans support stronger gun control. The Republicans who are owned by the NRA are not listening to the will of the people, and it is just a matter of time before they pay the price for that.

Just like a democrat who is pro-life……..

gun-control-poll.jpg

Yes….you have people who don’t know what you gun grabbers mean when you say background check……

Sell that to Biden voters….

Just like a democrat who is pro-life……..
I was a lifelong Republican until 2017. New York limousine liberal Donald Trump can live to be 100 and I will still have been a Republican longer than him.

I am now a registered Independent.

Stop making shit up...you dumb ass.

See post 7...you dumb ass.

Yeah,you aren’t the first dumb ass gun grabber who used a generic polling question that misleads the people responding to push your agenda…..

Try asking actual questions about what you guys mean by background checks and see what the answer is…

Yes….you have people who don’t know what you gun grabbers mean when you say background check……

Sell that to Biden voters….
Everyone understands what a background check is.

And as you can see, a supermajority support raising the legal age for gun purchases from 18 to 21. The means REPUBLICANS and Democrats.

A majority also support an assault weapons ban.

I was a lifelong Republican until 2017. New York limousine liberal Donald Trump can live to be 100 and I will still have been a Republican longer than him.

I am now a registered Independent.

Stop making shit up...you dumb ass.

Did I say you were? You really are dumb.

Donald Trump supports more gun control. He always has.

He supports an AWB and longer wait times to buy a gun.

And as you can see, a supermajority support raising the legal age for gun purchases from 18 to 21.

They don’t understand the details…….which is intentional on your part….

And that is stupid too…….when we raise the age to join the military and to vote get back to us.

And as you can see, a supermajority support raising the legal age for gun purchases from 18 to 21. The means REPUBLICANS and Democrats.

A majority of Germans supported hitler too….you idiot.

Forum List

Back