CDC Admits 2 Years Inyo COVID-19 Pandemic What All INTELLIGENT AMERICANS Already Knew: CLOTH MASKS Are A JOKE, A Symbol Of MANDATED COMPLIANCE

What a joke. I cannot tell you how much verbal abuse was heaped on me when from the beginning of his pandemic I told people how worthless these masks here. HOW DARE YOU they said, both on my socials and to my face. It was like violating some religious edict, when you could go to any science journal, healthcare training video or OSHA itself and find THE VERY SAME INFORMATION.

But yeah, Susan, that mask you bought at Target that's made out of cotton sure 'nough is gonna protect you from an AIRBORNE virus.

We'd have made just as much sense hanging garlic around our neck for two years.

welp, some of us were smart enough not to buy in and some of us were not. We have receipts, don't we?

What people fail to understand is that masks are only one of a suite of recommended strategies to prevent spread of COVID including hand-washing, social distancing, small gatherings etc.
Nobody said that masks will prevent COVID spread on their own.

Just like driving where you don't rely on seatbelts alone...you have airbags, ABS, crumple zones, speed limits etc.
the fk they didn't. the ignorance of anyone thinking that wearing a mask that came from a manufacturer that says on the box 'will not protect against Covid 19' are fking lambs and ready to be served as a meal.

True that.

It's also true that if you wear a football helmet while driving, your chance of dying from a brain injury during a crash is reduced dramatically. But for some reason most people are not doing that voluntarily. I suppose a federal mandate to wear a football helmet while driving would save countless lives.

I prefer to be human. I don't want to social distance or avoid large gatherings. I have an immune system that will almost certainly take care of things. If not, I guess it was my time.

Others should feel free to live in fear and stay home for as long as they wish.

Life is short. I have happiness to pursue.

We are now forcing our obedient children to wear masks. This is being done to protect the old folks with comorbidities. It's really a crime. Kids need to see and share expressions and socialize unhindered. We are turning them into zombies who "learn" on-line, socialize on-line, and follow nonsensical safety rules handed down by adults with power which have net negative effects on their well-being.

All mandates need to end. Only recommendations/suggestions should be issued. Everyone should decide for themselves, based upon their own unique personal situation. It's called freedom.

You do you, and I'll do me.
Jim, demofks hate kids.

You take a rather hedonistic view of life. Live for today, the ant and the grasshopper.
you actually think you can stop a virus, now that's fking funny. I bet you wear one of those masks from a box that says right on it, 'will not protect against Covid 19' Right?

biden should demand a mask thats better instead promoting a false sense of security for freaked out libs
well what should actually happen is for the medical professionals to say what will stop it if one catches it. Like ivermectin. Even an ex CEO of Pfizer says so.

Last edited:
DOES NEXT TO NOTHING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID....which anyone with common sense knew from the beginning and which THE SCIENCE proved from the very start.
Fau Chi is on video early on telling us masks don't work. When Fau Chi did his usual flip flop and started recommending masks, lefties claimed the science changed. Now we are back to masks don't work...

Fau Chi is on video early on telling us masks don't work. When Fau Chi did his usual flip flop and started recommending masks, lefties claimed the science changed. Now we are back to masks don't work...
masks never worked, the mask manufacturer tells us so on their packaging.

masks never worked, the mask manufacturer tells us so on their packaging.
Here is a Fau Chi flip flop

5200.jpg

As the least retarded person here, I have to set the record straight for my fellow tards.

The mask catches your spittle as you cough. Even the cheapest masks can catch some spittle. Even your hand over your mouth can catch a little.

Look at the image above. Don't you want that guy to wear a mask, COVID or not? Do you really want to breath his spittle? It's the cough spittle that carries COVID virus to your lungs.

Masks are to prevent an infected you, from spreading COVID to others.

To keep you safe, you have to buy those really expensive, space-age masks that they can't keep in stock and that should go to hospitals where they're needed more.
And catching your own "spittle", which contains any number of bacteria, then breathing back in that contaminated slime into your lungs along with whatever CO2...does what, do you think doofus???

Here is a Fau Chi flip flop

Yep, I have watched that one frequently.

I have to say, got a laugh on Monday when a local doctor on WGN news stated that cloth masks don't work and surgical masks leak, proceeded to say, to be covered completely, put the surgical mask on and then add the cloth mask over the surgical mask to cover the leak areas of the surgical mask. I almost lost it. Wow the extremes professionals will go through to cover this up. amazing. I never thought in my lifetime. welp

Might as well commit suicide.

Last edited:
And catching your own "spittle", which contains any number of bacteria, then breathing back in that contaminated slime into your lungs along with whatever CO2...does what, do you think doofus???
Our bodies evolved to eject the hazmat bacterial waste that we create to several feet away. This is so we don't breathe the hazmat that we create to be inhaled again. Our bodies did not evolve to recirculate the same waste bacteria and gases over and over.

Our bodies evolved to eject the hazmat bacterial waste that we create to several feet away. This is so we don't breathe the hazmat that we create to be inhaled again. Our bodies did not evolve to recirculate the same waste bacteria and gases over and over.
dude, people who don't care about your life, don't care about your life.

Look at the image above.
Hallelujah, that image is how our bodies are SUPPOSED TO WORK! you don't want to interfere with what mother nature has created. That image demonstrates how we keep ourselves 6 feet away from harmful exhalation gases. Don't forget that YOUR OWN nasty mouth is a source that you need to stay 6 feet away from too.

Screenshot_20220113-083611_DuckDuckGo.jpg

What a joke. I cannot tell you how much verbal abuse was heaped on me when from the beginning of his pandemic I told people how worthless these masks here. HOW DARE YOU they said, both on my socials and to my face. It was like violating some religious edict, when you could go to any science journal, healthcare training video or OSHA itself and find THE VERY SAME INFORMATION.

But yeah, Susan, that mask you bought at Target that's made out of cotton sure 'nough is gonna protect you from an AIRBORNE virus.

We'd have made just as much sense hanging garlic around our neck for two years.

welp, some of us were smart enough not to buy in and some of us were not. We have receipts, don't we?
Sue, right there with you. To date, no one has proven anything works accept ivermectin and is what should have been recommended for anyone getting ill. Even the ex CEO of Pfizer is onboard with ivermectin as a solution rather than a vaccine. The pure acts of evil that have been released on normal humans is reprehensible. Thanks for hanging in there.

the fk they didn't. the ignorance of anyone thinking that wearing a mask that came from a manufacturer that says on the box 'will not protect against Covid 19' are fking lambs and ready to be served as a meal.
It sounds like a standard disclaimer to protect against litigation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back