It's absolutely mind-boggling the extent to which we are LIED to by media, etc...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I'm reading up on various questionable "verdicts" made RE several different historical deaths, like that of JFK, his brother and others.

I have reason to seriously question, if not dismiss entirely, the "official verdict" on how these people died... In other words, there is ample evidence to show that it was NOT

NOT Lee Harvey Oswald who killed JFK. That appears to be beyond question. Ditto Sirhan Sirhan, who did NOT kill his brother Bobby. SS was walking TOWARD Bobby that day, but the latter was shot from behind... bullet trajectories do not lie.

So all this time we have been brainwashed about these things... WHY?

Well, there are a lot of reasons. Bobby apparently helped cover up who was really responsible for his brother's death bc to do a truthful investigation would mean uncovering certain plans the gummit had at that time... Oswald was actually military intelligence (if you believe some sources on this subject and at this time, I do believe those ones). Oswald was actually patriotic and just pretended to be pro-communist so as to get secrets from the Russians... He was a patsy....

So anyhow, the point is that we just never know what the hell to believe... about any "news" or "history" we hear or read about... although I have figured out that cnn and msnbc are totally untrustworthy, just another branch of the DNC

our schools have always taught BS apparently, not just in this day and age...

I'm reading up on various questionable "verdicts" made RE several different historical deaths, like that of JFK, his brother and others.

I have reason to seriously question, if not dismiss entirely, the "official verdict" on how these people died... In other words, there is ample evidence to show that it was NOT

NOT Lee Harvey Oswald who killed JFK. That appears to be beyond question. Ditto Sirhan Sirhan, who did NOT kill his brother Bobby. SS was walking TOWARD Bobby that day, but the latter was shot from behind... bullet trajectories do not lie.

So all this time we have been brainwashed about these things... WHY?

Well, there are a lot of reasons. Bobby apparently helped cover up who was really responsible for his brother's death bc to do a truthful investigation would mean uncovering certain plans the gummit had at that time... Oswald was actually military intelligence (if you believe some sources on this subject and at this time, I do believe those ones). Oswald was actually patriotic and just pretended to be pro-communist so as to get secrets from the Russians... He was a patsy....

So anyhow, the point is that we just never know what the hell to believe... about any "news" or "history" we hear or read about... although I have figured out that cnn and msnbc are totally untrustworthy, just another branch of the DNC

our schools have always taught BS apparently, not just in this day and age...
Oswald was no Patsy. He had no connection to intelligence military or otherwise. Bobby covered nothing up about JFks death and had motive to do so. The notion that he did so to cover up other plans is laughable,

Fox news is always laughed at by their lies on air everyday. It's fun to watch other news networks point out their lies and double standards.

Fox news is always laughed at by their lies on air everyday. It's fun to watch other news networks point out their lies and double standards.
FXN is the most unbiased news on the planet, so says HARVARD, duh.
The commie news networks can put out "fake news" and you just drink their KoolAde.

1654979336395.png

If you have PROOF FXN is lying, post it. Otherwise you're just a stupid shill.

Oswald was no Patsy. He had no connection to intelligence military or otherwise. Bobby covered nothing up about JFks death and had motive to do so. The notion that he did so to cover up other plans is laughable,
Both those bastards got everything they deserved..................................Joltin Joe Dimaggio. He knew everything. God rest his soul

FXN is the most unbiased news on the planet, so says HARVARD, duh.
The commie news networks can put out "fake news" and you just drink their KoolAde.

View attachment 656665

If you have PROOF FXN is lying, post it. Otherwise you're just a stupid shill.
None of those people killed those bastard Kennedys, The Kennedys killed the Kennedys

When your father gives your sister a lobodomy to shut her up for political reasons, you are dealing with such evil

None of those people killed those bastard Kennedys, The Kennedys killed the Kennedys
When your father gives your sister a lobotomy to shut her up for political reasons, you are dealing with such evil
Ted Kennedy also killed Mary Jo Kopechne....but that's another story...
I do like the movie "JFK"

Forum List

Back