OMG - have you ever heard of "Trauma Informed Care"?.... we are doomed as a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I received an email from our local Economic Growth Council, monthly newsletter, and it in they mentioned they received a $600,000 grant to form a Trauma Informed Care Program... trauma what?... what is that... so I google it, looked around still couldn't figure out what it actually is.
TONS of information about it, but it is all very non descript and seemed to be related to the healthcare industry.
But wait... finally see what this shit is.... description... "Trauma Informed Care is based on the principle that everyone will have trauma in their lives, be it cultural trauma (first clue), societal pressures (2nd clue) or actual physical trauma and to be better informed on dealing with it"

Oh FFS... really?? Cultural Trauma... gee... what do you think that could be??.... ever hear of WOKE?
Societal Pressures?? Just how does a person live a life without any pressure??

The next time there is some large scale military need in this country... there will be no one to fight it!! They are all in Trauma Care class getting group hugs and swapping tissues.

Holy Crap.

I received an email from our local Economic Growth Council, monthly newsletter, and it in they mentioned they received a $600,000 grant to form a Trauma Informed Care Program... trauma what?... what is that... so I google it, looked around still couldn't figure out what it actually is.
TONS of information about it, but it is all very non descript and seemed to be related to the healthcare industry.
But wait... finally see what this shit is.... description... "Trauma Informed Care is based on the principle that everyone will have trauma in their lives, be it cultural trauma (first clue), societal pressures (2nd clue) or actual physical trauma and to be better informed on dealing with it"

Oh FFS... really?? Cultural Trauma... gee... what do you think that could be??.... ever hear of WOKE?
Societal Pressures?? Just how does a person live a life without any pressure??

The next time there is some large scale military need in this country... there will be no one to fight it!! They are all in Trauma Care class getting group hugs and swapping tissues.

Holy Crap.
Very leftist no doubt.

Was reading that traumatizing?

I thought it was another prank from the Illuminati.

Millions of red-hatted snowflakes suffered severe emotional trauma 14 months ago, and their injuries have caused delusions, uncontrollable bursts of anger and violence, and other manifestations of progressive mental illness.

Perhaps they would greatly benefit from Trauma Informed Care.

2020-election-results.jpg

Talked with other business owners... this is creating a stir here. We have lost numerous small businesses here like every were else with Covid. Companies are struggling... that $600k could do some actual good.
But that is just like the government. They literally sit around and dream up ways to spend tax dollars.
I am glad I looked into this, this isn't going to be the end of this.
It is a slap in the face of every small business in this community who are struggling - and the Economic Council wants to spend $600,000 on this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back