My prediction on mandates in the very near future.

Look for Republican candidates to hem and haw about the efficacy of vaccines, with some making outright bogus claims about Covid, masks, the insurrection, the 2020 election, and the vaccine.

Look for the national Republican candidates offering absolutely no solutions to any of the issues facing America today, and only complaining, whining, and moaning about them.

"Biden sucks! Vote for me!"

That's what the rubes want, and that's what they will get. Exactly what they deserve.

Another prediction: No Republican candidate will breathe a word about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

New York Democrat Donald Trump made sure Obamacare is immortal. Or at least until we have UHC.

"we're not joe biden!" is the new GOP slogan. Literally, nothing else needs to be offered.

That stuttering shit clown, and his cackling, dumber-than-fuck slut-puppy have become the laughingstocks of the planet. What a fucking spectacle... hmm? That scripted shit show with the pre-approved softball questions was just another confirmation that marxists have no idea how to manage anything.... except taking your money.

I knew this would be a fun 4 years of laughing and pointing at these soulless animals, but they have given us much more. Look at those substandard fuckups and never forget how superior you are. Thanks Dominion!

Look for democrats to do an about face on this issue.
There's no way that democrats want Republicans running on, "I will end mandates."
or on natural immunity.

btw, tyroneweaver's opinions are better than any link.

Too many of their base is still scared shitless, so any mandate removal would lose them their base.

Another prediction: No Republican candidate will breathe a word about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

New York Democrat Donald Trump made sure Obamacare is immortal. Or at least until we have UHC.

No, they will concentrate on Crime, the Economy, and the shitty state of our Public School systems at the local level, and rampant illegal immigration, the economy, and the listlessness of our foreign policy at the national level.

Winning strategy right now.

No, they will concentrate on Crime, the Economy, and the shitty state of our Public School systems at the local level, and rampant illegal immigration, the economy, and the listlessness of our foreign policy at the national level.

Winning strategy right now.
They will WHINE about crime, the economy, and so forth. They will not put any actual solutions on the table.

Well, maybe they will parrot the wall hoax. But that's about it.

They will WHINE about crime, the economy, and so forth. They will not put any actual solutions on the table.

Well, maybe they will parrot the wall hoax. But that's about it.

The solutions for crime are simple, reverse the current progressive policies and get the police back to policing.

That will also help the economy.

There is no place in this world for democrats and their mandates
1642787063366.png

They voted to repeal ocare several times when O was in but they knew it would.nwvwr pass in the senate. Yeah, they're spineless twits. The penalty is gone so ocare is dying anyway.

This effin make believe bullshit is over. Sorry Fauci, sorry big pharma, sorry Biden and the band of idiots that follow you. The longer you hang onto this unhinged bullshit, the dumber you look, not that I mind though. How long will it take you people to see what Trumpers saw 2 years ago?

There's no way that democrats want Republicans running on, "I will end mandates."
or on natural immunity.

Mandates have always been a losing issue but the Democrats are too stupid to know.

Northam lost on it and DeSantis is considered the best Governor in the country for not having them.

The solutions for crime are simple, reverse the current progressive policies and get the police back to policing.

That will also help the economy.
Which current "progressive policies" do you bleev Republicans will promise to reverse?

or on natural immunity.

You may well be correct. I have no doubt we'll start to see Democrats saying "we never forced anyone to get a vaccine". World class gaslighting.

Which current "progressive policies" do you bleev Republicans will promise to reverse?

At the local level if we can actually win?

Bail "Reform"
Non prosecution of minor offenses
Police restraining

It can go on....

Look for Republican candidates to hem and haw about the efficacy of vaccines, with some making outright bogus claims about Covid, masks, the insurrection, the 2020 election, and the vaccine.

Look for the national Republican candidates offering absolutely no solutions to any of the issues facing America today, and only complaining, whining, and moaning about them.

"Biden sucks! Vote for me!"

That's what the rubes want, and that's what they will get. Exactly what they deserve.
Biden Sucks, We Want TO Be FREE!

They voted to repeal ocare several times when O was in but they knew it would.nwvwr pass in the senate. Yeah, they're spineless twits. The penalty is gone so ocare is dying anyway.
Obamacare is now immortal, because of Trump's and the GOP's hoaxing of the rubes. They never actually had a replacement for Obamacare. They lied right to the faces of the credulous herd.

In fact, Trump the party formally known as Republican have all but ensured we end up with single-payer healthcare, a complete government takeover.

I tried repeatedly to warn the MAGA heads about Trump's inner core New York Democrat limousine liberal.

Forum List

Back