OMG Biden's CNN Town Hall meeting. This man is not well!

Not deflection, lambchop. Fact
"What is Deflection? Deflection, also known as a red herring fallacy is the misleading of a conversation. People who don't have an argument for the topic will often introduce new ideas in order to strengthen their stance. This fallacy is often introduced so subtly, if you're not careful, you won't catch it until it's too late."

****The topic of the thread is Joe Biden's terrible town hall performance on CNN****

DID YOU COMMENT ON JOE BIDEN'S PERFORMANCE?

No?

Then you deflected.

Now you know.

At least you can comprehend Trump. This babbling idiot, sounding like a retard.

Hydrochroloquine we know now gives someone on a ventilator 200% more chance.
Lockdowns didn't work.
You stupid fucks have blood on your hands, Hydrochroloquine could've saved thousands of lives. But no you would rather people die, to make Trump look bad.
Don't try to sell that crap. When Trump got sick with it, he skipped it in favor of cutting edge modern science specifically for Covid. Was he a traitor to your cause? Do you wish he had died trying to prove you right, rather than go with modern science tailored for the disease? He even got secretly vaccinated, first chance he got. Did that piss you off too, or clue you that fact, his message was for the little people, not people like himself that he thought actually deserved to live.

Looks like people generally approve, to me.
View attachment 515903

. . . . .. So, what you are saying. . . is, we get the leadership we deserve? :dunno: Figures you approve, you are right there with Biden and the rest of them I have been discovering . . . .
It is unbelievable that you are defending this. . :rolleyes:

5hbtht.gif

. . . . .. So, what you are saying. . . is, we get the leadership we deserve? :dunno: Figures you approve, you are right there with Biden and the rest of them I have been discovering . . . .
It is unbelievable that you are defending this. . :rolleyes:

5hbtht.gif

Yes. I approve of Joe Biden and the way he is handling the presidency. I did not and don't approve of Donny and the way he handled the presidency. Yours is just part of the minority opinion. No skin off my nose.

Yes. I approve of Joe Biden and the way he is handling the presidency. I did not and don't approve of Donny and the way he handled the presidency. Yours is just part of the minority opinion. No skin off my nose.
I've already proved that the masses can't even locate the U.S. on a map, so their opinions are usually entirely dictated by the mass media.

If yours are too? It matters not what you feel about him. IMO? I think you mostly post on feelings, rather than logic as well. . .

I've already proved that the masses can't even locate the U.S. on a map, so their opinions are usually entirely dictated by the mass media.

If yours are too? It matters not what you feel about him. IMO? I think you mostly post on feelings, rather than logic as well. . .
I seriously doubt you proving the masses cannot locate the United States on a map. You ought to think highly of me. I've taught map reading and navigated (without GPS) in multiple countries, always knowing which side of the border I was on.
I just don't agree with you. According to votes in the presidential election and opinion polling since then, most people do not agree with you.

"What is Deflection? Deflection, also known as a red herring fallacy is the misleading of a conversation. People who don't have an argument for the topic will often introduce new ideas in order to strengthen their stance. This fallacy is often introduced so subtly, if you're not careful, you won't catch it until it's too late."

****The topic of the thread is Joe Biden's terrible town hall performance on CNN****

DID YOU COMMENT ON JOE BIDEN'S PERFORMANCE?

No?

Then you deflected.

Now you know.
Didn't watch it, but I did watch your boy perform for 4 years, give misinformation for 4 years, and that was my impression. However, you all only responded by attacking Obama time and again and did not comment on Trump performances.

Of course, it's true. You're simply a partisan assclown in as much denial as the Trump supporters you were pointing your finger at earlier. There have been literally dozens of incidents like this with Biden caught on camera. The man is 78 years old and is feeble minded. That doesn't mean he's completely lost control of his mental faculties, but he's had plenty of episodes like this and it's probably not a good thing considering he's the de facto leader of the free world.
We don't know whether it is good or bad, but I do know that Trump left a bad taste.

Didn't watch it, but I did watch your boy perform for 4 years, give misinformation for 4 years, and that was my impression. However, you all only responded by attacking Obama time and again and did not comment on Trump performances.
President Trump did a great job. That's why Democrats kept trying to destroy him. This country is in free fall.

At least you can comprehend Trump. This babbling idiot, sounding like a retard.

Hydrochroloquine we know now gives someone on a ventilator 200% more chance.
Lockdowns didn't work.
You stupid fucks have blood on your hands, Hydrochroloquine could've saved thousands of lives. But no you would rather people die, to make Trump look bad.
You can comprehend Trump? Really?

If he had pushed precautions, sound medical science, and taking the pandemic as a serious national and personal threat to all Americans, not flouted the lack of need for precautions, touted fake cures, attacked the people that advocated precautions, even in his own government, he might be president now. Economist, Wall Street players and most normal people knew this was reasonably serious shit, he was paying little attention to and basically lying and blowing sunshine up their ass (as if talking to children), to the financial/economic movers and shakers, making it harder to predict how bad it might get. They hate unpredictability worse than the rest of us and do not like intentionally screwed messages from presidents. Donny screwed himself and us in his handling from day 1, when he was made aware.
Yet he was called xenophobic, hysterical, and racists for disallowing travel from China by non-US citizens as Fauci and Pelosi encouraged people to go on with their lives, dance in the streets of China Town...

You're just one of the fuckin' morons blithering in this thread.

What is frightening is Trump's photo-op rallies where many conned people show up to listen to the same rhetoric from that mentally challenged man, and actually buy into his nonsense. Is this guy someone who you consider to be "well?"
This is a thread about Biden, not Trump.

You might not have noticed due to the pcp.

Forum List

Back