OMG Biden's CNN Town Hall meeting. This man is not well!

What is frightening is Trump's photo-op rallies where many conned people show up to listen to the same rhetoric from that mentally challenged man, and actually buy into his nonsense. Is this guy someone who you consider to be "well?"
Your clumsy attempt to deflect the discussion is noted.

What are your thoughts about Biden, in the context of this thread?

. . . . .. So, what you are saying. . . is, we get the leadership we deserve? :dunno: Figures you approve, you are right there with Biden and the rest of them I have been discovering . . . .
It is unbelievable that you are defending this. . :rolleyes:

5hbtht.gif

306-232 Makes sense to me. LOL

This is frightening folks!
This man is our president? Good lord, he is not well!

Joe Biden's rambling reply on child vax in CNN goes viral: 'Can’t even complete a sentence'​

"Not kidding, no joke, I'm not joking, no kidding, no joke!"

Biden's brain: Is it soup yet?

Your clumsy attempt to deflect the discussion is noted.

What are your thoughts about Biden, in the context of this thread?
Did not watch it and would not expect anything else from you and your ilk. However, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine because every time I would discuss trump's moronic behavior you all would deflect to Obama.

Did not watch it and would not expect anything else from you and your ilk. However, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine because every time I would discuss trump's moronic behavior you all would deflect to Obama.

I see. So, in other words, you are woefully ill-equipped to offer any intelligent comment on the topic at hand.

Big fuckin' surprise, right?

As for what to expect from my "ilk", my "ilk" expects that someone attempting to partake in a conversation might actually be able to remain on topic and offer intelligent discourse, as opposed to only blabbering on to prove his pronounced level of ignorance.

Kudos; you've proven us wrong...

I really want this on a shirt:
And it's even more horrifying when you hear him actually trying to stumble through it live.

Infinitely worse than Trump's worst turn-on-a-dime moment, but the incredibly dishonest Democrat MSM won't touch it.

Their credibility is now completely gone.

I see. So, in other words, you are woefully ill-equipped to offer any intelligent comment on the topic at hand.

Big fuckin' surprise, right?

As for what to expect from my "ilk", my "ilk" expects that someone attempting to partake in a conversation might actually be able to remain on topic and offer intelligent discourse, as opposed to only blabbering on to prove his pronounced level of ignorance.

Kudos; you've proven us wrong...
You spout a lot of gibberish so your "Intelligent discourse" isn't intelligent and doesn't deserve a reply.
"I see" is your lame response because your purpose is to denigrate rather than engage in intelligent discourse. I didn't notice you denigrating trump for his divisive and phony rhetoric--ever.

Last edited:
Trump would add one syllable to a single word in a 90 minute speech and the left wing media would go apeshit asking if he had the mental capacity to be president.

Biden stumbles and rambles on about mindless bullshit again and again and all we hear is "He's fine leave him alone."

NO, he's not.

You spout a lot of gibberish so your "Intelligent discourse" isn't intelligent and doesn't deserve a reply.
"I see" is your lame response because your purpose is to denigrate rather than engage in intelligent discourse. I didn't notice you denigrating trump for his divisive and phony rhetoric--ever.

The topic is Biden's town hall, and the fact that it didn't go well. You didn't watch it, so you simply can't discuss it intelligently. All you're interested in doing is clumsily trying to deflect the conversation away fro the original topic.

And you've proven that you're an epic failure at doing that...

The topic is Biden's town hall, and the fact that it didn't go well. You didn't watch it, so you simply can't discuss it intelligently. All you're interested in doing is clumsily trying to deflect the conversation away fro the original topic.

He's an epic failure, period.

I am not an "epic" failure, genius. You are blind to trump's false rhetoric and divisive behavior.

I am not an "epic" failure, genius. You are blind to trump's false rhetoric and divisive behavior.

And you're blind to the fact that this thread isn't about Trump.

You have to deflect because you know if you're forced to discuss Biden that discussion will not go well for you.

You're just a clumsy little fuck when it comes to debating. Many brain dead liberals are...

And you're blind to the fact that this thread isn't about Trump.

You have to deflect because you know if you're forced to discuss Biden that discussion will not go well for you.

You're just a clumsy little fuck when it comes to debating. Many brain dead liberals are...
Talk about a clumsy little fuck--that would be you. Your idea of debating is to denigrate.

Talk about a clumsy little fuck--that would be you. Your idea of debating is to denigrate.
Riddle me this, Einstein: The topic of the thread is Biden's town hall, and how the OP believes Biden performed poorly.

If it's possible for that idiotin' little mind of yours to do, please explain how discussing anything about Trump addresses the actual topic.

We'll wait, Dipshit...

Forum List

Back