OMG Biden's CNN Town Hall meeting. This man is not well!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What is frightening is Trump's photo-op rallies where many conned people show up to listen to the same rhetoric from that mentally challenged man, and actually buy into his nonsense. Is this guy someone who you consider to be "well?"
Having no credible defense of Quid Pro, the partisan frantically looks through his (very) little bag of tricks and pulls out an extremely worn and barely functioning gambit. "Ah-ha", he cries, "I shall attempt to divert attention from Quid Pro onto TRUMP!. No one will notice that I didn't even attempt to defend Quid Pro on his own merits, and they'll NEVER see this as a pathetic attempt to divert attention!". Satisfied that he has done his part to defend the indefensible, he departs the field of battle, not noticing the hilarity left in his wake.

This is frightening folks!
This man is our president? Good lord, he is not well!
Or, or, or, or, or.... WTF?
I live in Oregon and even I'm not impressed.
He's a senile putz. End of story.
The only good coming from him is an increasing skepticism of fed-gov.

Last edited:
What is frightening is Trump's photo-op rallies where many conned people show up to listen to the same rhetoric from that mentally challenged man, and actually buy into his nonsense. Is this guy someone who you consider to be "well?"
5hatql.jpg

Lol - The "GOP War Room" with some fine selective editing! :laughing0301:
Or it it the stutter that triggered you?
He's had that since birth.
A person with a bad stutter shouldn't necessarily try for a job that requires quick, clear verbal communication. Heck, I remember a certain previous president who was mocked incessantly for using a single word very few people had ever heard of. You might as well encourage a 50 year old college football player to go out for NFL lineman. Sure, he might be smart, he might know the game well, and he might be able to dodge the other guys a time or two, but he's just not physically up to the job. Quid Pro Joe is well past his prime and shouldn't be in this office.

Forum List

Back