OMG Biden's CNN Town Hall meeting. This man is not well!

walnut-bag-14188439.jpg

There was no senility. He was sharp and knowledgeable, unlike Frontotemporal Dementia Trump.

You OBVIOUSLY didnt watch the video of Biden ,or youre just a dishonest debater, so you have rendered your opinion irrelevant either way.

The good news is, he ALMOST completed a sentence! Almost :lol:
This was the answer to a guy that sounded stupid when he talked.
This country is full of fuckin morons.
Hey, it's OK for you to criticize Biden, he makes some mistakes.
But, to pretend that trump was some stable genius when ALL trump ever did was......

1) Ramble incoherently WITH ZERO substance.
2) Criticize anyone that dares to challenge him, that is a person WEAK in Character.
3) Lie, Lie, and Lie some more
4) Divided the Country daily, on purpose.

You know, to this day I still say that Ross Perot made two very fatal mistakes. Number one, he got cold feet and suspended his campaign right when momentum was mounting.
Number two, he chose a bumbling fool as his running mate. Even so, he managed to get 19% of the vote, which was an incredible achievement for someone on the outside of the two major parties.

Had he ran his campaign full steam ahead, and chose a dynamic running mate like Jean Kirkpatrick, I truly believe he could have at least gotten second place.

You know, to this day I still say that Ross Perot made two very fatal mistakes. Number one, he got cold feet and suspended his campaign right when momentum was mounting.
Number two, he chose a bumbling fool as his running mate. Even so, he managed to get 19% of the vote, which was an incredible achievement for someone on the outside of the two major parties.

Had he ran his campaign full steam ahead, and chose a dynamic running mate like Jean Kirkpatrick, I truly believe he could have at least gotten second place.
What he did was to get Bill Clinton elected. Without him Bush Senior would have won a second term.

Hey, it's OK for you to criticize Biden, he makes some mistakes.
But, to pretend that trump was some stable genius when ALL trump ever did was......

1) Ramble incoherently WITH ZERO substance.
2) Criticize anyone that dares to challenge him, that is a person WEAK in Character.
3) Lie, Lie, and Lie some more
4) Divided the Country daily, on purpose.
ummm i dont. Trump is a complete dumbfuck.

What is frightening is Trump's photo-op rallies where many conned people show up to listen to the same rhetoric from that mentally challenged man, and actually buy into his nonsense. Is this guy someone who you consider to be "well?"

The entire world knows the Finger Rapist is a dementia riddled fool and you scream Trump!!!
Sad really.

Lol - The "GOP War Room" with some fine selective editing! :laughing0301:
Or it it the stutter that triggered you?
He's had that since birth.

You’re still hanging on to the leftist msm created stutter defense.
Pathetic.

Don't try to sell that crap. When Trump got sick with it, he skipped it in favor of cutting edge modern science specifically for Covid. Was he a traitor to your cause? Do you wish he had died trying to prove you right, rather than go with modern science tailored for the disease? He even got secretly vaccinated, first chance he got. Did that piss you off too, or clue you that fact, his message was for the little people, not people like himself that he thought actually deserved to live.

Nobody’s buying the stuttering thingy. You got anything else?

Forum List

Back