Old White Men's Lives Matter

Old white men made sure their lives mattered more than anyone elses when they were young. They created the problems we face now.

Not all true. of course you know that. The White man built this nation and all its great inventions. Wrote books (most are not capable to comprehend the words nowdays) by oil lamp after working all day. The Constitution, bill of rights........ran off the recoats.

What do street vermin contribute to society? I'll be on standby for your brillance.//

Why is it that whites have to declare how they don't like hip hop or rap? What about Skaa or death metal?
Anybody can declare they don't like any type of music. It's not a racial thing, unless you insist on making it one. I never liked hip hop, but my daughter-in-law and grandsons are black and lived with us for over a decade, so guess what I heard?

True dat' If someone or some place did not want me around....WHY would I want to be in there spending my money?
The bar should be careful. Old white guys are likely to be retired and not have much else to do except hang around outside a bar, protesting all day long.

What I see is there are whites in this forum who badmouth hip hop or rap consistently. I see little musical value in blaring guitars and a bunch of screaming. IMO it does take more talent to create rhymes to musical rhythm. I like many different types of music, I just find it funny how so many whites bash hip hop music.
I just find it funny how so many blacks bash metal music
DERP
Race is EVERYTHING to a racist.

The bar should be careful. Old white guys are likely to be retired and not have much else to do except hang around outside a bar, protesting all day long.
Shouldn't have pissed their customers off. These type make the best bar customers.
Beer_Cheers-Cliff-Norm.jpg

More likely we're in the bar instead of outside it. Old white guys are not much into protesting anything, usually we are the ones being protested.

More likely we're in the bar instead of outside it. Old white guys are not much into protesting anything, usually we are the ones being protested.
Those are the most dangerous when pushed too far.

Forum List

Back