Blacks shooting blacks "again" , I guess Black Lives Dont Matter...

Dumbass Negro breaks into a Sheriff's Deputy house and steals his weapons and then brags about it by posting on social media. LOL!

You are apparently stupid. Why do you think blacks ask for things like reparations? To you stupid mf's it's we are asking for money because we are black. We are asking for money to fix the fucking damage caused by 245 years of white racism. If we fix the damages and whites work on eliminating racism in their community, there will be less shooting. But at the same time, whites ignore and make excuses for shootings, beatings, assaults, and rapes in their neighborhoods every day in order to rant about blacks. So apparently white lives don't matter.
I'm all for reperations.40 acres and a mule.Somewhere out west where you can't hurt anyone.

I have had it

You ignoramuses think they are just oppressed and good folks

Why don’t you vacuous losers go the projects

It's sad the way they are killing each other like there is no tomorrow! :confused:

If they continue like this.....soon there will be none left.

IM2 is good at finding and posting artfully-written examples of self-serving garbage by presumably Black intellectuals. Any jackass with enough time can take statistics to make cases for totally preposterous propositions. There is no such thing as "mass incarceration," but they have convinced a whole generation of Blacks that it is true. The fact is that 95% of "white" people don't care enough about so-called "Black" people to make their lives difficult; they(we) just don't care.

To claim that all "white" people are blameworthy and must fund reparations is statistically ridiculous. Only a microscopic percentage of Americans are even descended from people who owned slaves, let alone benefitted from slavery. I have NO ANCESTORS who were even on this continent in 1865. I think I'll opt out of the reparations scheme.

What we are seeing with IM2's postings is a lame attempt to rebut the valid arguments that 90% of the problems experienced by "Blacks" in this country are entirely self-inflicted. It is not "The White Man" who is causing Black women to be popping out kids with no honest means of support and no husband. It is not Whitey who is causing Black yoots to act up in, and drop out of, school and engage in petty criminality. It is not Caucasians who are shooting , and otherwise victimizing, other Blacks in our large (Democrat run) urban areas. There is nothing wrong with my television screen when it shows hordes of Blacks in hoodies (and ponchos) looting retail stores in an increasing number of cities. The White Man did not cause this. It is all a Black Thing.

Survey after survey of Black young people reveals that essentially none of them can cite a single instance of harmful racial discrimination in their personal lives. So Black Intellectuals and their Leftist supporters invent things like "endemic" and "systemic" racism - it's existence cannot be seen or demonstrated, it can only be inferred after the fact.

Bullshit.

It's sad the way they are killing each other like there is no tomorrow! :confused:

If they continue like this.....soon there will be none left.
I have to disagree, only the inner cities will lose the savages who run rampant murdering each other. Towns like Cheverly Md and other residential communities, will still be there, as most of those citizens are law abiding.

I have to disagree, only the inner cities will lose the savages who run rampant murdering each other. Towns like Cheverly Md and other residential communities, will still be there, as most of those citizens are law abiding.

You are right!

Most of the wealth created by slave labor was converted to Confederate currency and was lost along with other southern assets lost in the Civil War. Some European countries also prospered from American slave labor but it's unlikely that they would entertain the notion of reparations. Any debt owed to slaves by the North was paid in full by their opposition to slavery which led ultimately to their freedom.

Lesser appreciated is the fact that black labor helped to build the nation that they were to enjoy as full citizens in later years. Their labor then was their 'dues' for full citizenship today.

Last edited:
Most of the wealth created by slave labor was converted to Confederate currency and was lost along with other southern assets lost in the Civil War. Some European countries also prospered from American slave labor but it's unlikely that they would entertain the notion of reparations. Any debt owed to slaves by the North was paid in full by their opposition to slavery which led ultimately to their freedom.

Lesser appreciated is the fact that black labor helped to build the nation that they were to enjoy as full citizens in later years. Their labor then was their 'dues' for full citizenship today.
Incorrect.

IM2 is good at finding and posting artfully-written examples of self-serving garbage by presumably Black intellectuals. Any jackass with enough time can take statistics to make cases for totally preposterous propositions. There is no such thing as "mass incarceration," but they have convinced a whole generation of Blacks that it is true. The fact is that 95% of "white" people don't care enough about so-called "Black" people to make their lives difficult; they(we) just don't care.

To claim that all "white" people are blameworthy and must fund reparations is statistically ridiculous. Only a microscopic percentage of Americans are even descended from people who owned slaves, let alone benefitted from slavery. I have NO ANCESTORS who were even on this continent in 1865. I think I'll opt out of the reparations scheme.

What we are seeing with IM2's postings is a lame attempt to rebut the valid arguments that 90% of the problems experienced by "Blacks" in this country are entirely self-inflicted. It is not "The White Man" who is causing Black women to be popping out kids with no honest means of support and no husband. It is not Whitey who is causing Black yoots to act up in, and drop out of, school and engage in petty criminality. It is not Caucasians who are shooting , and otherwise victimizing, other Blacks in our large (Democrat run) urban areas. There is nothing wrong with my television screen when it shows hordes of Blacks in hoodies (and ponchos) looting retail stores in an increasing number of cities. The White Man did not cause this. It is all a Black Thing.

Survey after survey of Black young people reveals that essentially none of them can cite a single instance of harmful racial discrimination in their personal lives. So Black Intellectuals and their Leftist supporters invent things like "endemic" and "systemic" racism - it's existence cannot be seen or demonstrated, it can only be inferred after the fact.

Bullshit.
More lies.

Forum List

Back