Old White Men's Lives Matter

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The discrimination that liberals pretend isn't happening.

--- Glessner, who runs an IT solutions and hardware company, says that at least a half-dozen other white men have been banned from Dan’s for “otherwise inexplicable reasons.” ...who rallied a small group of protestors to wield “Old White Men’s Lives Matter” and “It Is Okay to be White” signs outside the business on Sunday,---

AA1861a7.img

More to do with being grumpy and old than it does about being white. Old folks don't always bother with the niceties that others do. When they are aggrevated, they complain. When they need to fart, they fart.
Even at 54 I have much less opportunity then a 19 year old.

On the other hand, the society Generation Z is growing up is is scary.

More to do with being grumpy and old than it does about being white. Old folks don't always bother with the niceties that others do. When they are aggrevated, they complain. When they need to fart, they fart.
Hey dumbass leftard, seniors are the single largest voting block in this country.

And they don't take any bullshit from little leftard asswipes.

Even at 54 I have much less opportunity then a 19 year old.

On the other hand, the society Generation Z is growing up is is scary.
Old folks have always complained about what the younger generation is like. They aren't worse. They just make different choices than we did. I still hate hip hop music, and rap isn't music, but lots of other people love it, so I usually just keep my mouth shut, and blast a little Isley Brothers at the next red light.

Hey dumbass leftard, seniors are the single largest voting block in this country.

And they don't take any bullshit from little leftard asswipes.
And we piss people off sometimes. Get over it sonny.

First I'll trample you little pisswipes under foot.

Then I'll get over it, by backing up and trampling again.

See how that works?

Be careful what you wish for.
You bet junior. I shit bigger than you.

Old folks have always complained about what the younger generation is like. They aren't worse. They just make different choices than we did. I still hate hip hop music, and rap isn't music, but lots of other people love it, so I usually just keep my mouth shut, and blast a little Isley Brothers at the next red light.
Rap is music, but I love the Isley's.

--- Glessner, who runs an IT solutions and hardware company, says that at least a half-dozen other white men have been banned from Dan’s for “otherwise inexplicable reasons.” ...who rallied a small group of protestors to wield “Old White Men’s Lives Matter” and “It Is Okay to be White” signs outside the business on Sunday,---

He was banned for being a Grumpy Old Man! :lol:

But here's the thing.... When did being in your 50s signify being in the OLD Category? 50s, is old? Really? I thought that was in the middle age, range?

My dad is 91, my mom is 88, dad still drives....they live in their own home, though my older sister's home is next door....

Dad is a Grumpy Old (White) Man, cuz his brain is 100%, but his body won't keep up!

But a guy in their 50s being labelled OLD, just ain't right! Thems are fightin' words!!!! Put 'em up! Put 'em up!!! :lol:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You are perfectly welcome to listen to all you want. I'll pass.
Why is it that whites have to declare how they don't like hip hop or rap? What about Skaa or death metal?

The discrimination old white men have put on others....

Why is it that whites have to declare how they don't like hip hop or rap? What about Skaa or death metal?
I never believed I had to declare that, or felt any urge that made me, but I have mentioned it occasionally. I guess it's an example of something that we are all are aware of and demonstrates the disparate feelings that two people might have over the same thing. I might just as easily have compared chocolate and strawberry icecream. Skaa and death metal are OK, I did a little head banging when I was younger, and playing the clubs arround the college. I prefer a wider range of music than just one or two types. Do you see it as a black/white thing?

Forum List

Back