Scott Adams is Right Says Elon Musk

Obviously the media overreacted.
Yeah, it's kinda what they do. I can remember when journalists had standards and were considered to be professionals. Now their integrity comes in lower than WWE wrestlers. The worst part is that as propagandists, they are eventually going to be responsible for a LOT of bloodshed.
When that happens, I hope average Americans remember that their suffering would not have been possible without a concerted, relentless effort by legacy media.

Civilization.jpg

I noticed, the NYT piece, did not even let folks know, where Scott Adams had made those comments, so we could view them ourselves, in context.

:rolleyes:

Musk Claims Media Bias in Debate Over ‘Dilbert’ Creator’s Racist Rant​

The Twitter chief waded into a scandal involving the cartoonist Scott Adams, as Twitter undergoes layoffs and struggles to lure back advertisers.

". . . On Sunday, Mr. Musk leaped to the defense of the “Dilbert” cartoonist Scott Adams, whose career has been upended in recent days after he called Black people “a hate group” and urged white people to “just get the hell away” from them during a YouTube livestream.

Mr. Musk, no fan of major news organizations, then appeared to criticize the hundreds of newspapers that have since dropped “Dilbert” from their pages, asserting: “The media is racist.”

I had a devil of a time, tracking down the primary sources and original data on this controversy. I do think it is important, as, IMO, I don't believe that Scott Adams, is really a bigot, and that he is being cancelled, is, probably shocking.

It appears that episode appeared to not be on his YouTube account, I could not find it.

Episode 2027 Scott Adams: AI Goes Woke, I Accidentally Joined A Hate Group, Trump, Policing Schools​

(minute mark- 13:20 on. . )

It appears that episode appeared to not be on his YouTube account, I could not find it. Once I knew the episode number, and put it into the search bar on his account, it came right up. . . :eusa_think:
Odd.

The Rasmussen poll itself is pay-walled, here is a subscriber view of the results;

Poll: Is It OK to Be White?​

"First, here's what the survey found.

When presented with the statement, "It's OK to be white," 72 percent of respondents agreed, as did a majority – 53 percent – of black people. Seventy-nine percent of American adults also agreed with the statement, "Black people can be racist, too." This includes 53 percent who "Strongly Agree." Just 12 percent disagreed, while 10 percent were not sure.

"Support for 'OK to be white' crosses political lines. Majorities of Democrats (51%), Republicans (73%), and those not affiliated with either major party (52%) strongly agree that 'It's OK to be white,'" Rasmussen said in its analysis. "Fewer Democrats (39%) than Republicans (67%) or the unaffiliated (53%) strongly agree that 'Black people can be racist, too.' Still, even among Democrats, only 19% disagree with that statement."

. . . and of course, Adams, could just be, taking this shit, a 'lil too seriously, just like the MSM is.

No one has done more for nigs than Scott Adams...more than MLK for sure....so for these darkies to repay him like this is a reason why blacks are and always have been a hate group..all blacks.....don't trust them....

Hopefully, the GOP will be brave enough to campaign on this message...

No one has done more for nigs than Scott Adams...more than MLK for sure....so for these darkies to repay him like this is a reason why blacks are and always have been a hate group..all blacks.....don't trust them....

Hopefully, the GOP will be brave enough to campaign on this message...

0:02:52 - Scott is a Black Leftist?

---On Sunday, Mr. Musk leaped to the defense of the “Dilbert” cartoonist Scott Adams---

I haven't read Dilbert since the damn 90s, when it was sporadically funny at times. No one cares about this stupid shit. Scott Adams can kindly go fuck himself.

---On Sunday, Mr. Musk leaped to the defense of the “Dilbert” cartoonist Scott Adams---

Elon Musk himself has seen advertisers flee due to his own racism. This thread is, "right wing nut says right wing nut is correct". So impactful!

Forum List

Back