Old White Men's Lives Matter

He was banned for being a Grumpy Old Man! :lol:

But here's the thing.... When did being in your 50s signify being in the OLD Category? 50s, is old? Really? I thought that was in the middle age, range?

My dad is 91, my mom is 88, dad still drives....they live in their own home, though my older sister's home is next door....

Dad is a Grumpy Old (White) Man, cuz his brain is 100%, but his body won't keep up!

But a guy in their 50s being labelled OLD, just ain't right! Thems are fightin' words!!!! Put 'em up! Put 'em up!!! :lol:

That's what happens when society caters to young people way too much, they end thinking everything revolves around young people.

The reality is most young people don't mean shit. They don't know anything, they don't contribute because all they do is sit around and suck up smartphones and money, they may work but they are meaningless jobs, they are selfish and self centered, and think they know how the world works.

Today's young people are just awful. They grew up being told they are special and unique, brave and so on. People like Bernie Sanders tell them they deserve high pay for pouring coffee. Companies cater to them. Hell Biden had some tranny kid at the white house. Even commercials are just kids dancing.

Today's 21 year old is on the same level as a 12 year old 40 years ago.

Those old men should just find another restaurant to hang out in.

Since they're old, they should enjoy what time remains to them.

And one day when they are walking down the street and see that the place that had banned them is no longer in business, they should NOT say anything but just look at one another with a smile on their faces.

I never believed I had to declare that, or felt any urge that made me, but I have mentioned it occasionally. I guess it's an example of something that we are all are aware of and demonstrates the disparate feelings that two people might have over the same thing. I might just as easily have compared chocolate and strawberry icecream. Skaa and death metal are OK, I did a little head banging when I was younger, and playing the clubs arround the college. I prefer a wider range of music than just one or two types. Do you see it as a black/white thing?

What I see is there are whites in this forum who badmouth hip hop or rap consistently. I see little musical value in blaring guitars and a bunch of screaming. IMO it does take more talent to create rhymes to musical rhythm. I like many different types of music, I just find it funny how so many whites bash hip hop music.

>Old White Men's Lives Matter
No, it is not.
Democratic Capitalism News:
In Tennessee, a 60-year-old woman went to the hospital for help with symptoms of a stroke and a broken ankle and lied to doctors that she had insurance. After it was discovered that she had no insurance, medics called the police, stopping her medical care. The officers eventually took her to the station in a patrol car, where she died on the way out in the back seat. No charges were filed against the officers involved in the arrest.

The discrimination that liberals pretend isn't happening.

--- Glessner, who runs an IT solutions and hardware company, says that at least a half-dozen other white men have been banned from Dan’s for “otherwise inexplicable reasons.” ...who rallied a small group of protestors to wield “Old White Men’s Lives Matter” and “It Is Okay to be White” signs outside the business on Sunday,---

Damn, next you will be forcing bakers to make cakes they do not wish to make

Hey dumbass leftard, seniors are the single largest voting block in this country.

And they don't take any bullshit from little leftard asswipes.

54 is not "senior" dumbass righttard

First I'll trample you little pisswipes under foot.

Then I'll get over it, by backing up and trampling again.

See how that works?

Be careful what you wish for.

images

IMO it does take more talent to create rhymes to musical rhythm. I like many different types of music, I just find it funny how so many whites bash hip hop music.
This is the issue I have w/ hip hop: many of the songs are rhythm only and virtually devoid of anything that could be described as "melody".
Also, one hip hop song (can't remember which) stole the bass line (sorry, I mean sampled) from Steely Dan's "Black Cow". It's 4 notes for christ sake - they couldn't think up 4 OTHER notes?
(I'm a huge Steely Dan fan).

The thing I dislike about oldsters (I count myself squarely within their ranks) is when a bunch of them get together, no matter the venue, you have about 20 minutes till they start one-upping each other on their health maladies.

When that shit starts it's time for me to go, I just can't get into it.
That's because you don't have to take a dozen or more pills a day.

That's because you don't have to take a dozen or more pills a day.
I swear, I walked into the pawn shop this morning to get paid on a consignment gun I had in there and I'll be damned if it didn't look like a retirement home with all the geezers lounging about.

I told the owner, "damn, pay me out before the pudding cups arrive". ;)

What I see is there are whites in this forum who badmouth hip hop or rap consistently. I see little musical value in blaring guitars and a bunch of screaming. IMO it does take more talent to create rhymes to musical rhythm. I like many different types of music, I just find it funny how so many whites bash hip hop music.
Different tastes. If you want to call some of it poetry, I wouldn't argue with you, but from my younger years, i always needed some sort of melody line to consider it music. Syncopation and rythm is interesting and enjoyable, but not melodic music. Your mileage may vary.

I swear, I walked into the pawn shop this morning to get paid on a consignment gun I had in there and I'll be damned if it didn't look like a retirement home with all the geezers lounging about.

I told the owner, "damn, pay me out before the pudding cups arrive". ;)
And we told him to hurry up and pay you so you would go. We weren't sure if there were enough pudding cups to go around.

Old white men made sure their lives mattered more than anyone elses when they were young. They created the problems we face now.
The 60’s called to inform you of something called the “Civil rights movement”… that was 60 years ago

I an unsure here. I am a 52 year old right wing white guy from the deep south who drives an old pickup truck and owns lots of guns and 2 Harley bikes. I am a "Gen X-er". These younger generations are annoying as piss and, frankly, have some very serious problems and fucked up ideas. However, I blame their parents. Moreover, I do not feel dejected or dissed in any way. I do what I want, when I want to. The fact is, I have worked hard over my life to have the financial flexibility and freedom to do this. I am not wealth. But I am comfortable. If some shit-head kids told me to get out of their bar because I am too old and white for them, then I honestly would not be too upset. To quote Robert Plant, "I know where their jive it at". Specifically, it come from a fucked up world view. The fact is, if such attitudes prevailed in an establishment I most likely would not be there in the first place. Leaving the bar is a small price to pay be free of those assholes.

I think that if you are an old white boy and this sort of thing bothers you, then your perspective is most likely on the fritz. Being fiddy means you have reached the point in your life when you are comfortable telling the world around you to fuck off. I suspect that the man kicked out of the kiddy bar probably had developed some sort of mid-life crisis about getting old and yearned to fit in as a "cool old dude". Well, that ain't happening. As a general rule, the young'uns will shun us to foster their own narcissistic identities regardless of how you behave. Yearning for THEIR acceptance, of all people, is a serious personal malfunction. My point here is that not only should kicking a middle age white guy out of a bar not be a controversial issue, but you ought to not want to be there in the first place. If it really bothers you, then when some of these witless young mushbrains show up in YOUR bar, drag the fuckers out into the parking lot and whoop ass on them.

I never believed I had to declare that, or felt any urge that made me, but I have mentioned it occasionally. I guess it's an example of something that we are all are aware of and demonstrates the disparate feelings that two people might have over the same thing. I might just as easily have compared chocolate and strawberry icecream. Skaa and death metal are OK, I did a little head banging when I was younger, and playing the clubs arround the college. I prefer a wider range of music than just one or two types. Do you see it as a black/white thing?
I am fiddy two and I still love death metal.

The thing I dislike about oldsters (I count myself squarely within their ranks) is when a bunch of them get together, no matter the venue, you have about 20 minutes till they start one-upping each other on their health maladies.
They make medicine for that.

395eebb60e88d3f7346f81d4a59896ae.jpg

Old white men made sure their lives mattered more than anyone elses when they were young.

Everybody made sure their lives mattered more than anyone else's when they were young, it's bullshit to say it was just us OWM.

They created the problems we face now.

Bullshit again. Everybody had a hand in creating the problems we face now. My whole life, I never hurt anybody and never lied to or cheated anybody, so where do you get off saying that all this shit we have to deal with today is my fault. Fuck off, asshole.

Forum List

Back