Blacks shooting blacks "again" , I guess Black Lives Dont Matter...

It's sad the way they are killing each other like there is no tomorrow! :confused:

If they continue like this.....soon there will be none left.
Whites are doing the same thing. There are 47 million blacks. 8,000 were killed in 2020. White racist exaggerate black killing and underestimate their own.

Whites are doing the same thing. There are 47 million blacks. 8,000 were killed in 2020. White racist(s) exaggerate black killing(s) and underestimate their own.

There were probably very few white racists murdered in 2020.

All homicides in 2020 = 19,300
Black homicides = 8,300
All other ethnicities = 11,000

A bit lopsided wouldn't you say?

We are all aware and agree. Black lives don't matter to BLM unless the black person was killed by a different ethnicity or a cop. Catchy little money making motto though, eh?

In reading your linked article of the 6 shot and 3 killed was that it was in Nashville. I was struck by the fact, reported in the article "There have been 491 gunshot victims, including homicides and injuries, in Davidson County, where Nashville sits, this year as of Nov. 20," I usually think of Nashville as a quiet, relatively civilized city here in Tennessee and was surprised the number of gunshot victims (killed and injured) for the year was 491. I thought, wow, it's getting like Memphis. So I looked up Memphis, and quickly found out, Nashville is as safe as in your mother's arms compared to Memphis this year, as always. "MPD said so far this year, they’ve responded to 15,000 shootings leaving 2,000 injured." "According to the city’s crime tracker, 241 murders have been reported as of November 17." I live 86 miles from Memphis, 126 miles from Nashville. Black on black crime seems like a serious thing, and since Memphis is 62% black population, that is what the vast majority is. On the other hand BLM and black people in general do not seem upset by it, so, if they don't mind, I guess it doesn't really matter, and maybe it is nobody else's business.

In looking that up, I came across the murder of some rapper, called Young Dolph, in Memphis Nov. 17, 2021. He was apparently a successful rapper that grew up in Memphis, but after success had moved out and moved on, currently had been living in Atlanta. He had been back in Memphis to give out free turkeys in "the old neighborhood", when gunned down outside a convenience store by somebody that just pulled up, opened a window and opened fire.
I told you that, to tell you this. Young black people coming from poor violent neighborhoods should strive to work up and out of those neighborhoods, and yes, this is commonly what they do. Problem is, time and time again, they go back to the old neighborhood for visits, parties, or like this case, charity work and end up dead. I have seen it. We all have. If you work your way out, don't look back. Don't go back. Don't hang with the people from the old hood. It very well may get you killed, especially if you were successful while the people you grew up with, were not.
Oh, and this one is another BLM will not care about.
The crime has gotten bad in Little Rock, that’s why we moved.

The crime has gotten bad in Little Rock, that’s why we moved.
I am in a small west Tenn. city and it is bad enough but OK. Hope you found a nice place, close enough to visit a city with ease, when deemed necessary but at or near a small enough town, where the urban decay doesn't affect your daily life.

I am in a small west Tenn. city and it is bad enough but OK. Hope you found a nice place, close enough to visit a city with ease, when deemed necessary but at or near a small enough town, where the urban decay doesn't affect your daily life.
We moved almost two hours away, north

There were probably very few white racists murdered in 2020.

All homicides in 2020 = 19,300
Black homicides = 8,300
All other ethnicities = 11,000

A bit lopsided wouldn't you say?
No, because you post all other ethnicities when whites killed damn near 8,000 other whites.

And if you consider that more than 250,000 blacks died due to stress related health issues primarily caused by white racism, then you understand that the argument you're trying to make has no merit,

No, because you post all other ethnicities when whites killed damn near 8,000 other whites.

And if you consider that more than 250,000 blacks died due to stress related health issues primarily caused by white racism, then you understand that the argument you're trying to make has no merit,
Let's see.
Black population/interracial homicides = 47,000/8000
White population/interracial homicides = 235,000/8000

So, blacks kill other blacks at 5X the rate that whites kill other white. That's a significant difference.

The 'health issue' deaths of blacks is a different subject, and hardly rises to the level of homicide, but admittedly is one that should be discussed.

So if a black man and a white man die, of the same disease, at the same age, a doctor is able to determine that the black man died of racism-related stress? Did the white man die because he held racist attitudes that stressed him out as well? If so the game is a draw.

Concerning "stress". Stress alone doesn't kill people, it's the way they respond to stress. Many adopt dangerous habits as a way of coping with stress. Drinking, drugs, overeating, are a few, which often lead to accidents, disease, and disabilities. These coping habits are common among all ethicities, not just blacks. Overweight, stress-out whites are just as likely to develop diabetes as overweight stressed-out blacks, regardless of the cause of the stress.

Also revealing is the fact that many successful, prosperous, healthy blacks admit that they still face racism on a regular basis. The difference is that their desire to succeed overcame the negative effects of the stress of racism in their lives.

Last edited:
6 family members shot, 2 fatally, in shooting at apartment: Police Only when a black man is shot and killed by either a white guy or the police, does black lives matter i guess. Unfortunately for the blacks it is much rarer for whites and police to shoot a black man, but then that doesnt fit the Marxist narrative.

View attachment 569149
Michael Eric Dyson addresses this in his book "Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America," Here are some excerpts:

"Beloved, why is it that every time black folk talk about how poorly the cops treat us you say that we should focus on how we slaughter each other in the streets every day? Isn't it like asking the person who tells you they are suffering from cancer to focus instead on their diabetes?

But we are not fooled. You do not bring this up because you're genuinely concerned. You want to win points in debates. You want to avoid any responsibility for how traumatized our communities are. So you hurl that accusation at us like religion. But there is no righteousness in your retort, no healing in your hubris. We are dying, it is a serious matter, and you must lay down your smug self-satisfaction that we are our own worst enemies and face how you are killing us.

Beloved, I must admit that there are ways that black folk do aim their hate at each other, ways we do rip each other apart. A lot of it has to do with how we've taken into our minds and souls the poisonous bigotry you've spread. It's brutal and agonizing to watch, especially because we are imitating the hate for blackness, for "otherness" that you taught us. But you seem hardly aware of this sort of black-on-black crime. Could it be that you don't really care about black-on-black crime unless you can use its existence to attack us ever more?

Just this once set aside your litany of accusations and listen. Just this once take the side of the true victims of oppression. Just this once please don't side with the manufacturers and perpetrators of our death. I'll be honest and admit that there are ways that black folk are doing ourselves in. But I hope you can admit that even those ways are often linked to our gutless embrace of the bigotries you spew.

Do you think we like being killed by folk who look like us? Do you think it doesn't bother us? Our bullets are often aimed at each other because we're too near the site of pain and heartbreak, frustration and depression. We often lack food and shelter, and we live in homes overrun with bodies, leaving us little room or rest. So we lash out at them, or at an acquaintance or perhaps a stranger nearby. This is the geography of despair. It is also the pain of never having control, of always being afraid, of struggling to care for and love what we cannot protect.

Black folk do protest
, to each other, to a world that largely refuses to listen, the killing of blacks by other blacks. We cry out against what goes on in black communities across this nation. We think it is horrid. We know such communities are vexed by problems faced by all neighborhoods that are depleted of dollars and hope.

You feel compelled to make crime merely a matter of ethical collapse. You don't mention the systemic control of goods and services that drive some folk to crime. Nor do you talk much of black folk lacking the social supports that other ethnic groups enjoy. There is hardly any mention of the failure of the markets that are supposedly neutral, but which, in face, favor those who aren't black or poor."

Michael Eric Dyson addresses this in his book "Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America," Here are some excerpts:

"Beloved, why is it that every time black folk talk about how poorly the cops treat us you say that we should focus on how we slaughter each other in the streets every day? Isn't it like asking the person who tells you they are suffering from cancer to focus instead on their diabetes?

But we are not fooled. You do not bring this up because you're genuinely concerned. You want to win points in debates. You want to avoid any responsibility for how traumatized our communities are. So you hurl that accusation at us like religion. But there is no righteousness in your retort, no healing in your hubris. We are dying, it is a serious matter, and you must lay down your smug self-satisfaction that we are our own worst enemies and face how you are killing us.

Beloved, I must admit that there are ways that black folk do aim their hate at each other, ways we do rip each other apart. A lot of it has to do with how we've taken into our minds and souls the poisonous bigotry you've spread. It's brutal and agonizing to watch, especially because we are imitating the hate for blackness, for "otherness" that you taught us. But you seem hardly aware of this sort of black-on-black crime. Could it be that you don't really care about black-on-black crime unless you can use its existence to attack us ever more?

Just this once set aside your litany of accusations and listen. Just this once take the side of the true victims of oppression. Just this once please don't side with the manufacturers and perpetrators of our death. I'll be honest and admit that there are ways that black folk are doing ourselves in. But I hope you can admit that even those ways are often linked to our gutless embrace of the bigotries you spew.

Do you think we like being killed by folk who look like us? Do you think it doesn't bother us? Our bullets are often aimed at each other because we're too near the site of pain and heartbreak, frustration and depression. We often lack food and shelter, and we live in homes overrun with bodies, leaving us little room or rest. So we lash out at them, or at an acquaintance or perhaps a stranger nearby. This is the geography of despair. It is also the pain of never having control, of always being afraid, of struggling to care for and love what we cannot protect.

Black folk do protest
, to each other, to a world that largely refuses to listen, the killing of blacks by other blacks. We cry out against what goes on in black communities across this nation. We think it is horrid. We know such communities are vexed by problems faced by all neighborhoods that are depleted of dollars and hope.

You feel compelled to make crime merely a matter of ethical collapse. You don't mention the systemic control of goods and services that drive some folk to crime. Nor do you talk much of black folk lacking the social supports that other ethnic groups enjoy. There is hardly any mention of the failure of the markets that are supposedly neutral, but which, in face, favor those who aren't black or poor."
If you want to live your lives like savages, then you will die like savages preying on each other. Those black people who moved out of the inner cities and were accepted as law abiding citizens will be the epitome of the American Dream.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Cheverly was: Black or African American: 45.98% White: 38.73%

Cheverly, Maryland Population 2022 (Demographics, Maps ...

worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/cheverly-md-population

Just down the street is the DC line, on that side there are murders going on every weekend. It isnt the Republicans that are in charge of DC, but Dementicraps.

If you want to live your lives like savages, then you will die like savages preying on each other. Those black people who moved out of the inner cities and were accepted as law abiding citizens will be the epitome of the American Dream.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Cheverly was: Black or African American: 45.98% White: 38.73%

Cheverly, Maryland Population 2022 (Demographics, Maps ...

worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/cheverly-md-population

Just down the street is the DC line, on that side there are murders going on every weekend. It isnt the Republicans that are in charge of DC, but Dementicraps.
It's that crazy 'gangsta' subculture. :omg:

It's that crazy 'gangsta' subculture. :omg:
Yeah, and many "whites" have joined that fucked up culture also.

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Whites are doing the same thing. There are 47 million blacks. 8,000 were killed in 2020. White racist exaggerate black killing and underestimate their own.
There are 300 million people in this country, so when you look at statistics you have to consider the ratio of the population. Looking at how many are killed compared to the population of that race.

I mean what's your point anyway? White and Black people murder each other. Most people don't like it either way.

There are 300 million people in this country, so when you look at statistics you have to consider the ratio of the population. Looking at how many are killed compared to the population of that race.

I mean what's your point anyway? White and Black people murder each other. Most people don't like it either way.
No you don't. You look at the total number killed. You ask me my point, ask the white dude that started the thread that.

No you don't. You look at the total number killed. You ask me my point, ask the white dude that started the thread that.
I don't care what his point was. I asked you. what is your point and what are your motives about it?

I think racism is shitty no matter who is doing it but I think everyone does cling to their bias and there is no human race that is 100% innocent about that.

But you want to push some ideology based on your bias. I'm trying to understand your point.

Forum List

Back