Oklahoma Cop Wrongfully Charged For Expressing Free Speech

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Haworth Police Officer Jerry Neal Pollard was arrested Thursday and faces a felony charge after allegedly pointing a firearm at a man and calling him a racist remark, according to court records out of McCurtain County. Pollard was reportedly off-duty when the incident happened back on April 24. According to a report from the McCurtain Gazette-News, Pollard allegedly yelled racist remarks at an Alford Metals employee while pointing a gun at the victim. According to the McCurtain Gazette-News, another witness told OSBI that they saw Pollard speed up to the store, get out of the vehicle, grab a rifle, point it at the victim, and shout the slur.

The McCurtain Gazette-News reported that an agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations (OSBI) spoke with the victim who saw Pollard point a rifle at him and say “Run, (n-word) run.” This comes weeks after McCurtain County officials are allegedly caught on a recording discussing the murder of a journalist and hanging Black Oklahomans."

There seems to be a lot missing to this story; it is hard for me to believe that this cop just pulled out his rifle and threatened a guy. What do we know about this thug store employee? Did he try to rob Officer Pollard? Did this guy try to rape his wife, was he mouthing off to Officer Pollard and acting uppity? There is something he must have done to make this officer react the way he did...Pollard may very well have been within his rights to threaten to shoot this n*ggr.....and why are these racist prosecutors even taking into account what Pollard called the guy?

This is a blatant attack by the deeply racist institutions in Oklahoma law enforcement. This is his 1st amendment right; he can call the guy anything he wants...what did the guy call him? Why didn't these racist prosecutors investigate that? Oklahoma has a long messy history of being anti-white at the highest levels of government; this is reaching critical mass and it's time for Conservatives to fight back....one way to do this is by demanding justice for Pollard.

But I've been told..........BY THE "LAW"................that just POINTING A GUN at someone is NOT illegal, and that just THREATHENING someone is NOT illegal.

I've also been told........BY THE "LAW"................that invading Mexicans CANNOT have anything done to them when they attempted to MURDER ME IN COLD BLOOD, because they are not legally here!!!

But I've been told..........BY THE "LAW"................that just POINTING A GUN at someone is NOT illegal, and that just THREATHENING someone is NOT illegal.

You have been told wrong. If the capability to actually harm someone is there, it can be illegal.

As an example. I can call someone and tell them I was going to beat their head in and that not be illegal. If I knock on their door, they answer and I say the same, that could be illegal.

If I repeatedly call someone and tell them the same, then that becomes illegal.

I've also been told........BY THE "LAW"................that invading Mexicans CANNOT have anything done to them when they attempted to MURDER ME IN COLD BLOOD, because they are not legally here!!!

No you haven't. My guess is these are all just voices in your head.

Racists should not be in a position of authority at all.
Any individual or organization that has ever endorsed racism should never be allowed to hold public office or have any official, state sanctioned power.

For instance, if a political organization has ever officially endorsed racism/slavery they should be barred from running candidates for office since this violates the Constitutional guarantee of equal rights.

I think the last part of your comment is bullshit.......or you are just a pussy.....

or...

Reac-why-not-both-why-not.gif

Forum List

Back