23 Shot During Brandon Johnson's 1st Weekend As Chicago Mayor

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1684840402043.png

Dear Mayor Johnson,

This photo was NOT a CHALLENGE for you to break former Mayor Lori Lightfoot's record.

Respectfully (for now),

Citizens Of Chicago

View attachment 787926

Dear Mayor Johnson,

This photo was NOT a CHALLENGE for you to break former Mayor Lori Lightfoot's record.

Respectfully (for now),

Citizens Of Chicago

You mean he didn't wave a magic wand and fix decades upon decades of social strife and inequality? I'm shocked!

:lmao:

You mean he didn't wave a magic wand and fix decades upon decades of social strife and inequality? I'm shocked!

:lmao:

He said he would come in and fix everything with his new far left ideas. I'm just pointing out that he did not have a great start.

You bring up the great point, however, that politicians say and promise a lot of things while trying to get elected, but voters must apply reality, patience, and understanding that all things take time.

Let's go Brandon. Pump those numbers up, I know you can do it.

He said he would come in and fix everything with his new far left ideas. I'm just pointing out that he did not have a great start.
Sure. Because that's how quickly policy changes get made and implemented....
You bring up the great point, however, that politicians say and promise a lot of things while trying to get elected, but voters must apply reality, patience, and understanding that all things take time.
While you only make stupid ones. Of course one weekend is a ridiculous and stupid time frame but so is forever. Mayors serve terms and it's perfectly fair to assess and compare how things are at the end of his term compared to how things were at the beginning of his term.

The citizens of Chicago voted for this guy and I have no empathy for them.

Admit it.

Just like inflation, the DNC is clueless and will blame past governments, even though those governments were democrat, for not being woke enough for the problem and demand to be reelected continuously to fix it, without demanding any results.

Typical.

Admit it.
Admit what? I have no clue what your Putin comment is supposed to mean..... I don't speak Bingo. 😄
Just like inflation, the DNC is clueless and will blame past governments, even though those governments were democrat, for not being woke enough for the problem and demand to be reelected continuously to fix it, without demanding any results.

Typical.
I also don't know what you mean by woke enough. I think we all agree, including Chicagoans, that Lightfoot wasn't doing an affective job, yet even when Democrats make a change you criticize them for it. You're criticism isn't honest or to be taken seriously.

Admit what? I have no clue what your Putin comment is supposed to mean..... I don't speak Bingo. 😄

I also don't know what you mean by woke enough. I think we all agree, including Chicagoans, that Lightfoot wasn't doing an affective job, yet even when Democrats make a change you criticize them for it. You're criticism isn't honest or to be taken seriously.
The DNC party in Chicago has been dysfunctional long before Beetlejuice, yet the cult continues.

What can one do on day one?

The DNC party in Chicago has been dysfunctional long before Beetlejuice, yet the cult continues.
It's not a cult you moron. I don't know where you think this sycophantic love for the Democratic party comes from, I've never seen it. What I have seen is people time and time again forced to choose between the lesser of two poor choices. It's not our fault the Republican party is a dumpster fire of ignorance and bigotry.

Forum List

Back