okay if texas has gone maskless whats up with this?

I mean really,we been hearing all over the place texas is not requiring masks anymore so whats up with this bs?:cuckoo:

While she is being arrested for her practicing her constitutional rights, we have a flood of diseased illegal, illegally crossing our borders....I cant wait till this goes to court. XiBiden is in deep shit.....

I mean really,we been hearing all over the place texas is not requiring masks anymore so whats up with this bs?:cuckoo:

While she is being arrested for her practicing her constitutional rights, we have a flood of diseased illegal, illegally crossing our borders....I cant wait till this goes to court. XiBiden is in deep shit.....

Well the cops are in deep shit far worse for not following the governors orders.I take it then I was not misinformed about Texas going maskless then which is what I was beginning to think?I mean why would any cops be stupid enough to the extremes to violate a governors order? :cuckoo:

It just means that the state isn't forcing you to.

The businesses, cities, towns etc. can do it. What this essentially means is that the governor can stand back and say, people recognize what needs to be done and we didn't need to be heavy handed. It makes an excellent selling point if one is looking to further their career in politics. Essentially, the governor doesn't look like a douche bag.

Our governor did that from the beginning. Abbott is desperately trying to pull back after being accused of literally killing a bunch of people during the winter storm.

Last edited:

Ok just a question, I thought Governor Greg Abbott had already overturned this in his state? Is this a Federal matter now? If so, will she be facing a federal charge now?

Ok just a question, I thought Governor Greg Abbott had already overturned this in his state? Is this a Federal matter now? If so, will she be facing a federal charge now?
She was in a private business. She doesn’t have the right to dictate their security policy regardless of how stupid it may seem.

It just means that the state isn't forcing you to.

The businesses, cities, towns etc. can do it. What this essentially means is that the governor can stand back and say, people recognize what needs to be done and we didn't need to be heavy handed. It makes an excellent selling point if one is looking to further their career in politics. Essentially, the governor doesn't look like a douche bag.

Our governor did that from the beginning. Abbott is desperately trying to pull back after being accused of literally killing a bunch of people during the winter storm.

Kinda like newsome trying to save his ass.lol

:thankusmile:
Thanks for the questions,I have those same questions as well.:thup:

About time! Texas never should have gave up freedom, now they lost both security and liberty.

Don't want to wear a mask, don't wear one, want to wear a mask wear a mask,simple. We wear a mask when out because we are old, but here in Florida most people don't wwear mask. They do in dentist,doctor medical places but neve outside. We don't eat out so no worry,we went to Loews yesterday not alot of mask except of people our age,we don't exspect young people to protect us .We have a choice to protect ourselves or stay at home. We order grocery and have them elivered most of the time,we go out to dentist,doctor, garden and fence sometimes, We haave gardens and hens to so have to shop at times.

Texas has not gone maskless. Sane businesses can still require their customers to use common sense and wear a mask. Abbot's stunt was nothing more than an attempt to garner favor from trump and his crazy supporters, I'm guessing Karen, there, is one of those.

Well the cops are in deep shit far worse for not following the governors orders.I take it then I was not misinformed about Texas going maskless then which is what I was beginning to think?I mean why would any cops be stupid enough to the extremes to violate a governors order? :cuckoo:

She wasn't arrested for not wearing a mask, she was arrested because she was told to leave and refused. She was trespassing when she refused to leave. That will be the charge.

No. She will not be facing federal charges. She will be facing local charges of trespassing. Private individuals and businesses have the right to make the rules on their property. When they ask you to leave private property they must.

No. She will not be facing federal charges. She will be facing local charges of trespassing. Private individuals and businesses have the right to make the rules on their property. When they ask you to leave private property they must.

I would agree.

They put up signs all the time....no shirt, no service.....no shoes no service.

Yeah, I have seen many signs - No Mask. No service. Especially in large places like supermarkets and a few restaurants. Not sure if it is now in all the states. But at least where I am that it's all over the place now.

I would agree.

They put up signs all the time....no shirt, no service.....no shoes no service.

Yeah, I have seen many signs - No Mask. No service. Especially in large places like supermarkets and a few restaurants. Not sure if it is now in all the states. But at least where I am that it's all over the place now.
Still a part of the Governor's policy here. Bars are open till 2.30 now though. Not that it helps me at this point not places I frequent much. Divorce is final soon so I will likely make an appearance at one on that day. Little celebration on that day.

Forum List

Back