okay if texas has gone maskless whats up with this?

I mean really,we been hearing all over the place texas is not requiring masks anymore so whats up with this bs?:cuckoo:

Texas has not gone maskless. Sane businesses can still require their customers to use common sense and wear a mask. Abbot's stunt was nothing more than an attempt to garner favor from trump and his crazy supporters, I'm guessing Karen, there, is one of those.

Here in Miss, local govts can still have mask mandates as well, even though the State lifted it's mandate. That actually makes some sense because while most of the state is pretty damn rural, some of us live in urban areas where it's still uncomortably easy to come into contact with others whom we don't know.

I mean really,we been hearing all over the place texas is not requiring masks anymore so whats up with this bs?:cuckoo:

You may not have known this.....but some businesses require shoes and a shirt too......

And they didn't just start requiring that because of COVID -- they have been requiring people to conform to their communist standards for years......we must rebel!!!!

mah fet get cold. An steppin in da dog shit ain't real cool, nether.

While she is being arrested for her practicing her constitutional rights, we have a flood of diseased illegal, illegally crossing our borders....I cant wait till this goes to court. XiBiden is in deep shit.....

Well the cops are in deep shit far worse for not following the governors orders.I take it then I was not misinformed about Texas going maskless then which is what I was beginning to think?I mean why would any cops be stupid enough to the extremes to violate a governors order? :cuckoo:

Nope...everything was done correctly. Tho I'm glad the cop had his body camera on.....I'm sure she's willing to lie about what happened....like orange cultists do.

About time! Texas never should have gave up freedom, now they lost both security and liberty.

Don't want to wear a mask, don't wear one, want to wear a mask wear a mask,simple. We wear a mask when out because we are old, but here in Florida most people don't wwear mask. They do in dentist,doctor medical places but neve outside. We don't eat out so no worry,we went to Loews yesterday not alot of mask except of people our age,we don't exspect young people to protect us .We have a choice to protect ourselves or stay at home. We order grocery and have them elivered most of the time,we go out to dentist,doctor, garden and fence sometimes, We haave gardens and hens to so have to shop at times.
English please.

You may not have known this.....but some businesses require shoes and a shirt too......

And they didn't just start requiring that because of COVID -- they have been requiring people to conform to their communist standards for years......we must rebel!!!!

But it's freedom.....stepping in dog poop never killed anyone

While she is being arrested for her practicing her constitutional rights, we have a flood of diseased illegal, illegally crossing our borders....I cant wait till this goes to court. XiBiden is in deep shit.....

Well the cops are in deep shit far worse for not following the governors orders.I take it then I was not misinformed about Texas going maskless then which is what I was beginning to think?I mean why would any cops be stupid enough to the extremes to violate a governors order? :cuckoo:

She wasn't arrested for not wearing a mask, she was arrested because she was told to leave and refused. She was trespassing when she refused to leave. That will be the charge.

and now resisting arrest.

What court? The one with all the cabal inside that were and are being paid off? The same courts that said there is no proof of election tampering?

Poor brainwashed orange cultist. :heehee:

But it's freedom.....stepping in dog poop never killed anyone

Well, it made a dog's day bad. LOL

You can tell this cop was a frustrated lib, absolutely no persuasion, He talk to the Citizen like she was a dog.. I’m sure if he handled it better she would have walked out. This cop has to go.

Private business can still require masks on their premises. That woman should have known better.
You like beating woman?

Who doesn't?

But they're right. Private businesses can still require masks.
Absolutely, and he handled it like a brown shirt not an American cop.. immigration is affecting our culture .
What in the actual fuck does this have to do with immigration???

Private business can still require masks on their premises. That woman should have known better.
You like beating woman?

Who doesn't?

Absolutely, and he handled it like a brown shirt not an American cop.. immigration is affecting our culture .
This cop might have grew up with Haitians or Latinos where they have a gross culture,, and this cop never learned the proper ways, now if he grew up with similar ppl he would have handled it better

You like beating woman?

Who doesn't?

This cop might have grew up with Haitians or Latinos where they have a gross culture,, and this cop never learned the proper ways, now if he grew up with similar ppl he would have handled it better

Wow.... that presumes quite a lot. Maybe he's just fed up with morons who don't understand their rights under the Constitution.

You like beating woman?

Who doesn't?

Wow.... that presumes quite a lot. Maybe he's just fed up with morons who don't understand their rights under the Constitution.
it’s in the constitution? Interesting

Forum List

Back