okay if texas has gone maskless whats up with this?

I mean really,we been hearing all over the place texas is not requiring masks anymore so whats up with this bs?:cuckoo:

While she is being arrested for her practicing her constitutional rights, we have a flood of diseased illegal, illegally crossing our borders....I cant wait till this goes to court. XiBiden is in deep shit.....

Well the cops are in deep shit far worse for not following the governors orders.I take it then I was not misinformed about Texas going maskless then which is what I was beginning to think?I mean why would any cops be stupid enough to the extremes to violate a governors order? :cuckoo:

A Constitutional Right trumps a governor's "order".

What "Constitutional Right"???

It's called "personal choice". What authority does government have to dictate what you wear, what you do and what groups you are allowed to gather in?

This wasn't government dictating anything. This was a bank not letting people in without a mask.

I mean really,we been hearing all over the place texas is not requiring masks anymore so whats up with this bs?:cuckoo:

The removal of the ban is for public places. She wasn't in a public place.

The police should not have been so rough with her. She seemed to be moving toward the door when the cop just pounced on her to put her in cuffs.

The private company has the right to require a mask. People entering that private bank have to abide by the bank's rules.

The people in Texas hate government. They hate regulations. They have spent years privatizing everything in Texas.

They asked for it. They got it. Now some are complaining. LOL.

The removal of the ban is for public places. She wasn't in a public place.

Exactly. A business owner should have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. There's no such thing as a right to force someone else to accommodate you.

Forum List

Back